Atheists have no place in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
You low iq would not distinguish between atheist Somali who defending his country and Christian Kenyan who invading his country. You are dumb
There is no Kenyans in Somaliland you dumb harti.As for the Bantus and Xabeshis in your land blame yourselves since it was your leaders who called them into your land

A White Western man has a MUCH easier time moving to Jeddah, Dubai and Doha than a Pakistani or Somali or Bangladeshi or Indonesian or Chechen. It doesn't matter the job position offer they got. It can be from mall cop to consultancy. They don't even need a job offer; they can simply move and live there.

They also get a much better salary and benefits package in the Middle East than even a Pakistani or Somali Western passport holder.

How does that make you feel?

I think you're actually retarded. Maybe logic is not your strong suit....

But Westerners having the ability to live as expats in UAE and Saudi Arabia is due to their prosperity and education levels. You think Saudi Arabia would accept some redneck without a degree from the middle of Alabama? And don't the Gulf countries grant Work Visas to tons of Somali-Canadians to live in their country with their Canadian university degrees?

How can that be compared to miskeen Somali refugees fleeing chaos in their homeland?

You're literally comparing apples and oranges because you're THAT fucking retarded.

Salih

Move right or get left
I have more say in Somalia than a fucking atheist if you actually believe otherwise, you are retarded. I have been to Somalia. I've not had a single problem with them and they see me as their brother wallahi.

I think you're actually retarded. Maybe logic is not your strong suit....

But Westerners having the ability to live as expats in UAE and Saudi Arabia is due to their prosperity and education levels. You think Saudi Arabia would accept some redneck without a degree from the middle of Alabama? And don't the Gulf countries grant Work Visas to tons of Somali-Canadians to live in their country with their Canadian university degrees?

How can that be compared to miskeen Somali refugees fleeing chaos in their homeland?

You're literally comparing apples and oranges because you're THAT fucking retarded.

White Westerners get better salary and benefit packages than Somali Westerners for the same job. They will pick the kufaar white Westerner for a job before the Somali Westerner even with the same qualifications.

The truth hurts.

Even a Somalia passport holder that studied in the West will not be allowed easier entry in the country than a kufaar white Westerner.

Even the African American kufaar have better job packages than the Somalis and others because their name is "George".

I have more say in Somalia than a fucking atheist if you actually believe otherwise, you are retarded. I have been to Somalia. I've not had a single problem with them and they see me as their brother wallahi.

Don't listen to these gaalo and their sympathizers you are our brother

@Kaafiye, u seem like an intelligent person, but u also come across as very intolerant person mararka qaarkood.

If someone wants to practice atheism or any other believe, its upto them.

U don't have to like it, but u can't impose ur believe on others.

And as far as Somalia is concerned, we need to become like Turkey, Egypt and Dubai. Moderate, tolerant society and country.

A Muslim foreigner has more say in Somalia than some damn Atheist.

Even alcohol-sipping fornicating Somalis look down on Atheists. It's one thing to sin, we all sin. But to sever ties with your Creator and actually publicly rejecting the Deen is something all sensible Somalis would be disgusted with.

White Westerners get better salary and benefit packages than Somali Westerners for the same job. They will pick the kufaar white Westerner for a job before the Somali Westerner even with the same qualifications.

The truth hurts.

Even a Somalia passport holder that studied in the West will not be allowed easier entry in the country than a kufaar white Westerner.

Even the African American kufaar have better job packages than the Somalis and others because their name is "George".

That's actually bullshit and far from true. I have direct family members living in those countries and who have high positions in various corporations, oil companies, and even several government ministries.

But let's just say it were true. Let's grant your proposition:

So fucking what?

I never intended on moving to the Gulf Arab countries anyway.....so I don't give a damn. I don't base my self-pride on how some foreigner Arab views me, so please tell me why I should care.

@Kaafiye, u seem like an intelligent person, but u also come across as very intolerant person mararka qaarkood.

