A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

We have cadcads in the South who are seen as Somalis. Try again.
Do you know how many ethnic Somalis have married CadCad women?

We love their women and they are Abtis to many of our children. They inhabit our capital.

Reer Xamar, Carab Salaax are probably the only exceptions.

Oromo, Bantu gotta leave Somalia inshallah

Cadcads have significant Somali DNA and Carab Salaax that live in Puntland that are Phenotype wise practically Somali have Mehri forefathers.
You can’t compare groups who lived the land more than 400 years 🤣.

They wasn’t accepted first until later generations on

Do you know how many ethnic Somalis have married CadCad women?
Many cadcads have Ethnic Somali grandmothers. Does that irritate you? Funny how you only mentioned the men marrying them when it’s mostly the other way around.
We love their women and they are Abtis to many of our children. They inhabit our capital.

Reer Xamar, Carab Salaax are probably the only exceptions.

Oromo, Bantu gotta leave Somalia inshallah
Bantu aren’t going anywhere you nasty racist. They too like cadcads have Somali DNA.

That’s clearly the dynamic you crave when you want to champion men marrying out and also changing the Somali phenotype and eventually culture since language and culture is generally passed down though mothers, whilst gatekeeping Somali women.

If you men want to marry out, just know so will Somali women and using passports as some sort of deterrent is a joke considering, no one really want a Somali passport at the moment.
Culture can be passed by men too but regardless it doesn’t matter 🧐 bloodline js the most important one and it’s only passed on by the fathers.

Sorry, don't Somali men pimp out those women "spreading their legs" for AMISOM soldiers? You should look into it, very disturbing stuff. The fact you reduced those miskeen women being taken advantage of to that is f*cking disgusting

Lets not even start with the amount of wecel kids your brothers leave all around the world. There are even half Calibeysteen kids resulting from drug-fuelled one night stands ffs :faysalwtf:

At least the kids from a Somali mother would 99.9% be from a legitimate marriage
Big lie 🧐

Many cadcads have Ethnic Somali grandmothers. Does that irritate you? Funny how you only mentioned the men marrying them when it’s mostly the other way around.

Bantu aren’t going anywhere you nasty racist. They too like cadcads have Somali DNA.
sis you know why he's fine with them hindi/arab descendants and not other africans. It's pure inferiority complex. At least I'm consistent. Either all of them stay or all of them go.

He doesn't like the men but thirsts after the women because of their skin. Typical of his kind. Little does he know his duxul genes will dominate.

Culture can be passed by men too but regardless it doesn’t matter 🧐 bloodline js the most important one and it’s only passed on by the fathers.
Bloodline doesn’t matter in the long run since after awhile that bloodline becomes a distant haplogroup but with descendants with a completely different phenotype and culture. A simple stroll around Cardiff should shatter that illusion. Many white peoples with long gone Somali grandfathers. They’re white and gaal and their Somali grandparent is nothing but a footnote they bring out when they want to talk about their exotic background. Yet a Shanshi with a foreign male bloodline carries the Somalinimo.

People on here nacas
Caraab salaax or the other foreign qabils wasn’t accepted at first but later on after 2-4 generations on they was cuz they looked like Somalis

People on here nacas
Caraab salaax or the other foreign qabils wasn’t accepted at first but later on after 2-4 generations on they was cuz they looked like Somalis
What proof do you have they weren’t accepted? Any historical accounts? They lived amongst them and married their women, that’s how they ended up looking Somali. You’re the nacaas. Somalis of old wouldn’t have given their daughters to people that weren’t accepted. A marker of acceptance is the fact for generations those men married Somali Darood women. We see this with the case of Midgaans who hardly marry nasaab Somali women, why? Because of lack of acceptance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s not true. I don’t prefer taking up non-somali women. Have I considered it? Yes, but have i done it? No, not yet.

i love my country, my identity & my culture. You have to understand Somali men always prefer somali women. Whatever you are seeing is probably just online. Most of these niggas that put white women on a pedestal are with xalimos 😂. It’s just an online thing & doesn’t reflect reality.

It is starting to increase I agree with you on that, if I had to give it a reason it’s because of the somali girls in the west. Some of them just ruin your image being pro feminists & BLM liberals.

Regardless, Somali identity means having a lineage to the country. It is passed from the male. We are not Jewish where the lineage comes from the maternal side. This benefits the somali community as a whole.

Bloodline doesn’t matter in the long run since after awhile that bloodline becomes a distant haplogroup but with descendants with a completely different phenotype and culture. A simple stroll around Cardiff should shatter that illusion. Many white peoples with long gone Somali grandfathers. They’re white and gaal and their Somali grandparent is nothing but a footnote they bring out when they want to talk about their exotic background. Yet a Shanshi with a foreign male bloodline carries the Somalinimo.
Bloodline matters what kinda stupidity statement is that. Banu ummayad during the al annuals era was very Spanishised to the point there were like 95+ genetically Iberian and culture wise + phenotypes however they was still considered to be Arabs to the Abbasid and the others in Middle East.

The your last point is dumb too how the hell are u comparing one group that lived Christian land and another who lived in Muslim land 🤦‍♂️ the better example should’ve used is the Somali tribes in Yemen who mixed with them (foreigners = Yemen) but still carry their somalinimo. If they step in Somalia they’re gonna get respect more then shanshia

They are Somali. One of us. We intermarry with them. It doesn’t irritate me one bit. I want them to be part of us. They are small in numbers anyways.

Bantus however, will go back to Tanzania Inshallah. They don’t ressemble us one bit and we never intermarry & we shouldn’t.

What proof do you have they weren’t accepted? Any historical accounts? They lived amongst them and married their women, that’s how they ended up looking Somali. You’re the nacaas. Somalis of old wouldn’t have given their daughters to people that weren’t accepted. A marker of acceptance is the fact for generations those men married Somali Darood women. We see this with the case of Midgaans who hardly marry nasaab Somali women, why? Because of lack of acceptance.
You’re the nacaas cuz according to the British historian the Somalis themselves wouldn’t let Arabs in their land and even believed they was superior to them. There is a reason why u won’t fjnd any arab tribes in the northern region except carab saalax. Ahmed guray even deported a community of mehris back to Yemen. If somalis back then wouldn’t give their women to certain qabil what makes u think they would give to Arabs or other foreigners

People on here nacas

That's not true. Meheri Southern Semites, have a long history of trade and intermarriage with Harti. There are also records of Meheris fighting alongside Somalis during the Middle-Ages war against the Abyssinnians. The same way we welcomed them, and Somalised them, they welcomed our people in Oman and Yemen and Arabised them.

At the end of the day, any Somali woman with her wits about her would understand that this concept of Somalinimo means that she has no place. We’re not real Somalis in their eyes as a foreign woman can give birth to Somali kids the same way we can. Hence Somalinimo it seems is wholly a male project and why should we women even give a flip if that’s the case? In the long run, that will just promote more IR for women

That's not true. Meheri Southern Semites, have a long history of trade and intermarriage with Harti. There are also records of Meheris fighting alongside Somalis during the Middle-Ages war against the Abyssinnians. The same way we welcomed them, and Somalised them, they welcomed our people in Oman and Yemen and Arabised them.
Didn’t Ahmed guray got rid off mehris from Somalia and send them back to Yemen ?

But let’s just say they did for the sake of the argument. It was only sub tribes of darood who had really good connections with mehris but other qabils didn’t and wouldn’t let them. The same way barawnis, cadcad and the rest of them wasn’t seen as Somali until recently.