Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm 40 percent ethnic Somali but that didn't stop my family from being victims of war crimes.

Who wasn't a victim of war crimes in the civil war? My family was butchered simply for being Darood during the war. That's in the past, i choose to move on and i harbor no hate for Hawiyes. You should do the same.

Who wasn't a victim of war crimes in the civil war? My family was butchered simply for being Darood during the war. That's in the past, i choose to move on and i harbor no hate for Hawiyes. You should do the same.
Yes my family got kicked out of Mogadishu too but I don't carry a grudge against hawiyes

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What's wrong with getting a little push back dude. Your people can't expect to walk all over reer xamar people.

Nah, that's not how it works. Someone else being an asshole doesn't excuse your asshole retorts. You throw all Somali people under the bus and you better expect some push back.

A 13 year old girl was gangraped and shot to death in my family. That's hard to move past from.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yes my family got kicked out of Mogadishu too but I don't carry a grudge against hawiyes

Only way to move forward sxb. The past is the past, Somalia will never recover if clans continue harboring hate towards each other because of what happened in the war.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Cadcads can stay, they are good people. But the ones who do black magic got to go. Bantus can stay as long as they stick to 3/4 children per family because they're breeding like rabbits.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
bantus have helped somalia more than the cad cads so if one of them had to stay its bantus

even if i hate them i hate cad cads more :dabcasar:

bantus can teach somalis about rhythm
while cad cads can cook the xalwo so they can both stay
@Shanshiyo1234 you already speak somali and practice somali culture. u r already assimilated
8e2b5a46c526a2ffbdf93acdf30b5506e1297f4683afd30cf32bbd1b3bd46813.jpg

I appreciate that wallahi.Expect to be reminded how Somalia is the most failed state.

Why are you acting like Somalia is failed state.

Look at Syria , Yemen , Palestine , Iraq , Libya

All are Arab countries and are 10x worse than Somalia.

You are probably reer xamar Yemeni guy. Go back to Sana'a

Cadcads can stay, they are good people. But the ones who do black magic got to go. Bantus can stay as long as they stick to 3/4 children per family because they're breeding like rabbits.
Oh no! A Somali doesn't like me what do I do? I could care less if your people liked us!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
There are like 7 or 8 Somali scientists lol. Tell me what Somalis contributed to the modern world. Go ahead I'll wait looooooooooooooool.
do you expect to see hundreds of scientists in a war torn country :faysalwtf:
There were several scientists in somalia before the war and somalia was even listed as one of the most developed countries of Africa until the civil war in the 80's
Tell me what you Yemenis have contributed to our society but terrorism :siilaanyolaugh:

I appreciate that wallahi.Expect to be reminded how Somalia is the most failed state.
Sxb if you look at how Somalia had no functioning government for 20yrs, going thru famine and droughts, terrorism and corruption, somalia is still 10x better than nations like India and Pakistan considered developed nations with tall buildings and education but there people being exploited for cheap labor and having crazy uncontrollable population boom. The only thing that's been holding Somalia back is some corrupted politicians stealing donation money and hiding behind qabiil for protection. We only need a competent leader who is willing to put his country first and restore peace and law/ order.

These Arabs nations only depend on is oil and cheap labor, even tho Somalia is poor, you'll never see us somalis get exploited to the extent the pakis, other African countries, Asians and other Indians get exploited.

If Somalia ever becomes a free trading zone country, just know that these Arab countries will literally collapse, it's safe to say we Somalis have more sectors than these desert dwelling oil depending, cheap labor exploiting, and tourism dependent Ayraps.

Why are you acting like Somalia is failed state.

Look at Syria , Yemen , Palestine , Iraq , Libya

All are Arab countries and are 10x worse than Somalia.

You are probably reer xamar Yemeni guy. Go back to Sana'a
Lol I'm in America. When my dad did go to Yemen he said he was treated like royalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending