Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
All Muslims by definition want Shariah law. Somalis overwhelmingly want Shariah. While your secularism has been nothing but a resounding and epic failure in Somalia for the past 40 years and resulted in the implosion of the state and complete anarchy up until the present day. While Somalis have lived with the Shariah peacefully for countless centuries. It seems you dont exactly understand what secularism is and what it was created to solve and are just parroting the nonsense you hear from the media and reddit. Theres a reason secularism has been a catastrophic failure outside the west and its few vassal states.

"Somalis have lived with sharia law peacefully for countless Centuries".

What lie! Actually somalis have practiced HEER to govern for centuries, heer is not Sharia law.

Hubble

VIP
As much as I hate the qashin arabs and would wish for that to happen we can't our economy life line is the arabs unless the country goes from herding to something else we're kissing there feet
Qktdmb2.jpg

Saudi Arabia is investing heavily in anti desertification, huge swathes of land have gone from desert to green already and they also grow a lot of alfafa for their livestock already. It's about time we stopped relying on them for livestock imports.

All the Arab countries have good relations with Israel they opened embassies trade offices. Let us open for both countries Palestine embassy and Israel embassy.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis were following shariah

:mjkkk:

We were stoning adulterers

Amputating limbs

Punishing murderers

Geeljires definitely weren't rustling camels for the past millennium

Our women were definitely wearing tents and were whipped for wearing guntiinos

My nigga writing historical fantasy novels

:mjlaugh:

LMAO. I couldn't agree more with you.
94c0b136a6321afe1cd394f195bfc3fc.jpg

Old pics of Somalia indicate we were more secular and more caring of our culture.

And here I was waiting for an actual rebuttal that was logically sound. Instead, just more religious BS sprinkled with a few newly-learned Arabic words.:mjkkk:

Shukran akh...shukran...
Qktdmb2.jpg

Now starting with the personal attacks. You do know ad-hominem is the default of the person who no longer has no 'logical argument'??? That is too big of a word for your already highly-taxed brain to deal with. Just keep watching RT and pressTV and swallow all of the BS they feed you. Your slick innuendo is not lost on me either. The only reason I seek to ally myself with the Muslims over the atheists in Israel is purely because of my deen and its usool. Unlike you who calls for willingly being slaves to a people that see you as lower than animals and their religion and dogma actually requires them to see you that way. The true slave with an inferiority complex to Arabs here is most obvious to the objective observer.

All Muslims by definition want Shariah law. Somalis overwhelmingly want Shariah. While your secularism has been nothing but a resounding and epic failure in Somalia for the past 40 years and resulted in the implosion of the state and complete anarchy up until the present day. While Somalis have lived with the Shariah peacefully for countless centuries. It seems you dont exactly understand what secularism is and what it was created to solve and are just parroting the nonsense you hear from the media and reddit. Theres a reason secularism has been a catastrophic failure outside the west and its few vassal states.

Thanks Sheik Sharaawi, but secularism is the best system.

Flag-Pins-Israel-Somalia.jpg

What lie! Actually somalis have practiced HEER to govern for centuries, heer is not Sharia law.

HEER is derived directly from the Shariah you ignoramus. In a way it is the Somali version of the Shariah.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Now starting with the personal attacks. You do know ad-hominem is the default of the person who no longer has no 'logical argument'??? That is too big of a word for your already highly-taxed brain to deal with. Just keep watching RT and pressTV and swallow all of the BS they feed you. Your slick innuendo is not lost on me either. The only reason I seek to ally myself with the Muslims over the atheists in Israel is purely because of my deen and its usool. Unlike you who calls for willingly being slaves to a people that see you as lower than animals and their religion and dogma actually requires them to see you that way. The true slave with an inferiority complex to Arabs here is most obvious to the objective observer.

People trade. Jews and christians lived among muslim. How is a relationship that is beneficial haram? Just admit it you're anti semitic because someone told you to be.

You're an idiot. Culture failed Somalia. No one wants sharia laws.

This is kufr pure and simple. All Muslims by definition want Shariah law. There is no two ways about it. If you prefer secularism to the book of Allah ta'alah then you are kaffir.

Don't accuse blame Islam, because of the government's corruption, bribery, greed, torture. Our religion is the thing that protected us from those Aid infested Habash, for hundreds of years. If we did mix with them and left our religion, then by now you would've expected children to die at young ages due to Aids/Hiv.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
HEER is derived directly from the Shariah you ignoramus. In a way it is the Somali version of the Shariah.

No it's not. You idiot. f*ck off. Before the urbanization of Somalia we lived in Small cities/villages practicing shit that was haram, we were making alcohol we were fucking, we were not wearing tentes and we did not stone anyone. Islam became a strong hold in Somalia after colonization, when we befriended arab nations.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

No dumb ass according to Sharia law if take life, you give yours. But in contrast HEER you just pay blood money. Don't confuse marriage which is tiny part of HEER for Sharia law.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is kufr pure and simple. All Muslims by definition want Shariah law. There is no two ways about it. If you prefer secularism to the book of Allah ta'alah then you are kaffir.

So when are you going to leave the comforts of Kufranada and make aliyah to Saudi Arabia?

:mjpls:

Saudi Arabia is investing heavily in anti desertification, huge swathes of land have gone from desert to green already and they also grow a lot of alfafa for their livestock already. It's about time we stopped relying on them for livestock imports.

Somalia is famous for livestock exports not imports.

The amount of atheists and zanadiqa in this topic is shocking audhobillah. I dont live near many Somalis but if this is representative of Somalis in the real world then no wonder we are cursed and humiliated in the diaspora. Alhamdulilah for those back home for they will never accept secularism and the evils of cultural marxism ever again. You shayateen will never be welcomed back home and if you even spew a quarter of the satanic babble you are preaching here you will be beheaded by the muslimeen. You will die here and be eventually assimilated by the atheists here.

Hubble

VIP
It may not be true that they 'reocognised' us, I just heard it around. But I think it's time we accepted that they exist while also accepting Palestine's existence. We need to be friendly with every country on earth. If we can be friendly Ethiopia and Kenya we should also be friendly with Israel.

Nothing pisses me off more than salafshits shoving their abominably disgusting ideals on the masses

You people helped facilitate the destruction of our culture brought your barbaric lifestyle to our shores

I can't wait for a sufi revival you'd all be deported to Saudi where you can be amongst your kin

f*ck of @Sufiyan

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Well that's easier said than done but who's gonna buy our naked camels:confused:
Either abandoned herding or rely on arabs
unless you Think isreal will buy hundreds of millions dollars of life stocks:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.