Are Somalis Ethno religous?

If anyone's an ex somali, its you. How dare you suggest we replace our culture to that of filthy sand nigs?

^^ What so called muslim will use this to describe islam ?

"filthy sand nigs culture"

People like this creature i quoted and that apostate secularist dog @Hassan mahat have insulted islam and then claimed " i am muslim" shortly afterwards.

I mean the contradiction, the lack of cognitive abilities yet they call other people "unintelligent" and "low-iq".

:faysalwtf:

I believe they are gaal ajnabi trolls.

You are misled, I didn’t call you savage. I think you are greatly wrong tho.
You didnt have to write it down in order to convey that message my ajaanib friend your point was well received in what you were saying. You said we primitive and your big "secular brain" is the one thing that will save the somali people😅

Labeling waaye sxb thats all they know, its reppresive tolerance "if you don't agree with me then you're this and that"😅 the thing is we dont want anything in agreement with them, we want nothing to do with them, join the other group and be happy we dont mind. Just dont force your beliefs on us😒
Saaxib what I noticed is that they hate that we couldn't give 2 shits were they place their loyalties. It pains them so much that we're ignoring them and not acknowledging them as one of our own. This is how it looks like:
Stop ignoring me ignoring you!!!! | Women logic, Girl logic, Fairly odd  parents

😂😂😂
All we're saying is that if you're gaal, then don't claim Somali. We're on good terms as long as you stop claiming us. Is that so hard to understand? :what:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

People like this creature i quoted and that apostate secularist dog @Hassan mahat have insulted islam and then claimed " i am muslim" shortly afterwards.

I mean the contradiction, the lack of cognitive abilities yet they call other people "unintelligent" and "low-iq".

Did you just called me “apostate secularist dog”:deadosama::deadrose:

Waa probably ajaanib waa bila qabil, dhaqan iyo deen, taas shalay aan fahmay😅

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You didnt have to write it down in order to convey that message my ajaanib friend your point was well receives in what you were saying. You said we primitive and your big "secular brain" is the one thing that will save the somali people😅
Saxiib, Waad ikhalad fahantey. I said we should try secularism since we tried sharia and it did not work. I don’t like insulting. I hope u understand.

Saxiib, Waad ikhalad fahantey. I said we should try secularism since we tried sharia and it did not work. I don’t like insulting. I hope u understand.
when have we ever tried Shariah? You think we would have all these unIslamic problems if we tried Shariah?
Terrorism- Haraam
Qabyaalad- Haraam
Corruption- Haraam
Riba- Haraam

Its ok i will allow you to backtrack in what you were saying, but tell me when did we have Sharia in Somalia after colonial times that is🤔 cause the only brief time we had sharia was when the ICU overthrew the western backed Warlords of Somalia and it was only in Mog. So tell me when had all of Somalia sharia?

when have we ever tried Shariah? You think we would have all these unIslamic problems if we tried Shariah?
Terrorism- Haraam
Qabyaalad- Haraam
Corruption- Haraam
Riba- Haraam
He doesnt know and why should this ajaanib know anything about somali affairs😅 his probably under Corona lockdown and his hatred for primitive somalis lead him here😅

You were enjoying the karbaash as well, somaha? :russ:

Mashallah May Allah reward you and those who defend his deen.

i've seen you and others kaarbash that retard DR Osman.

He can't take defeat for an answer always bouncing of the topic and jumping the gun to insults and death threats.

I thought gaal secularists advocate for peace, wallahi gaalo are the biggest terrorists.

He can't take defeat for an answer always bouncing of the topic and jumping the gun to insults and death threats.

I thought gaal secularists advocate for peace, wallahi gaalo are the biggest terrorists.
💯 And one thing i've noticed with them is that most of them suffer from some kind of mental instability. Wax jirin ay ka hadlaan like that Osman dude

I think the 1.5 million Iraqis dead will strongly disagree with the statement that "secularist are for peace"😪

i was referring to the thread moved to the qashin section that said something like "why don't somalis completely arabise themselves", telling us to replace our CULTURE for theirs. It had nothing to do with religion, damn bird brain

who the f*ck are you to tell people what to claim. If someone is genetically somali, then they have every right to call themselves as such. That is their ETHNICITY for pete's sake how can you be this stupid?!!!

Saaxib what I noticed is that they hate that we couldn't give 2 shits were they place their loyalties. It pains them so much that we're ignoring them and not acknowledging them as one of our own. This is how it looks like:
Stop ignoring me ignoring you!!!! | Women logic, Girl logic, Fairly odd  parents

😂😂😂
All we're saying is that if you're gaal, then don't claim Somali. We're on good terms as long as you stop claiming us. Is that so hard to understand? :what:
Im referring to this fool

I think the 1.5 million Iraqis dead will strongly disagree with the statement that "secularist are for peace"😪

They scream, cry and become enraged because of the ayahs of jihad in the quran which Allah mentions its permissible to fight those who fight you.

They start saying stuff like "islam advocates violence" , "islam is not tolerant of others".

When you show them history of secularism and the amount of bloodshed it has caused and when you explain to them about jizyah their "tolerance and violence" argument goes out the window.

These people have an agenda, its a war against islam.

They wish to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah will only allow His light to be perfected, even to the dismay of the disbelievers.

[9:32]

who the f*ck are you to tell people what to claim. If someone is genetically somali, then they have every right to call themselves as such. That is their ETHNICITY for pete's sake how can you be this stupid?!!!
Give it a rest, a somali gaal calling himself somali is to us as a janitor calling himself an engineer delusional that is. Call yourself whatever you want that wont change the fact.

They scream, cry and become enraged because of the ayahs of jihad in the quran which Allah mentions its permissible to fight those who fight you.

They start saying stuff like "islam advocates violence" , "islam is not tolerant of others".

When you show them history of secularism and the amount of bloodshed it has caused and when you explain to them about jizyah their "tolerance and violence" argument goes out the window.

These people have an agenda, its a war against islam.

They wish to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah will only allow His light to be perfected, even to the dismay of the disbelievers.

[9:32]
Facts, alot of ex hardcore critics have embraced islam, there is no use in fighting the one thing that makes sense in this crazy world. Slander us how much you want, you're just making more People curious and aware of islam, and that wouldnt have happened without ya'll so thank you❤️😅