Are Somalis Ethno religous?

I am Somali, because both of my parents are Somali. That is how genetics work. Stop deflecting.
Our identity is not based on genetics. Get that through your thick skull. Somalis are all genetically connected but that doesn't mean our identity is based on genetics :what: How many times do I have to say this? These guys are legit 68 iq:snoop:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Our identity is not based on genetics. Get that through your thick skull. Somalis are all genetically connected but that doesn't mean our identity is based on genetics :what: How many times do I have to say this? These guys are legit 68 iq:snoop:
Nacalaa, if you took a basic genetics class, all this will be cleared. What were the Somalis before the arrival of Islam? Using your logic, they were apparently not Somalis.

war yaa ilahey yaqan. I am Muslim. Use logic, being Somali is an ethnicity which are determined by your genes, that is what gives us our phenotypic look.
The meaning of ethnicity:
the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Genetics is not a factor. There are multiple ethnicities in the world that share the same culture but have different genetic origins. Get that through your head.

Nacalaa, if you took a basic genetics class, all this will be cleared. What were the Somalis before the arrival of Islam? Using your logic, they were apparently not Somalis.
Are you going to call our ancient Natufians and proto Nilotic ancestors Somali just because we descend from them? They had different customs, traditions and religion from us. We are only connected to them genetically.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Are you going to call our ancient Natufians and proto Nilotic ancestors Somali just because we descend from them? They had different customs, traditions and religion from us. We are only connected to them genetically.
So we only started becoming Somali after we adopted Islam?:russ::russ:

you call Punt and Macrobia, "some kingdoms?" fool. We had great civilisations well before islam came
We? We? Stop claiming the accomplishments of dead men. They accomplished that. Not us. We just descend from them.

You're like a spoilt child claiming the riches of his father as his own.

macrobia is what greeks called somalis these civilisations are in ruins and underground go and digg them up before u talk
only after your terrorist friends f*ck off from our soil and stop hurting somalis who dare to choose their own beliefs so we can finally create a stable country for all somalis