Eritrean Diaspora Completely Embrace Madow Culture

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
The only Eritrean I have met in my life was married to a distant relative of mine but he was Muslim Eritrean
Oh there are definitely Muslim Eritreans in the diaspora. I’m guessing he was Jeberti?

I’ve typecast them as Christian because most Eri diaspora are Tigrinya who are like 90-95% Christian but there are definitely a fair few Muslims sprinkled in. You do find that Muslim Eritreans tend to cluster together in the West (since they are fewer in numbers and it’s good to have a community)

Oh there are definitely Muslim Eritreans in the diaspora. I’m guessing he was Jeberti?

I’ve typecast them as Christian because most Eri diaspora are Tigrinya who are like 90-95% Christian but there are definitely a fair few Muslims sprinkled in. You do find that Muslim Eritreans tend to cluster together in the West (since they are fewer in numbers and it’s good to have a community)
Yeah he was jeberti

He changed his name from Daniel to Guleed. :mjlol:
Why would he need to pretend to be a somali to get an Eritrean?
deadpeter.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I’m gonna be quite r4cist here so it will probably be wise to gracefully ask mods if they can delete posts with my face in afterwards
Nigga u better chill before this shit ruins your future🤣cancel culture knows no bounds,u ain't invisible,u would be the easiest target for anyone tryna cancel u🤣i'm sure u have plans of going to university in the future.

I deadass copied the link to this tweet and was about to post it on here as a warning against low income housing.
Thanks for warning for fellow Cheshire’s about the modern dangers of the filth that currently plagues this world; race mixing.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

why do people support Isaias Afwerki?

Yeah sad to see fellow horner have this rep in the west in sthlm is not any better seen some habesha girls with thug somalis and they seem to hate their men for some reason

I’m friends with habesha in the us, they don’t do madow culture collectively and are semi successful and insulated, the habesha kids may emulate some aspects of madow culture and hang with madows to a degree, but generally as they get older they are eventually revert more back to habesha culture and chill with tesfaye and the crew

I always imagined that since habeshas have a higher percentage of merit based migrants compared to Somalis they don't act as madow, is this video an outlier or something more common amongst their diaspora?
I've had some ethiopian friends in high school and most of they were fairly well off

I always imagined that since habeshas have a higher percentage of merit based migrants compared to Somalis they don't act as madow, is this video an outlier or something more common amongst their diaspora?
I've had some ethiopian friends in high school and most of they were fairly well off
In sweden they live with other imigrants

Based

VIP
I know that girl. She used to go viral for doing niiko in Somali attire. :susp: damaging our rep and her own countries rep 2 birds with one stone

Trending