Are Somalis Ethno religous?

It's a religion that every Somali follows. Stop trying to twist it. Islam led to the formation of our ethnic group as it is today.

I'm starting to think these guys lack brain cells.
quiet ARAB. This is a discussion between somalis only. I see you :kodaksmiley:

Being Somali means you have the required DNA sequences to be qualified as such. Your decision although coonish don’t effect that.
Yes it does. Thats why there is all this outcry from Ayaan Hersi advocates on here, just like her, they would never be welcome even around Somali communities in the west.

They can fade into their new communities.

Being Somali means you have the required DNA sequences to be qualified as such. Your decision although coonish don’t effect that.

Coming from the guy that stopped Jumu'aa prayers coz his girlfriend told him too. You are the coon with no backbone that'd compromise himself in every aspect for his girlfriend. Get a life simp.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Coming from the guy that stopped Jumu'aa prayers coz his girlfriend told him too. You are the coon with no backbone that'd compromise himself in every aspect for his girlfriend. Get a life simp.
First, Leave Helen out of this. Second, bring good points regarding the topic and stop deflecting.

Religion doesn't choose our genetics of course. But our cultural ties to Islam plays a role in Somalinimo. Does Ayaan Hersi Ali seem proud to be Somali? Should the community embrace her?
First, let's get this straight. Soomalinimo is not based on genetics. It is a multifaceted identity that's determined by lineage and religion.

No need to explain ourselves to these gaalo. Ex-Muslim=Ex-Somali. Khalas!

as i said before, she's embarrassed to come from ignorant, hateful people. Maybe if somalis were more civilised and didn't threaten her life, she would be proud of us. We're literally chasing away the intellectuals with this mindset

You want us to support murtads that lie about the deen, culture and support us being invaded? She contributed to making the far right mainstream in Holland. Her views have led to hate attacks and discrimination against against muslims increasing.

She is not intellectual in any capacity she is an enemy of both Islam and Somalis

First, let's get this straight. Soomalinimo is not based on genetics. It is a multifaceted identity that's determined by lineage and religion.

you are an idiot. I'm outta this thread, I've never come across such stupidity :nahgirl::susp:

as i said before, she's embarrassed to come from ignorant, hateful people. Maybe if somalis were more civilised and didn't threaten her life, she would be proud of us. We're literally chasing away the intellectuals with this mindset
She constantly insults Islam. The religion that is followed by 100% of Somalis. Even if there were no death threats. She deserves to be disowned because of her views concerning our noble religion.

Sxb leave your basement and take a look around.somalis are becoming atheists at an alarming rate. Instead of finding solutions to this, you say they aren't Somali anymore dfkmm
Couldn't give 2 shits about Ex-Somalis buddy. Somalis aren't becoming atheists. Ex-Somalis are. Somalis will forever be 100% Muslim. You don't like it? Go cry somewhere else.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

war yaa ilahey yaqan. I am Muslim. Use logic, being Somali is an ethnicity which are determined by your genes, that is what gives us our phenotypic look.

You want us to support murtads that lie about the deen, culture and support us being invaded? She contributed to making the far right mainstream in Holland. Her views have led to hate attacks and discrimination against against muslims increasing.

She is not intellectual in any capacity she is an enemy of both Islam and Somalis
She's a coon and a puppet used by imperialist westerners. Nothing intellectual about her just a pawn used in the islamophobia industry.