Atheists have no place in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more say in Somalia than a fucking atheist if you actually believe otherwise, you are retarded. I have been to Somalia. I've not had a single problem with them and they see me as their brother wallahi.

By the way you been to Somalia and you don't know what puntland even was asking is it a islamic place lool
CN6iaUjWIAAtIJ_.png:large

That's a lie I've been there on numerous occasions smh you must be a khawrij sympathiser, they would be no mercy for an apostate in puntland.

Gamer hates Majerteens. This isn't news to us. He will claim that MJ's accept Atheists and gaalo, yet he won't even acknowledge that I'm Majerteen myself and I have no love for Somali Atheists.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Game why do you hate Puntland so much? It's baffling, shouldn't your anger be directed at the habar gidir who use to say gabdhaha cadcadka ba isku cadeen :ftw9nwa:

Illahay ba kugu dharshee cuqdada intas la eeg inta ka keente boowe.

Salih

Move right or get left
Who the f*ck do these gaalo think they are fooling? They are the same ones who destroyed our homes.

Libya before and after 'western aid'
libya-before-and-after-1.jpg

Iraq before and after 'western aid'
libya-before-and-after-1.jpg

Syria, Yemen, etc
us-intervention-before-after.jpg

Has it occurred to AbdiJohnson that some Muslim countries are not taking in their 'brothers' because they literally cannot afford to?

The funny part is, his argument is totally ridiculous and meaningless LMFAO. If anything, he's exposing what a moron he is.

I was just stating Westerners are treated much better in M.E than Somalis. I can't say this?

Anyone reading this thread can read exactly what you and Racer are implying. Notice how you are weirdly obsessed with Gulf Arab immigration policies.

You're the most dishonest prick on this forum.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Gamer hates Majerteens. This isn't news to us. He will claim that MJ's accept Atheists and gaalo, yet he won't even acknowledge that I'm Majerteen myself and I have no love for Somali Atheists.
Wuxu maxa sii ka ah, saan ninkan caadi ku ma aha meshan wax kale ba Jiraa.

Anyone reading this thread can read exactly what you and Racer are implying. Notice how you are weirdly obsessed with Gulf Arab immigration policies.

You're the most dishonest prick on this forum.

Stop licking their ass when they won't even give you 1 day free visa entry.

You see what I'm talking about Gamer?

He's equating the actions of Muslims to Islam. This is what these Atheists are KNOWN TO DO.

How in the hell can you tolerate such a despicable group of people?

Stop crying fam werent you advocating for our execution now you want to cry about about few words written on a forum, while also in reality advocating for people getting killed in real life foh :camby:

Stop licking their ass when they won't even give you 1 day free visa entry.

You're obsessed with Arabs because deep down you want to live amongst Arabs, act like them, and maybe even get into a relationship with an Arab woman (or man)

I mean....you are bisexual after all. Maybe your obsession with Arabs is due to your sexual frustration and hidden homosexuality.

Stop crying fam werent you advocating for our execution now you want to cry about about few words written on a forum, while also in reality advocating for people getting killed in real life foh :camby:

Yes I do advocate for it, and your actions on this forum prove me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.