Am I missing something: Why are Somali men mad at this woman?

attash

Amaan Duule
They are like ‘madow men are losers like us, how dare you say madow men are better than us‘:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
1725725149814.png

It’s women saying that black men don’t deserve to be put in the same category as East Asians, cadaan and Arab men. They’ve contributed nothing to society
The point she was making is that madow men built their own countries , Somali men destroyed theirs . Look at the African countries that Somalis fled to for safety.
By the way what have Faraxis contribute to society?
The most successful madow men in the west are west Africans .

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
they think playing pick mes for madow men makes some proud african women. lol somali men and madow men can battle it out idc. i think both of them are the most useless cunts to ever exist but it's ridiculous to think one is better than the other.

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime
Ngl I used to think somali men were better than them but I came to the realisation that they are the same.

The point she was making is that madow men built their own countries , Somali men destroyed theirs . Look at the African countries that Somalis fled to for safety.
and what's so special about their countries? and madow men are known for violence and crime just like somalian men everywhere even here where they're langaab. where i'm from, they are the ones starting gangs and other criminal behaviours. you guy need to stop using selected educated immigrants as an example of madow men's excellent. i don't think brain drain from their own countries is anything to praise if your talents have to thrive some place other than home.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Ngl I used to think somali men were better than them but I came to the realisation that they are the same.
Most somali men in the diaspora over 20 are educated or make their own money. And you can't compare other Africans to somalis as we arrived in the west as refugees fleeing a war that almost completely eroded the positive basis of our societal institutions and that is barely recovering today.

Somali women need to start a movement called 'We love a man that works, as long as it's halal'. We need to make it attractive for men to do manual labour. These men need to be working from sun up to sun down, instead of scrolling on social media. Those are the men that deserve nice meals, back rubs and intimate time. Not these soft life, soft handed, ma shaqaystayaal. I blame their ancestors for fostering this culture, but they need to grow up, and fight against the stigma of hard labour.

We need leaders in Somalia, to crack the whip on them, no job? Voluntary work. Don't want to work, jail time + hard labour.

I promise you, if these men worked all day long, there would be less crime, less clan wars, little to no FKD, you name it. Most of Somalia's issues are caused by men having too much free time.

whip-fire.gif
Allahu akbar. Landheere, fariid, I will be donating to this movement.

Sa_Male

they both suck it makes me laugh when they stereotype each other.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF
Somali men "sucking" isn't something positive that you can laugh about. Perhaps you want to divest into other ethnic groups that couldn't give a f about you, that think of you probably as a slave.

Sa_Male

that's not true and stop making excuses. asian refugees like the viets and burmese work their asses off and make sure their kids have a proper education and future. we've been in the west for 30 years yet somali men are at the bottom. like how are you still driving taxis and working at warehouses.
Vietnamese and other Asians arrived in most of their current numbers years before somalis. And their cultural versions of war, famine etc did not shatter the collective cultural bases the way the genocidal war did in the 90s.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The countries they built are still shit but just less shit than Somalia bc they didn’t have war. Congrats to them I guess.

It’s just a dumb comparison to make when none of these j*reer counties are up to the same standard built by cadaans, East Asians and Arabs. If Somali men and j*reer men had the choice of living in these so called successful black countries or the west, they’d choose the west.

The west Africans doing well in the west can’t replicate that success in their homeland.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
The world should feel bad for the Somali community. They are garbage, toxic, delusional, entitled, and have no hope. Only the over 60s and some Canadians/Scandinavians are mostly normal.

Sa_Male

The countries they built are still shit but just less shit than Somalia bc they didn’t have war. Congrats to them I guess.

It’s just a dumb comparison to make when none of these j*reer counties are up to the same standard built by cadaans, East Asians and Arabs. If Somali men and j*reer men had the choice of living in these so called successful black countries or the west, they’d choose the west.

