Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

I don’t get the joke? Also saying all is a bit mad. Yeah he’s face screams Somali but I don’t know anyone irl with that face.
They don’t know anything about us honestly that’s why they try to put us in a small little box when it comes to our phenotype. I think that guy was decent looking btw don’t get how he went viral

We’d be racist to say west Africans are nothing but giant noses ?

Odd behavior. At some point, it's going to look very one-sided (them punching down on us for no reason) and expose that this is out of their need to look down on us out of insecurity. Then they'll stop and move on to another ethnic group cause it ain't fun anymore.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Odd behavior. At some point, it's going to look very one-sided (them punching down on us for no reason) and expose that this is out of their need to look down on us out of insecurity. Then they'll stop and move on to another ethnic group cause it ain't fun anymore.
It won’t stop though. That demographic is incredibly insecure. Mathows started the hate train against Indians for years. They would get viral tweets calling them ugly and stinky and now everyone hates on them. I’m not saying it’s just their fault but they definitely played a huge part in why Indian racism is so normalised

It won’t stop though. That demographic is incredibly insecure. Mathows started the hate train against Indians for years. They would get viral tweets calling them ugly and stinky and now everyone hates on them. I’m not saying it’s just their fault but they definitely played a huge part in why Indian racism is so normalised
Yeah I don’t think it’s going to stop either

They need to make peace with themselves. This post is from an Eastern European as well which is weird, we don't know them lol. The unfortunate thing about social media is people who have no business interacting end up interacting. Dude in the pic went to a wedding and posted a photo and now they're doing race science. Obsessive lot.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Damn Somalis can’t even post selfies without going viral anymore this is crazy
I’ve been seeing multiple hit tweets from black people hating on how Somali guys look. Even when good looking Somali men post they’ll be racist in his comments and say this is the only good looking Somali they’ve seen or that his forehead is huge even when it isn’t 💀

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They need to make peace with themselves. This post is from an Eastern European as well which is weird, we don't know them lol. The unfortunate thing about social media is people who have no business interacting end up interacting. Dude in the pic went to a wedding and posted a photo and now they're doing race science. Obsessive lot.
A white person or a black person in Eastern Europe? Wallahi being known as the “most anti black” Africans has made these people hate us. French blacks constantly diss Somalis and they’ve never met us. Soon other demographics will see that it’s okay to dog pile on us and join in.

A white person or a black person in Eastern Europe? Wallahi being known as the “most anti black” Africans has made these people hate us. French blacks constantly diss Somalis and they’ve never met us. Soon other demographics will see that it’s okay to dog pile on us and join in.
It’s a white Eastern European. We were hated wayyy before people knew us for being anti black

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn they made homie deactivate 😞

That's actually ridiculous that they got on this man for existing but I don't blame him, you're not gonna use my pic to further a talking point that is anti-Somali.

I’ve been seeing multiple hit tweets from black people hating on how Somali guys look. Even when good looking Somali men post they’ll be racist in his comments and say this is the only good looking Somali they’ve seen or that his forehead is huge even when it isn’t 💀
That seems so suspect to me any guy doing that is khaniis

Trending

Latest posts