Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
heard he is 18 too. even when the good decent looking dudes post themselves they get sucked into race wars

a sudani woman quoted his pic too in arabic saying she can recognise somalis everywhere and it had +100 replies. Cant catch a break
A sudani? I’ve been on the arab side of ig and tiktok. Arabs constantly diss how they look and say “they’ve never seen an attractive sudani”. What a weirdo

IMG_0635.jpeg

IMG_0636.png

It’s the lack of self awareness tbh

Anything negative with the keyword Somali is boosted by X’s algorithm, it’s so obvious by now. This is that Apartheid baby’s way of subverting any popular support towards Ilhan Omar through PSYOPS on his platform against her ethnic community.
So this is just going to keep happening ? It’s like that on TikTok too I think negative things of us go super viral on there as well

So this is just going to keep happening ? It’s like that on TikTok too I think negative things of us go super viral on there as well

On TikTok everything goes viral, good and bad. On X, only negative stuff gets 50k and above likes. Elon is fully backing Trump, and Ilhan has always been a big adversary of the former president. Elon’s own vendetta with her probably started after she embarrassed him on X with regards to immigration, see the tweet below. The Apartheid baby hid the likes not long after for a reason, so you can’t even check if a viral tweet was boosted by X’s own engagement bot farms.

Trending

Latest posts