Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb if you look at how Somalia had no functioning government for 20yrs, going thru famine and droughts, terrorism and corruption, somalia is still 10x better than nations like India and Pakistan considered developed nations with tall buildings and education but there people being exploited for cheap labor and having crazy uncontrollable population boom. The only thing that's been holding Somalia back is some corrupted politicians stealing donation money and hiding behind qabiil for protection. We only need a competent leader who is willing to put his country first and restore peace and law/ order.

These Arabs nations only depend on is oil and cheap labor, even tho Somalia is poor, you'll never see us somalis get exploited to the extent the pakis, other African countries, Asians and other Indians get exploited.

If Somalia ever becomes a free trading zone country, just know that these Arab countries will literally collapse, it's safe to say we Somalis have more sectors than these desert dwelling oil depending, cheap labor exploiting, and tourism dependent Ayraps.
Somalia doesn't even come close to India or Pakistan. I'm sorry but these Arab countries collapsing is nothing but rhetoric.

Why are you acting like Somalia is failed state.

Look at Syria , Yemen , Palestine , Iraq , Libya

All are Arab countries and are 10x worse than Somalia.

You are probably reer xamar Yemeni guy. Go back to Sana'a
Exactly bro, when all these Arabs, Indians, pakis, and African countries having peace and stability, there people are still poor and and have the same living standards like Somalia when we literally had no functioning government, peace, and terrorism

@Shanshiyo1234 is this how they welcomed your dad to Yemen :lol:

2959446-3x2-340x227.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalia doesn't even come close to India or Pakistan. I'm sorry but these Arab countries collapsing is nothing but rhetoric.

Nothing but rhetoric? It's reality sxb. They depend on oil. And when the worth of oil plummets in the future what will they depend on? They don't produce anything that comes even close to the amount money they make out of oil. Arab countries will simply collapse :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts