Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

Yeah facts we definitely gotta put out a counter narrative otherwise it’s not looking good for the next generation
We need to build their confidence and tell them to be proud of their origins,every Somali household must teach the youngins Somali culture and traditions in order for them to in tune with their heritage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s not even just madows we’re getting hit from all ajnabis. Plus I remember being on twitter back in 2012 and the Somali hate then was actually crazy intense mostly from London tho. Used to type Somali in the search engine to see live tweets and people even back then was saying crazy dehumanizing things. It was always London and Toronto and occasionally st. Cloud Minnesota. Mostly from Jamaicans or west Africans. It’s not a new phenomenon and the troll is just a reaction to the relentless hate we’ve been getting throughout the years. It’s not going to stop and it 100 percent has to do with the fact that we look different and stand out.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@haye haye @Geeljire lotus @rayxn3
Uhh the self haters in the comments justifying anti Somali sentiment on tiktok are odd. So racism against Somalis are okay because of 30 trolls online? But mathows can get 50k likes mocking our features and it’s permissible? At this point it’s cause they think their features are inferior to ours

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Everyone plays the victim card these days. It’s become a useful tool. A message needs to be send that this behaviour is unacceptable.

Also, it’s not just about crying victim. It’s about holding people responsible and letting Somalis know that they shouldn’t take this. If we can start a mass campaign of getting some of these mfs fired or have them suffer real life consequence, others will think twice.

Especially in the UK where there are strong anti hate speech.
Yes people need to realize this fact, Were doing great here by spreading awareness. little do you guys know but Somalispot has good leverage on the overall somali community. Everyone needs to spread awareness. I've been doing so myself. Im only on page 3 great to see many more pages left of awareness

It’s not even just madows we’re getting hit from all ajnabis. Plus I remember being on twitter back in 2012 and the Somali hate then was actually crazy intense mostly from London tho. Used to type Somali in the search engine to see live tweets and people even back then was saying crazy dehumanizing things. It was always London and Toronto and occasionally st. Cloud Minnesota. Mostly from Jamaicans or west Africans. It’s not a new phenomenon and the troll is just a reaction to the relentless hate we’ve been getting throughout the years. It’s not going to stop and it 100 percent has to do with the fact that we look different and stand out.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Being online may have confused you but in the real world Somalis do not accept gaals and treat them more harshly then most other

That is why everything you say is so out of touch and delusional.

Gaals are hated so they hide and are not seen. Somalis do not even consider them one of us. Who are they supposed to represent? You’re not being serious or you don’t know Somalis at all.
I've tried conveying this to him, but his utterly in denial about it. Its a sad reality, thread was going so well before he hijacked it. I mean this was his 3rd bait attempt so far and looks like this one bit the hook. Absolute Nacas he is