Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dumb ass according to Sharia law if take life, you give yours. But in contrast HEER you just pay blood money. Don't confuse marriage which is tiny part of HEER for Sharia law.

In the Shariah family of the victim has the choice of either having the murderer killed or having them pay the blood money which is actually apart of the HEER. Funny how you mention this one little tidbit which is not even a true contention and just exposes how ignorant you are of the Shariah and of the HEER.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Don't accuse blame Islam, because of the government's corruption, bribery, greed, torture. Our religion is the thing that protected us from those Aid infested Habash, for hundreds of years. If we did mix with them and left our religion, then by now you would've expected children to die at young ages due to Aids/Hiv.

Accused what? I just corrected the biased claim he made.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nothing pisses me off more than salafshits shoving their abominably disgusting ideals on the masses

You people helped facilitate the destruction of our culture brought your barbaric lifestyle to our shores

I can't wait for a sufi revival you'd all be deported to Saudi where you can be amongst your kin

f*ck of @Sufiyan

While I'm not sufi I hope they wake up and kick them out. Sufis don't blow up shit nor do they force people. Mom grew up in Somalia, finds Sufisim to be amusing (because of dancing) but peaceful too.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Now starting with the personal attacks. You do know ad-hominem is the default of the person who no longer has no 'logical argument'??? That is too big of a word for your already highly-taxed brain to deal with. Just keep watching RT and pressTV and swallow all of the BS they feed you. Your slick innuendo is not lost on me either. The only reason I seek to ally myself with the Muslims over the atheists in Israel is purely because of my deen and its usool. Unlike you who calls for willingly being slaves to a people that see you as lower than animals and their religion and dogma actually requires them to see you that way. The true slave with an inferiority complex to Arabs here is most obvious to the objective observer.

Oh, so it's like that nigga?
QXsbh7u.jpg

Ok then...
vSpiJL2.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tell me, what is the punishment under Xeer when you kill some non-Somali traveler?

Hubble

VIP
Well that's easier said than done but who's gonna buy our naked camels:confused:
Either abandoned herding or rely on arabs
unless you Think isreal will buy hundreds of millions dollars of life stocks:confused:

We can still export the meat and skins, there's always a market for meat and leather. I just meant we need to industrialize instead and sell processed meat and make leather by building tanneries. We've been ignoring this opportunity for too long, we're losing billions a year by selling the animal whole.

So when are you going to leave the comforts of Kufranada and make aliyah to Saudi Arabia?

:mjpls:

What is 'Kufranada'??? I would love to leave this nation of mine even though I was born here and be 'deported' to an Islamic nation. I contribute much more to this country than I get out of it and would much rather my contributions be used to benefit the Muslims and the kuffar. Why dont you beseech your masters to make a way for me out of here without having me deemed a potential terrorist and striking a deal with those nations???

I'm referring to Saudi Arabia importing our livestock.

As that's one of the biggest exports, we should keep exporting to many countries, but the government needs to introduce 'breeding' animals, we need to export double what we are exporting now in the near future.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
In the Shariah family of the victim has the choice of either having the murderer killed or having them pay the blood money which is actually apart of the HEER. Funny how you mention this one little tidbit which is not even a true contention and just exposes how ignorant you are of the Shariah and of the HEER.

Well that is not Sharia law, sharia law you have no choice. So yeah and most Somalis do actually take the money which contradict sharia law.

While I'm not sufi I hope they wake up and kick them out. Sufis don't blow up shit nor do they force people. Mom grew up in Somalia, finds Sufisim to be amusing (because of dancing) but peaceful too.
Sufism was how Somalis converted to Islam it was the basis of their life

Hubble

VIP
As that's one of the biggest imports, we should keep importing to many countries, but the government need to introduce 'breeding' animals, we need to export double what we are exporting now in the near future.

Yes, we're basically doing things the hard way right now. For us to export twice as much we need to grow hay, have tap water in the farms and a vet. Some students went to Turkey to study veterinary medicine so there's a start.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What is 'Kufranada'??? I would love to leave this nation of mine even though I was born here and be 'deported' to an Islamic nation.
Why were your parents fleeing to Canada and not an Islamic country. Surely the Ummah would take you in as fellow muslimeen??

I contribute much more to this country than I get out of it and would much rather my contributions be used to benefit the Muslims and the kuffar. Why dont you beseech your masters to make a way for me out of here without having me deemed a potential terrorist and striking a deal with those nations???

I'd rather keep you in Canada rather than poisoning Somalia tbh

No it's not. You idiot. f*ck off. Before the urbanization of Somalia we lived in Small cities/villages practicing shit that was haram, we were making alcohol we were fucking, we were not wearing tentes and we did not stone anyone. Islam became a strong hold in Somalia after colonization, when we befriended arab nations.

Why/what were our ancestors then fighting for in the past.

Axmed Gurey and his homies were not fighting for free bisbaas I can assure you of that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't give non Somalis anything. You enslave their loved ones after his death.

Xeer is Shariah kulaha

:dead:

Iska dhaaf non Somali, a mudugian who went to the wrong village would have absolutely no protection

:damn:

Why were your parents fleeing to Canada and not an Islamic country. Surely the Ummah would take you in as fellow muslimeen??

I am not from Canada. What kind of khat induced delusion is this??? I am from the US.

I'd rather keep you in Canada rather than poisoning Somalia tbh

I have no interest in ever living in Somalia. Just 'deport' me to any of the Islamic nations in the middle east and everyone will be happy.

Tell me, what is the punishment under Xeer when you kill some non-Somali traveler?

Not all Heer systems were even the same depending on the region and the tribe. Some were perfectly compatible with the Shariah while others contradicted it on many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.