Are non practicing/atheists Somalis more nationalistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of advise your religion is your wife and your country is your mum. You can divorce your wife and be ex Muslim , Christian but you can not divorce your mum there is not ex Somali. Expect that fact and love your country.

I'm a Muslim who puts somalinimo before islamnimo, and if you don't like it f*ck off. I know people will misunderstand my statement so to put in a clear example, if I can only save one person and there were one Somali atheist and a non Somali Muslin,I will save the former.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm a Muslim who puts somalinimo before islamnimo, and if you don't like it f*ck off. I know people will misunderstand my statement so to put in a clear example, if I can only save one person and there were one Somali atheist and a non Somali Muslin,I will save the former.

:dzmxmmb:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I would like to add. Stop saying Somalia was built buy Muslims and Muslims fought for Somalia

Somalia has existed long before Islam. And currently there are Muslims blowing up our buildings and selling of our recourses for cheap.

I would like to add. Stop saying Somalia was built buy Muslims and Muslims fought for Somalia

Somalia has existed long before Islam. And currently there are Muslims blowing up our buildings and selling of our recourses for cheap.

Those leaders are not Muslim but they are slaves of dollar and who worship their bank accounts.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

:dzmxmmb:

Same here. If I could save a Somali Muslim or a white Atheist I'd save the Somali Muslim all day. Just like I can assure you that a white Christian would rather save a white Atheist first over a black Christian.

If Somalis irrespective of religious affiliation had this mentality we'd be far better off.

@Bahal you're very dangerous to the Somali people. You are not as harsh towards Al Shabab terrorists as you are with progressive atheists. You are not to be trusted.

The umma is no longer a tangible affair to dwelve into. You think Saudi Arabia cares? Hell no. Somalinimo has far more meaning to me than the gulf affairs. If I was in a position of power, I would slowly but surely remove wahhabi influence. We are in it to survive not play folklore with our gulf "friends".

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This whole "Somalinimo" thing is all fine and dandy until you're killed for being from another Somali clan. Yeah...other than that...this "Somalinimo" is pretty cool.:ayaanswag:

This whole "Somalinimo" thing is all fine and dandy until you're killed for being from another Somali clan. Yeah...other than that...this "Somalinimo" is pretty cool.:ayaanswag:
I guarantee you, once we transcend our political differences between tribes and court martial the war criminals, who are living their sedentary lifestyles. Tribalism will be a thing of the past. I hope more free critical thinking will be encouraged. Religiosity begets irrationality, I have a firm stance on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.