Eritrean Diaspora Completely Embrace Madow Culture

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Even my pakistani and algerian friends have been with eritreans, they’re so easy.

Here in the Uk i’ve seen them with somalis, madows, mixed race, south asians, arabs, and even filipinos. i only know one that has been with an eritreans man, but they’re both refugees that came last 5-6 years i met them in uni. they got married and are religious.
Wouldn’t you say that’s just London tho? Interracial relationships are quite common no?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Even my pakistani and algerian friends have been with eritreans, they’re so easy.

Here in the Uk i’ve seen them with somalis, madows, mixed race, south asians, arabs, and even filipinos. i only know one that has been with an eritreans man, but they’re both refugees that came last 5-6 years i met them in uni. they got married and are religious.
Hmmm I doubt South Asians and Filipinos 😂. But yeah as @Javelin said the UK is different to the US. Attitudes to interracial relationships are very different here and everyone dates out. The USA is more endogamous though so it’s more of a concern there

seldiboy

I’m gonna be quite r4cist here so it will probably be wise to gracefully ask mods if they can delete posts with my face in afterwards

seldiboy

There is a difference between interracial dating and it being rare to go for your people.
most of them date in but they do have a penchant for Nigerians. It’s nothing close to the scale that Chinese women date out

seldiboy

How can u be racist? honestly u look nigerian yourself. ur not even a light skin mixed race looking eritrean.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Alright mate. You’ve got an agenda against me. That explains the passive aggressiveness in your posts. You must be smoking crack if you think I look remotely Nigerian.

but they do have a penchant for Nigerians. It’s nothing close to the scale that Chinese women date out
I don't think that's the case i think it more so that there targeted by west Africans in the uk I have heard so much wild talk about how there after and want to approach ethiopian/Eritrean girls and the only reason they don't approach somali girls is because there muslim so the we are all black talk tends not to work and most of them are islamophobic. I basically think sharing a religion with them is what has caused this "penchant" and marriage is less serious in Christianity as a whole

seldiboy

I don't think that's the case i think it more so that there targeted by west Africans in the uk I have heard so much wild talk about how there after and want to approach ethiopian/Eritrean girls and the only reason they don't approach somali girls is because there muslim. I basically think sharing a religion with them is what has caused this "penchant" and marriage is less serious in Christianity as a whole
Yep, I think this is the bulk of it tbh. They can go for something that isn’t their own while being able to hide behind the fact that their GF is “black” and so they aren’t seen as a c00n. It’s the responsibility of habesha guys to be proactive in pursuing their own women however as they will be left behind if they don’t

We need to be more like Somalis and be much more hostile to outsiders trying to break in

World

VIP
I don't think that's the case i think it more so that there targeted by west Africans in the uk I have heard so much wild talk about how there after and want to approach ethiopian/Eritrean girls and the only reason they don't approach somali girls is because there muslim so the we are all black talk tends not to work and most of them are islamophobic. I basically think sharing a religion with them is what has caused this "penchant" and marriage is less serious in Christianity as a whole
Eritrean guys have given up on going for their own women

i know more eritrean guys with somali girls than eritrean guys with eritran girls

Trending