And as far as Somalia is concerned, we need to become like Turkey, Egypt and Dubai. Moderate, tolerant society and country.

Tolerance must go both ways.

We can't have Somalis "tolerating" these Atheists while you have characters like AbdiJohnson insulting the Prophet Muhammad with the worst names, degrading our Deen, and mocking our traditions.

Funny how these Atheists only whine about tolerance when the Muslims start a backlash against them.

You see how they behave. How in the hell are you expected to tolerate such an unpleasant group of people?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Brother you and all the religous cadcad who are hard working will allowed into Somaliland with open arms!Our govt keeps the atheists and Shias at bay!

@Salih you're not seen as a Somali in Somalia or by your supporters here. (however I see you as a Somali). That is why they put you in 0.5. This is why you have no representation in Mogadishu municipal council. Even gays and atheists are protected by their clans. The likes of @Kaafiye will tell you that you are not a Somali. He says Bantus should go back to Tanzania and he also wants you to go back to Yemen. However I believe Somalia is your country but your supporters do not believe this. They prefer if you stay in Mombasa and London

Salih

Move right or get left

The truth hurts.

This guy is a fucking liar. I've lived there for years. This is how it goes:

People with western passports (whether he's black or white) climb up the corporate ladder quicker and they are also paid more. This is not due to the ethnicity of the person, it's what passport they're carrying.

People with khaleeji passports are second to those who carry western passports.

http://dubai.metblogs.com/2013/01/28/salary-racism-what’s-the-colour-of-your-passport/

What is your fucking point anyway? you are trying to discredit Islam by mentioning the misconduct of its adherents.

You are a fucking moron m8

That's actually bullshit and far from true. I have direct family members living in those countries and who have high positions in various corporations, oil companies, and even several government ministries.

But let's just say it were true. Let's grant your proposition:

So fucking what?

I never intended on moving to the Gulf Arab countries anyway.....so I don't give a damn. I don't base my self-pride on how some foreigner Arab views me, so please tell me why I should care.

Anyone here can tell you a white Westerner is preferable to a Somali Westerner in the M.E. Even you know that but you're embarassed to admit it. This is why they are treated better in salary packages.

You're being dishonest.

True, militant Somali atheist are doing a great disservice by constantly talking about the diin, but don't let them bring you down to their level.

They want you to get riled up and then when u say something crazy, they are going to point that out.

Somalis are moderate, tolerant Muslims. Even those who are Gaalo and atheist are allowed to live among Somalis if they aren't causing any problems.

Thats my opinion.

It's the same people insulting our deen left n right acting like a bunch of victims on here. Pathetic!

They want to insult Muslims and Islam, and then cry when we tell them how we really feel about them.

Wallahi there is nothing......NOTHING worse than these Somali Atheists. They show their despicable nature on a daily basis.

@Salih you're not seen as a Somali in Somalia or by your supporters here. (however I see you as a Somali). That is why they put you in 0.5. This is why you have no representation in Mogadishu municipal council. Even gays and atheists are protected by their clans. The likes of @Kaafiye will tell you that you are not a Somali. He says Bantus should go back to Tanzania and he also wants you to go back to Yemen. However I believe Somalia is your country but your supporters do not believe this. They prefer if you stay in Mombasa and London

I prefer they stay in Somalia. All muslims can stay. Anyone who has something against them should leave.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Disgusting muwallads will never have a say in Somalia, political Islamism is finished thanks to Al-Shabaab.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I'd love if Somalia became like Turkey (minus the corruption). It's a majority Muslim population but it's secular and its okay to be Atheist and women can dress how they like. Especially in western Turkey, the eastern part is more conservative but overall it's the best Somalia can hope for.

They want to insult Muslims and Islam, and then cry when we tell them how we really feel about them.

Wallahi there is nothing......NOTHING worse than these Somali Atheists. They show their despicable nature on a daily basis.

They are two faced cowards. May Allah protect us and our people from their fitna amiiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts