Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
He's actually posted a lot of good looking pics of us. I was surprised. I thought he was just going to constantly dunk on us. He threw in a few slight jabs at us just like he does everyone else.
He pits us against somali bantu and oddly suggests their nativeness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish we could be more like the Asian diaspora. They are bullied all the time, its because they are successful. Have you heard of the slogan "Stop Asian Hate"?

If you google, you will notice that it says this movement was born out of racism related to covid 19, this isnt the truth. Stop asian hate protest happened because african americans were killing Asians and targeting them.

We need to understand that even if we are perfect, we will always be hated, targeted. The remedy isnt to back down and become someone that satifies the bullies. Us acting more black isnt going to stop us, us being more famous arent going to stop us. We are hated because we are muslim, because we look different to the rest of Africa. At least these trolls arent backing down when bullied, they respond back. The real issue is these influencers like Yusuf, with no backbone, when someone is being racist towards us.

"baiting. His comments are a shit show of all ethnicities hating on each other"

He's actually posted a lot of good looking pics of us. I was surprised. I thought he was just going to constantly dunk on us. He threw in a few slight jabs at us just like he does everyone else.

Being a Tutsi seems so ass. I feel bad for them. Their population is small and they're surrounded by a bunch of niggas that hate them.
They are very based they literally control the whole of Rwanda despite being only at 15% of the population

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Notice how they only attack the men. I think they want access to Somali women by dehumanizing the men.
Its a weird mating strategy you can see it in the macro and the micro.

In the macro is when white people for example emasculate Asian men in their media but hyper sexualise the women.

In the micro when that one “friend” acts different and tries to embarrass you in front of the girl to make her laugh and ruin your chances.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I wish we could be more like the Asian diaspora. They are bullied all the time, its because they are successful. Have you heard of the slogan "Stop Asian Hate"?

If you google, you will notice that it says this movement was born out of racism related to covid 19, this isnt the truth. Stop asian hate protest happened because african americans were killing Asians and targeting them.

We need to understand that even if we are perfect, we will always be hated, targeted. The remedy isnt to back down and become someone that satifies the bullies. Us acting more black isnt going to stop us, us being more famous arent going to stop us. We are hated because we are muslim, because we look different to the rest of Africa. At least these trolls arent backing down when bullied, they respond back. The real issue is these influencers like Yusuf, with no backbone, when someone is being racist towards us.
We just gotta ball harder to keep winning and forget what the haters say.
IMG_3895.jpeg

"baiting. His comments are a shit show of all ethnicities hating on each other"

Being a Tutsi seems so ass. I feel bad for them. Their population is small and they're surrounded by a bunch of niggas that hate them.
Nah I like this guy. He actually glazes Somalis a lot in in his videos

World

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s not true, there isn’t any somali hate in real life. You need to understand that madow people are the ones pushing this somali hate online but in real life it only exists among them. With algorithms and all of them working together they are successful doing it online. They have hated somalis for the past 10 years, it has nothing to do with the trolls.

You know chunkz friend nella rose ? this is what she was tweeting 12 years ago:
478AF55C-E1C6-4298-A632-BE24F1E44545.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s not true, there isn’t any somali hate in real life. You need to understand that madow people are the ones pushing this somali hate online but in real life it only exists among them. With algorithms and all of them working together they are successful doing it online. They have hated somalis for the past 10 years, it has nothing to do with the trolls.

View attachment 336953
“I genuinely sat there and believed by cussing Somalian people, I would turn the attention of what people were saying about me. I don’t even know how I thought that was acceptable."

I've come across this mentality before. As others have mentioned bullies push people down to lift themselves up. It's easier to redirect hate than to push back against it. At least she admitted fault. Today others would blame us for "racism". If british africans don't stop the hate, we should push for hate crime prosecution against them.

Crybully:

Notice how they only attack the men. I think they want access to Somali women by dehumanizing the men.

@ATLbound and @Chaseyourdreamzz pointed out in the past that this is a form of ‘dirty macking’. Somali women are currently the ones defending the 18 year old brother in the picture because they feel connected to him on a biological and cultural level. This is something these ajanabis from melting pot cultures don’t get, we will always have a 20 mile head start when it comes to Somali women’s dating and marriage preferences. The more they degrade normal looking Somali men, the more Somali women will dig a line in the sand and go warrior-mode;

63009BD6-2DBD-4774-A3AB-72118320DFE1.jpeg

@ATLbound and @Chaseyourdreamzz pointed out in the past that this is a form of ‘dirty macking’. Somali women are currently the ones defending the 18 year old brother in the picture because they feel connected to him on a biological and cultural level. This is something these ajanabis from melting pot cultures don’t get, we will always have a 20 mile head start when it comes to Somali women’s dating and marriage preferences. The more they degrade normal looking Somali men, the more Somali women will dig a line in the sand and go warrior-mode;

View attachment 336967
Indeed

IMG_4303.jpeg

The comment section is pure cancer,you can see how they are triggered damned if you do it damned if you don’t do it.
I’ve said this before in this thread . The moment a Somali doesn’t meet their stereotype they harrass them to the point person whose never met a somali might actually believe we all look the way they stereotype us to

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

View attachment 336967
The only answer to this situation is Light NN. One based upon unity amongst somalis and counter anti somali narratives.

The only answer to this situation is Light NN. One based upon unity amongst somalis and counter anti somali narratives.

Just to have a half Cherokee half Sri Lankan low life (or some other weird genetic concoction) become the leader three months down the road with another anti-Somali women crusade? Nah.

:camby:

View attachment 336953
But if Chunkz was exposed for talking about those horrendous smelling weaves they like to wear, it would have been WWIII

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
The culprits of anti Somali hate Online
-All types of jar*ers
-Hindu Pajeets
-Wignats
-Aidsthopians

Just dunk on these groups when ever you see them getting dragged tit for tat