Are non practicing/atheists Somalis more nationalistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One thing I dont get is why some Somali Girls only go look for reverts and say stuff like I cant see myself with a Somali anyway

But its good that alot of Somalis have wised up when a Revert is looking to marry their daughter

Are non practising/atheists Somalis more nationalistic?

Non Somali Muslims can fuckoff of our land, our country was built by Somali Muslims since the 10 century who defended their religion/land with their life, and the moment you defect to our enemy's religion, then you are not part of us anymore.

Non Somali Muslims can fuckoff of our land, our country was built by Somali Muslims since the 10 century who defended their religion/land with their life, and the moment you defect to our enemy's religion, then you are not part of us anymore.
MUH ISLAM
shove it where it don't shine the so called muslims are sucking some fat hairy arab and selling Somali girls for next to nothing
So called muslims are blowing the country up, and the so called muslims using the Shariah card to marry girls at very young age to a sick old pervert

Overall even with their religious defects they are generally the better people. More nationalistic, less Qabilist, more educated and generally more focused on the wellbeing of Somalia and Somalis. A lot of these non-religious ones grew up in the West and understand discrimination and racism they faced has more to do with their skin colour and ethnic group than their religion and see through this ummah bullshit.

In a prefect world, we would have religious nationalistic non qabiliste Somalis but this is not a reality,

MUH ISLAM
shove it where it don't shine the so called muslims are sucking some fat hairy arab and selling Somali girls for next to nothing
So called muslims are blowing the country up, and the so called muslims using the Shariah card to marry girls at very young age to a sick old pervert

I didn't know the Indonesians, Turks, Bosnians, Chechens, Nigerians, Tanzanian people are sucking up to "fat hairy Arabs". Hassan is selling the "Somali girls", so that he can put a deposit down for his mansion in Kenya. "So called Muslims are blowing the county up", they lack vital knowledge of Islam just the way you do. "Muslims using the the Shariah card to marry girls at very young age", Islam doesn't allow forced marriage.

The majority of scholars are of the view that if a woman is married off without her consent, then the marriage contract is invalid, because it is a forbidden contract which cannot be validated. This is the view of the Shaafa’is and Hanbalis.

It is not permissible for the guardian, whether he is the father or anyone else, to marry off anyone under his care without her consent, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A previously-married woman has more right concerning herself than her guardian, and the permission of a virgin should be sought (regarding marriage), and her permission is her silence.” Narrated by Muslim, 1421.

I think we can both agree @CrossEdge that alshabab are going against every command of Prophet Muhammad SAW. They hate Islam just the way you do, your both in the same category.

1275290289434960867_3093544519.jpg

Of course they are OP.

Religious Somalis only want to build mosques while want to build schools, hospitals and infrastructure. They think of the afterlife while we think of this life. They don't care about the country. It's forbidden for them to love Somalia.

The religious should not be allowed power in Somalia since they don't care about its wellbeing

I didn't know the Indonesians, Turks, Bosnians, Chechens, Nigerians, Tanzanian people are sucking up to "fat hairy Arabs". Hassan is selling the "Somali girls", so that he can put a deposit down for his mansion in Kenya. "So called Muslims are blowing the county up", they lack vital knowledge of Islam just the way you do. "Muslims using the the Shariah card to marry girls at very young age", Islam doesn't allow forced marriage.

The majority of scholars are of the view that if a woman is married off without her consent, then the marriage contract is invalid, because it is a forbidden contract which cannot be validated. This is the view of the Shaafa’is and Hanbalis.

It is not permissible for the guardian, whether he is the father or anyone else, to marry off anyone under his care without her consent, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A previously-married woman has more right concerning herself than her guardian, and the permission of a virgin should be sought (regarding marriage), and her permission is her silence.” Narrated by Muslim, 1421.

I think we can both agree @CrossEdge that alshabab are going against every command of Prophet Muhammad SAW. They hate Islam just the way you do, your both in the same category.

View attachment 4254
You love Islam so much go to Somalia and see first hand what it has done, long gone the sense of religious tranquillity and tolerance sufism is known for Salafist brought nothing but degeneracy to our doorsteps and what's that other races aren't as cuckolded as us getting pushed by the Ummah

Sxb plz stop using the "Non-muslims Somalis aren't Somalis"
الله يلعن دينك

Of course they are OP.

Religious Somalis only want to build mosques while want to build schools, hospitals and infrastructure. They think of the afterlife while we think of this life. They don't care about the country. It's forbidden for them to love Somalia.

The religious should not be allowed power in Somalia since they don't care about its wellbeing

Completed utter BS. Actually the non Muslim Somalis are the reason why we are in this calamity. Alshabab demonize our religion, atheists/ FGM activits show negativity of Somalia, we have people in power who practice non Islamic practices (interest, sale of resources), elders/qabiils who are in constant battle and khat consumers/dealers. All these people are the problem.

So some Muslims want the so called ummah to be a monolith? We're everyone dresse the same, eats the same and clearly speak the same language ?

Not at all. Where do you get these claims from? A deen practising Somali woman still wears her dirac/guntino except in the privacy of her home for modesty reasons as these type of clothing are revealing.

Why would they eat different? I know you keep saying that you are a Muslim so stop with these ignorant posts. You sound islamophobic and confused.

About the atheist Somalis loving their country more?

The people who died for our independence were Muslim Somalis who loved their deen and their country. Let that sink in.

Completed utter BS. Actually the non Muslim Somalis are the reason why we are in this calamity. Alshabab demonize our religion, atheists/ FGM activits show negativity of Somalia, we have people in power who practice non Islamic practices (interest, sale of resources), elders/qabiils who are in constant battle and khat consumers/dealers. All these people are the problem.

They are all believers.

You love Islam so much go to Somalia and see first hand what it has done, long gone the sense of religious tranquillity and tolerance sufism is known for Salafist brought nothing but degeneracy to our doorsteps and what's that other races aren't as cuckolded as us getting pushed by the Ummah

Sxb plz stop using the "Non-muslims Somalis aren't Somalis"
الله يلعن دينك

I don't recall saying "Non-muslim Somalis aren't Somalis". But as a homogenous nation people who don't share the same race, same language, same culture, same norms/tradition, and finally the same religion can forget about their Somalinimo.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Somali Atheists on twitter are the absolute worst...
Constantly trying to expose their own people and most of em are full blown SJWs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There's the Abdi Gaal atheist and the Bielsa atheist.

God do I detest the former.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't recall saying "Non-muslim Somalis aren't Somalis". But as a homogenous nation people who don't share the same race, same language, same culture, same norms/tradition, and finally the same religion can forget about their Somalinimo.

We share everything except same religion.

It's not that serious. Europeans are a mix of Christians and Atheists and they share country successfully.

That was when our Islam was pure and beautiful but right now we have Wahhabis culture which is killing the beauty of Islam

Do not take them seriously, it is phrase or way of repellent against their parents and Somalia society.

Status
Not open for further replies.