Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Bro these people blinded by their "intelligence" Read one book of "atheism" and "secularism" and all of a sudden, they are an authority on what is "good and wrong"😒
They can't account for their morality and they somehow have the right to decide what's good and bad:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

There's no solid foundation for Secular Humanism. When I ask these humanists were they got their so called "natural right to freedom" they all suddenly jump to the idea that "God made us that way" and then I bring ayahs from the Quran and they all become filled with rage:russ::russ::russ:

Alhamdulillah for Islam.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Divided, SHITTY country, horrible reputation in the west (high crime rate, welfare fraud terrorist fighter producers)...... yeah, we good :mjlol:.The first step in fixing up our community is acknowleging its flaws. Keeping your heads buried in the sand will not change anything for the better.
Dudes talking about don’t come back. You have been fighting for more than 30 years killing each other. All of them claim “Muslim” but will start Repping their qabiil and dissing others in the next thread.

Lol go back to Somalia and say i have no qabil or seen and secularism is your identity 😅 you will be laughed at and sidelined and without land since every qabil have there lands.
There's plenty of secularists in Somalia, but they're obviously scared of being caught by terrorist bootylickers

Divided, SHITTY country, horrible reputation in the west (high crime rate, welfare fraud terrorist fighter producers)...... yeah, we good :mjlol:.The first step in fixing up our community is acknowleging its flaws. Keeping your heads buried in the sand will not change anything for the better.
Yeah we acknowledge the root of the problem being a lack of Islamic principals. All we need to do is implement Islam properly and if there are no foreign intervention, then we can confidently say that we will be a super power in the international stage.

Division and qabyaalad- Haraam
high crime rate-Haraam
welfare fraud- Haraam
terrorist fighter producers- Haraam

It is clear that we lack Islamic principals. If distancing ourselves from Islam caused all of this, then what do you think will happen when we remove Islam completely? That's just calling for disaster.

Waa kaas thank you for making my point👍🏾 you speak of your community as white supremacist do, you have actively sided with those who hate us. We are all not what you ascribe us to be even if you wish that yarey, the almost 5-600000 somalis living in the west arent all "gangbangers, rappers, wellfare frauds etc" its impossible. And that you think highly of what the hateful white people say about us says more about you then us. Fix Up, shafka taag, langaabnimada iska dhaaf and walk with a straight back, your forefathers didnt fight against the portoguese twice, ethiopians many times, italians, english for you to disrespect there name. If your sincere about helping your community go out and do it, dont just badmouth us without lifting a finger to help.

Hassan mahat

@Maxaa kaa galay @Hals @Octavian they finally showed their true colours and intentions. :russ: :russ:

I'll happily go because unlike you, I don't base success on material wealth but rather the religiosity of the people(that still needs to be worked on in Somali lands).

It might be a shithole but it's my shithole:it0tdo8:
The way forward for Somalia is through secularism. There has to be separation of religion and state. If that is not going to happen, I will gladly stay out.

The way forward for Somalia is through secularism. There has to be separation of religion and state. If that is not going to happen, I will gladly stay out.
Stay out because that ain't ever happening. Munafiqoon that want to rule with laws other than the laws of Allah should stay far away from Muslims.

Hassan mahat

Stay out because that ain't ever happening. Munafiqoon that want to rule with laws other than the laws of Allah should stay far away from Muslims.
Ok buddy, good luck. Since you are Somali, I wish You a long and happy life.

There's plenty of secularists in Somalia, but they're obviously scared of being caught by terrorist bootylickers
Lol u wish for that to be true, but your sadly wrong and that shit will never get a fotting in Somalia. If you want to live in Afrika and want secularism move to South Africa and live with Zulus, marry one of them and live happy there, taas maxaa ku diiday😅

@Maxaa kaa galay @Hals @Octavian they finally showed their true colours and intentions. :russ: :russ:

I'll happily go because unlike you, I don't base success on material wealth but rather the religiosity of the people(that still needs to be worked on in Somali lands).

It might be a shithole but it's my shithole:it0tdo8:
That shithole took the lives of many good people, like Hodan Naleyeh, you piece of shit

They cant bro, they want nothing to do with you and at the same time they cant be without you😅 its a wierd obsession, they clearly hate "being" somalis and talk bad about our country and yet here they are among us😅 why cant ya'll live and enjoy "freedom" iyo "enlightment" with cadaanka😅