Are Somalis Ethno religous?

So we only started becoming Somali after we adopted Islam?:russ::russ:
Go read some history niyo. :what:

Did the Puntites and Macrobians call themselves Somalis? The word Somali was first documented during the Adal-Abysinian war when majority of the current Somali lands were Muslim. 68 iq for real.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
True happiness can only be attained through Islam
True happiness, is doing what you love and being yourself. Finally, when you are laying in your death bed and say “man, I had a very good run” That is what true happiness is.

Here we go. Everything good that happens is due to Islam, but if something goes wrong we don’t say the same.
Because everything good happened because we followed Islam correctly and everything bad happened when we either, misinterpreted Islam or didn't follow it as we were supposed to.

True happiness, is doing what you love and being yourself. Finally, when you are laying in your death bed and say “man, I had a very good run” That is what true happiness is.
That’s silly
What if I’m happy hurting people
What if I’m happy stealing
What if am happy being a coke addict
What if am happy being a serial killer

Hassan mahat

Did the Puntites and Macrobians call themselves Somalis? The word Somali was first documented during the Adal-Abysinian war when majority of the current Somali lands were Muslim. 68 iq for real.
So, who are the ancestors to the Somalis? Because using that logic, what you are saying Is our ancestors were not Somali but their descendants are Somali. What kind of logic is that? you the one with 68iq

only after your terrorist friends f*ck off from our soil and stop hurting somalis who dare to choose their own beliefs so we can finally create a stable country for all somalis
Al Shabaab kills muslims, and they are most likely funded by non-muslims. Your insulting the dead and their religion now trying to coopt their tragedy.

Somalis will always be muslims throwing a temper tantrum here won't change it.

they're still the same as us, idiot. Just as Persians and Iranians are the same people, just different names

Hassan mahat

Because everything good happened because we followed Islam correctly and everything bad happened when we either, misinterpreted Islam or didn't follow it as we were supposed to.
:deadmanny: :russ: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: You are funny man. You are saying x=y but y is not equal to x. You can’t have it both ways.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So, who are the ancestors to the Somalis? Because using that logic, what you are saying Is our ancestors were not Somali but their descendants are Somali. What kind of logic is that? you the one with 68iq
people evolve and change those proto somalis where a bunch of tree hugers and now somalis are a bunch camel herders simple

people evolve and change those proto somalis where a bunch of tree hugers and now somalis are a bunch camel herders simple
This is the type of ignorance i was talking about. Go and learn our history properly before daring to reduce our great ancestors (leagues above the rag wearing refugees of today) to nothing more than tree huggers