Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
When he didn’t know the tribes
Was a big giveaway
I am Somali, I don’t care what you say. Shaming me for not knowing qabiils who did nothing but divide our people and led to mass bloodshed is not going to help your case. I spent my time into more important things than learning something as trivial as qabiil.

I am Somali, I don’t care what you say. Shaming me for not knowing qabiils who did nothing but divide our people and led to mass bloodshed is not going to help your case. I spent my time into more important things than learning something as trivial as qabiil.
So there’s something more important than who you are ??

Secularism, but you don’t even have to be secularist. If you are a good person, who helped others you lived a happy life.
Ayahs from surah al anbiyah:
“. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

"Have you ˹O Prophet˺ not seen those who claim they believe in what has been revealed to you and what was revealed before you? They seek the judgment of false judges, which they were commanded to reject. And Satan ˹only˺ desires to lead them farther away." Surah An-Nisa ayah 60.

Ayahs from surah al anbiyah:
“. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

"Have you ˹O Prophet˺ not seen those who claim they believe in what has been revealed to you and what was revealed before you? They seek the judgment of false judges, which they were commanded to reject. And Satan ˹only˺ desires to lead them farther away." Surah An-Nisa ayah 60.
Bro these people blinded by their "intelligence" Read one book of "atheism" and "secularism" and all of a sudden, they are an authority on what is "good and wrong"😒

Stay were you are bro we good, live a "happy secular" life. Why do you feel the need to drag people with you?
Divided, SHITTY country, horrible reputation in the west (high crime rate, welfare fraud terrorist fighter producers)...... yeah, we good :mjlol:.The first step in fixing up our community is acknowleging its flaws. Keeping your heads buried in the sand will not change anything for the better.