The west Africans doing well in the west can’t replicate that success in their homeland.
I firmly believe had we not had Barre but any other mildly normal leader. Had we not had mass violence, country splitting in threes and fives, we'd be a dijbouti with the economic capacity of an Egypt.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I firmly believe had we not had Barre but any other mildly normal leader. Had we not had mass violence, country splitting in threes and fives, we'd be a dijbouti with the economic capacity of an Egypt.
Being a Djibouti still isn’t a compliment considering somalia is rich in natural resources. But yeah Somalia would still be very poor if we didn’t have a war and that’s because the men are lazy and incompetent

Sa_Male

more excuses just admit many are lazy and go.
Not excuses but reasons, laziness isn't a reason why most of the older generation are demoralised, drugged up, and with a survival mindset. Only now do we see somalis improving everywhere, be glad it took us, as a small ethnicity, to do quite a bit in one generation. Can you imagine 3 generations after war? Then you can have a reason to complain.

Sa_Male

Being a Djibouti still isn’t a compliment considering somalia is rich in natural resources. But yeah Somalia would still be very poor if we didn’t have a war and that’s because the men are lazy and incompetent
We had a war because somalis( quite a bit of women btw) romanticised the idea of coming together without considering the necessary steps to merge, and then giving a genocidal doqon power over it all.

Sa_Male

you live in saudi arabia idc man i know the middle eastern somalis are well behaved but you're thinking too positive of the western ones.
I lived in London my whole life, I've been in Saudi for a year. London is as bad as it gets, most of our parents arrived in an islamiphobic, hostile, gang blooming city/country and trust me, not having an insanely helpful relocation/welfare system for refugees like the the American somalis did a number on somali londoners.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
We had a war because somalis( quite a bit of women btw) romanticised the idea of coming together without considering the necessary steps to merge, and then giving a genocidal doqon power over it all.
Why are you including the women in brackets as if it makes a difference? What real power or influence do somali women have in Somalia? 😂 It doesn’t matter what somali women believed or wanted. Somali women fought to get rid of child marriage and failed. Stop including Somali women in the failures of the men. Thanks.

Sa_Male

Why are you including the women in brackets as if it makes a difference? What real power or influence do somali women have in Somalia? 😂 It doesn’t matter what somali women believed or wanted. Somali women fought to get rid of child marriage and failed. Stop including Somali women in the failures of the men. Thanks.
Somali women as a collective didn't fight anything lil sis, neither did somali men. The dumbest thing feminists ever did was introduce gender "wars". The only consequence of such stupidity is only societal degradation and I refuse to allow somalis that I talk to to engage in this cadaan privileged retardedness.

Somali women are mothers, sisters, and daughters of every single powerful somali man in existence, did you know how much of a power broker barres wife was? Thinking that a women has no influence over her children/siblings/husband is more absurd than anything possible.

Sa_Male

warya, what are all these excuses? Somali men literally have it easier than somali women esp a visible hijabi. all of these opportunities yet they're doing nothing with it.
Naayaa, most somali men lack direction from a father that knows how to father at all, and the ones that do I've seen have very good lives. The others listen to their mothers who almost always tell them to study or ignore giving them advice at all. And still most somali men I've met in my life are hardworking people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

@𐒋𐒖𐒆𐒔𐒖𐒕𐒈

There is no need to pontificate about materialism vs. spiritualism or deconstruct her arguments.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, a problem lies in Somalia being quite resource-poor. It is not uncommon for women to enter into marriages with men who are unable to meet even the most basic necessities of life. As we know, women often bear the primary responsibility for caregiving and, in the event of divorce, assume the role of the de facto parent. Their burden is far heavier than that of certain men, whose motivations seem more rooted in seeking lawful avenues for shagging—pardon the French—or congress without bearing substantial costs.

This disparity breeds resentment. It stands in sharp contrast to the customs of the past, where Somali men were required to provide a considerable amount of livestock as a prerequisite for marriage, with the bride price serving as a testament to the woman’s desirability.