Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
That shithole took the lives of many good people, like Hodan Naleyeh, you piece of shit
Man, I remember her. She was trying to give a good image to Somalia but instead her husband and her were both killed in the name of Islam. She was pregnant too. Sooo sad:mjcry:

@Maxaa kaa galay @Hals @Octavian they finally showed their true colours and intentions. :russ: :russ:

I'll happily go because unlike you, I don't base success on material wealth but rather the religiosity of the people(that still needs to be worked on in Somali lands).

It might be a shithole but it's my shithole:it0tdo8:
Funny how you ashy ass lives comfortably in the west, speaking proudly about the state of that place while the people who actually live there and experience its shittiness on a day to day basis are risking their lives on leaky old boats to get the f*** out of there. Total lack of self awareness :snoop:

That shithole took the lives of many good people, like Hodan Naleyeh, you piece of shit
Terrorists that took the life of countless innocent Muslims have a heavy punishment waiting for them in Yawm al Qiyamah.

Killing a Muslim is Kufr. Please don't associate us Somalis with Kuffar.

They cant bro, they want nothing to do with you and at the same time they cant be without you😅 its a wierd obsession, they clearly hate "being" somalis and talk bad about our country and yet here they are among us😅 why cant ya'll live and enjoy "freedom" iyo "enlightment" with cadaanka😅
Because the cadaan don't want their black ass either :russ: They don't belong anywhere. They will forever sail the seas of the outcasts.

Another thread were gaals are getting destroyed.

1605777099081.gif

Funny how you ashy ass lives comfortably in the west, speaking proudly about the state of that place while the people who actually live there and experience its shittiness on a day to day basis are risking their lives on leaky old boats to get the f*** out of there. Total lack of self awareness :snoop:
Don't live in the West:mjlol::pachah1:

Mutual explotation💯

Im a muslim, I just don't tolerate islamic extremist weirdos who think they can exclude a somali based on their religious beliefs. Is that so hard to grasp?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Im a muslim, I just don't tolerate islamic extremist weirdos who think they can exclude a somali based on their religious beliefs. Is that so hard to grasp?
You seem new. My first thread was “arabization is the worst thing that happened to Somalis” and the amount of people throwing insults was scaring.

Who is an extremist here? We're talking about our identity as Somalis and how it's tied with Islam. We're not talking about interpretations of core Islamic beliefs. So how exactly are we extremists?

We get that and were saying you can claim whatever you want, but the majority wont see you as one of us. I dont make the rules i just abide by them😒

Who is an extremist here? We're talking about our identity as Somalis and how it's tied with Islam. We're not talking about interpretations of core Islamic beliefs. So how exactly are we extremists?
Labeling waaye sxb thats all they know, its reppresive tolerance "if you don't agree with me then you're this and that"😅 the thing is we dont want anything in agreement with them, we want nothing to do with them, join the other group and be happy we dont mind. Just dont force your beliefs on us😒