Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate anyone wallahi. But ethnic Somalis can't be like " reer Xamar are weak and gay" and get away with it.
Nobody says bad things about reer xamar atleast not to the degree we insult Bantus Arabs and literally any other ethnic groups but now we know how much you guys hate us so expect more threads insulting your people

Nobody says bad things about reer xamar atleast not to the degree we insult Bantus Arabs and literally any other ethnic groups but now we know how much you guys hate us so expect more threads insulting your people
I appreciate that wallahi.Expect to be reminded how Somalia is the most failed state.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Businessmen? :chrisfreshhah: Businessmen exist in all cultures sxb. Show me some real contributions in science and technology coming out of the Arab world on a consistent basis. And individual people don't count, there are Somali businessmen and scientists out there as well.

Ya'll don't even build your own buildings, you have to use slave labor from Southern Asia and foreign architect firms :mjlol:

Last edited:
Businessmen? :chrisfreshhah: Businessmen exist in all cultures sxb. Show me some real contributions in science and technology coming out of the Arab world on a consistent basis. And individual people don't count, there are Somali businessmen and scientists out there as well.

Ya'll don't even build your own buildings, you have to use slave labor from Southern Asia and foreign architect firms :mjlol:
There are like 7 or 8 Somali scientists lol. Tell me what Somalis contributed to the modern world. Go ahead I'll wait looooooooooooooool.

Businessmen? :chrisfreshhah: Businessmen exist in all culture sxb. Show me some real contributions in science and technology coming out of the Arab world on a consistent basis. And individual people don't count, there are Somali businessmen and scientists out there as well.

Dude
There are like 7 or 8 Somali scientists lol. Tell me what Somalis contributed to the modern world. Go ahead I'll wait looooooooooooooool.
You can't claim Arab since your ancestors were Arabs I guess people in Spain will say that they are Berbers and Arabs too

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are like 7 or 8 Somali scientists lol. Tell me what Somalis contributed to the modern world.

Nothing, i'm not afraid to admit that. :mjpls:

All i'm saying is don't act like Arabs are winners, ya'll don't produce shit and depend on oil :siilaanyolaugh:

Arabs are among the most hated ethnic groups in the world next to blacks. Your superiority complex is baseless.

All i'm saying is don't act like Arabs are winners, ya'll don't produce shit and depend on oil :siilaanyolaugh:

Arabs are among the most hated ethnic groups in the world next to blacks. Your superiority complex is baseless.
The funny thing is if he went to an Arab country you can bet your ass off that he won't get the nationality :drakelaugh:Arab my ass

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The funny thing is if he went to an Arab country you can bet your ass off that he won't get the nationality :drakelaugh:Arab my ass

Chances are he's got some Somali in him as well :siilaanyolaugh: I truly don't mind reer xamars, i can't stand people like him though :manny:

I don't have a superiority complex. Somalis can't expect to take shots at reer xamar and get away with it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't have a superiority complex. Somalis can't expect to take shots at reer xamar and get away with it.

You talk about us needing to "prove ourselves" to reer xamars and call Somalis losers and yet you're claiming you don't have a superiority complex? :wtfdis:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You guys do know a cadcad is defending Somalias waters in the ICJ. Might as well tell her to stop what she's doing too.

No the thread starter said cad cads are losers first.
This is what the thread starter said
Authentic Somalis, if you had to choose between the two who would you want in Somalia?

What are the pros and cons of Bantus and cad cads.

Since I love xalwa, I would let the cad cads stay. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending