A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

Regardless I believe only full breed can have the passport and the rest of the half breed can get a low or btec passport but can only access half of the land.

🫡 im pushing 100% not 50%

You’re the nacaas cuz according to the British historian the Somalis themselves wouldn’t let Arabs in their land and even believed they was superior to them.
That was in the interior, how do you think the cadcad community have lived in Somalia for at least 500 years
There is a reason why u won’t fjnd any arab tribes in the northern region except carab saalax. Ahmed guray even deported a community of mehris back to Yemen.
Not true, simply reading a First footsteps into East Africa makes it clear that there were Arab communities in Saylac. Try again.
If somalis back then wouldn’t give their women to certain qabil what makes u think they would give to Arabs or other foreigners
Somalis did give their women to Arabs and DNA shows it. The average Cadcad is 40% Somali maternally. There is a community in Burco with an Indian forefather that live amongst the Habr Jeclo.

You’re clueless.

Didn’t Ahmed guray got rid off mehris from Somalia and send them back to Yemen ?

But let’s just say they did for the sake of the argument. It was only sub tribes of darood who had really good connections with mehris but other qabils didn’t and wouldn’t let them. The same way barawnis, cadcad and the rest of them wasn’t seen as Somali until recently.
Cadcads and Barwanis are seen as Somalis by the Somalis that live with them which is namely Hawiye Specifically Abgaal. Everyone who goes on about them not being Somali tend to be Northern or Darood.

You’re not from the South and it shows.

Some clans adopted Oromos to expand their numbers, some clans adopted Bantus.
Somalis pretend to be strict, but not everyone follows such rules.
This is true but now the opposite is more likely to happen, and it would be us getting absorbed by other groups given the weak state of our country

This is why I only want people to get citizenship if both parents are Somalis, at least until we have a government with strong institutions that can actually manage the country properly

Mixed kids can get preferential treatment for visas or attaining permanent residency, but citizenship should be off the table regardless of which parent is Somali

Maybe forcing Somalis to marry each other could end these toxic gender wars

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day, any Somali woman with her wits about her would understand that this concept of Somalinimo means that she has no place. We’re not real Somalis in their eyes as a foreign woman can give birth to Somali kids the same way we can. Hence Somalinimo it seems is wholly a male project and why should we women even give a flip if that’s the case? In the long run, that will just promote more IR for women
Let’s come back to reality guys. we both need each other.

The reality is Somali girls have something we want.

• Teaching our children the dhaqan, language & giving them proper Somalinimo

The reality is we somali men have something that the girls want

• The passing of the lineage & teaching the children the deen etc.

We both need each other & I don’t see that changing.

Bloodline matters what kinda stupidity statement is that. Banu ummayad during the al annuals era was very Spanishised to the point there were like 95+ genetically Iberian and culture wise + phenotypes however they was still considered to be Arabs to the Abbasid and the others in Middle East.
They spoke Arabic and still uphold Islam and other important aspects. Without that, they would have been seen as foreign.

The your last point is dumb too how the hell are u comparing one group that lived Christian land and another who lived in Muslim land 🤦‍♂️ the better example should’ve used is the Somali tribes in Yemen who mixed with them (foreigners = Yemen) but still carry their somalinimo. If they step in Somalia they’re gonna get respect more then shanshia
I did it on purpose to showcase the importance of language, culture and religion. That’s just as important if not more important than blood line.

That was in the interior, how do you think the cadcad community have lived in Somalia for at least 500 years
Ok ? Oromo lived among Somalis many years the same way for afars. Cadcad living somalia 500+ doesn’t mean they was seen Somali since day 1 😂 + where did u get 500+ years from ?
Not true, simply reading a First footsteps into East Africa makes it clear that there were Arab communities in Saylac. Try again.
And yes what happened to them ? We don’t see their descendants around saylac as well from genetic perspective. You’re clueless how about this even there was arab community in harar when it was under Somali rule 🤦‍♂️.
Somalis did give their women to Arabs and DNA shows it. The average Cadcad is 40% Somali maternally. There is a community in Burco with an Indian forefather that live amongst the Habr Jeclo.

You’re clueless.
Should’ve made my point clear from before. Did Somalis give their women to foreigners? Yes they did an example would be caraab salaax, shanshiya, ashraaf etc

Now tell me why they wasn’t seen as Somalis before ?

Let’s come back to reality guys. we both need each other.

The reality is Somali girls have something we want.

• Teaching our children the dhaqan, language & giving them proper Somalinimo

The reality is we somali men have something that the girls want

• The passing of the lineage & teaching the children the deen etc.

We both need each other & I don’t see that changing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We’ve seen it play out in those countries that are rich and progressing and any Somali woman with her wits would want to avoid that mess.

sis you know why he's fine with them hindi/arab descendants and not other africans. It's pure inferiority complex. At least I'm consistent. Either all of them stay or all of them go.

He doesn't like the men but thirsts after the women because of their skin. Typical of his kind. Little does he know his duxul genes will dominate.
:mjpls:The women ain’t so bad

Cadcads and Barwanis are seen as Somalis by the Somalis that live with them which is namely Hawiye Specifically Abgaal. Everyone who goes on about them not being Somali tend to be Northern or Darood.

You’re not from the South and it shows.
My hooyo is from the south + did I say I didn’t see them as Somali ? I’ve defended the name cadcads barawnis Madowwayne more then u from other users but you’re accusing me 😂 I’m speaking about northern Somalis as well the central (ogadan ) + puntland they don’t see them as Somali why is that ? Hmm🧐
They spoke Arabic and still uphold Islam and other important aspects. Without that, they would have been seen as foreign.

I did it on purpose to showcase the importance of language, culture and religion. That’s just as important if not more important than blood line.
You seem clueless about al andulas 🤔the emirs first language was Mozarabic but they also spoke Arabic as their second language but that wasn’t the reason why they was still seen as Arabs 🤦‍♂️. Religion don’t matter because unlike us Somalis the qurashi wouldn’t kick you out of the bloodline if you was Christian or others but Somalis would literally disown your Somaliano if u ain’t Muslim. One of the rulers of the romans during that time was Arab and was seen as Arab to the Umayyad and Abbasid’s.

Religion don’t matter and culture but if you’re forefathers was Arab then your Arab

Ok ? Oromo lived among Somalis many years the same way for afars. Cadcad living somalia 500+ doesn’t mean they was seen Somali since day 1 😂 + where did u get 500+ years from ?

And yes what happened to them ? We don’t see their descendants around saylac as well from genetic perspective. You’re clueless how about this even there was arab community in harar when it was under Somali rule 🤦‍♂️.
Go to the genetics part of the forum. On 23andme we’ve been seeing ethnic Somalis with very weird haplogroups.
Should’ve made my point clear from before. Did Somalis give their women to foreigners? Yes they did an example would be caraab salaax, shanshiya, ashraaf etc

Now tell me why they wasn’t seen as Somalis before ?
Nationalism didn’t exist then. People moved around and simply lived where they were allowed to live. They obviously weren’t seen as part of their reer Abti’s Qabil

Won’t happen my brother don’t stress it.

As a far right somali nationalist, I was contemplating on to join Shabaab after I heard this but since it’s not true I’m calm & relaxed.
I know shabab would go crazy if this was introduced.

My hooyo is from the south + did I say I didn’t see them as Somali ? I’ve defended the name cadcads barawnis Madowwayne more then u from other users but you’re accusing me 😂 I’m speaking about northern Somalis as well the central (ogadan ) + puntland they don’t see them as Somali why is that ? Hmm🧐
Because Cadcads don’t live in Puntland. What a silly and I mean dumb point. Those that are not familiar with cadcads tend to not see them as Somali.

You seem clueless about al andulas 🤔the emirs first language was Mozarabic but they also spoke Arabic as their second language but that wasn’t the reason why they was still seen as Arabs 🤦‍♂️. Religion don’t matter because unlike us Somalis the qurashi wouldn’t kick you out of the bloodline if you was Christian or others but Somalis would literally disown your Somaliano if u ain’t Muslim. One of the rulers of the romans during that time was Arab and was seen as Arab to the Umayyad and Abbasid’s.
The Quraishis clearly did care about religion as it was an Islamic Caliphate. I can’t believe you said that Wallahi. I can’t debate with someone who’ll make such a dumb point unironically. Good night.
Religion don’t matter and culture but if you’re forefathers was Arab then your Arab
You were talking about the Quraishi Caliphate and not Arabism. There is a difference and being Arab has nothing to do with bloodline since Shamis and Egyptians and many Northern Iraqis weren’t historically Arab. It’s language and culture so you have literally fallen into my trap.

Think through your arguments please.

Go to the genetics part of the forum. On 23andme we’ve been seeing ethnic Somalis with very weird haplogroups.
Mate it’s only like 2-5% with foreigners haplogroup (father side) maybe less then that. We don’t have many tester but who knows if we test more Somalis the answer mighr chance but until then it’s a No
Nationalism didn’t exist then. People moved around and simply lived where they were allowed to live. They obviously weren’t seen as part of their reer Abti’s Qabil
Nationalism always existed in Somalia lands👍 didn’t the hoobyo sultanate used many Yemenis footsoldiers against other sultanate in the horn ? 🤣🤣🤣

Because Cadcads don’t live in Puntland. What a silly and I mean dumb point. Those that are not familiar with cadcads tend to not see them as Somali.

The Quraishis clearly did care about religion as it was an Islamic Caliphate. I can’t believe you said that Wallahi. I can’t debate with someone who’ll make such a dumb point unironically. Good night.

You were talking about the Quraishi Caliphate and not Arabism. There is a difference and being Arab has nothing to do with bloodline since Shamis and Egyptians and many Northern Iraqis weren’t historically Arab. It’s language and culture so you have literally fallen into my trap.

Think through your arguments please.
Correction: Northern Iraq was never & still isn't Arab; It's mainly settled by Kurds.

Actual Mesopotamia aka Southern Iraq is part of Arabia; historically its been inhabited by people close to Saudis, Qataris & Arab tribes did live there in pre-islamic times.

Trending

Latest posts