Ethiopia is cooked

Ashraf

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿซ๐’…๐’”๐’–๐’‚ ๐’…๐’˜๐’๐’๐’—๐’‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿชฝ
Imagine If you were a parent and the head of the house had to pick two neighbourhoods to set up in.
One neighbourhood your kids would have to go through a shady area where their lives are at stake.​
The other neighbourhood is orderly and safe.​

You as a smart and empathetic individual would pick the safe area.

Now imagine you were poor in somalia you had a hard upbringing because of poverty and lack of opportunities. Would you say i want to raise kids knowing they would live similar lives to you or worse. Or would you say I wouldnโ€™t subject my potential kids to a life like that. Sacrificing your right to have kids but for what you believed is the moral right.
Itโ€™s not morally right to sacrifice your right to have kids so some other niggas child doesnโ€™t have to see poverty nigga Somalia isnโ€™t South Africa. Youโ€™re acting as if we canโ€™t have a mass literacy campaign again when siad was able to do it in the 70s. And most of the Somali population is uneducated so itโ€™s not like youโ€™re sacrificing half the population if the poor donโ€™t have kids youโ€™re sacrificing 90% of it. Do you know the levels of wealth inequality Somalia has now this probably has to be the worst take Iโ€™ve ever seen on this forum. Wavering your right to have kids so someone elseโ€™s fortunate child doesnโ€™t have to see your ghetto ahhh nigga get out of here

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
Itโ€™s not morally right to sacrifice your right to have kids so some other niggas child doesnโ€™t have to see poverty nigga Somalia isnโ€™t South Africa. Youโ€™re acting as if we canโ€™t have a mass literacy campaign again when siad was able to do it in the 70s. And most of the Somali population is uneducated so itโ€™s not like youโ€™re sacrificing half the population if they poor donโ€™t have kids youโ€™re sacrificing 90% of it. Do you know the levels of wealth inequality Somalia has now this probably has to be the worst take Iโ€™ve ever seen on this forum. Wavering your right to have kids so someone elseโ€™s fortunate child doesnโ€™t have to see your ghetto ahhh nigga get out of here
Hypothetical question:

If you knew that there was going to be a 10 year drought and the quality of life during that 10 years is going to be abysmally low. Would you have a kid during that time period?

Ashraf

Plus your perception of a bad life is different youโ€™re not looking at it from an Islamic perspective. The โ€œbadโ€ life youโ€™re suggesting they live is simply them being tested by Allah. Youโ€™re not acknowledging that we donโ€™t live in a utopia and we canโ€™t create one. Weโ€™re on this Earth to be tested, donโ€™t let this dunya deceive you .

Ashraf

Hypothetical question:

If you knew that there was going to be a 10 year drought and the quality of life during that 10 years is going to be abysmally low. Would you have a kid during that time period?
Iโ€™m rahweyne bro๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that answers the question

Internet Nomad

Iโ€™m rahweyne bro๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that answers the question
Im going to take that as a yes then.

You would subject your potential child to 10 years of starvation just because of your own selfish gratification of being a parent.

Ashraf

Im going to take that as a yes then.

You would subject your potential child to 10 years of starvation just because of your own selfish gratification of being a parent.
I never said I had any desire to be a parent. Actually when my mum asks me about grandkids I always tell her Iโ€™m not gonna have any. I merely explained to you that itโ€™s not immoral for impoverished people to reproduce. Itโ€™s like me asking would you if youโ€™d be a parent if you knew your child would be impaled or get cancer or be subjected to war crimes. Everyone will die. I donโ€™t control the fate of my child youโ€™re asking a hypothetical. Stop tryna superimpose your morality on me cuz you donโ€™t believe poor people should reproduce when youโ€™re the seed of some fucking nomad nigga humble yourself. โ€œBut but Somalia should be like Singapore and israel saar we donโ€™t want Indian population bleeeze saar โ€œ ahhhhh niggga

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I never said I had any desire to be a parent. Actually when my mum asks me about grandkids I always tell her Iโ€™m not gonna have any. I merely explained to you that itโ€™s not immoral for impoverished people to reproduce. Itโ€™s like me asking would you if youโ€™d be a parent if you knew your child would be impaled or get cancer or be subjected to war crimes. Everyone will die. I donโ€™t control the fate of my child youโ€™re asking a hypothetical. Stop tryna superimpose your morality on me cuz you donโ€™t believe poor people should reproduce when youโ€™re the seed of some fucking nomad nigga humble yourself. โ€œBut but Somalia should be like Singapore and israel saar we donโ€™t want Indian population bleeeze saar โ€œ ahhhhh niggga

@Internet Nomad we need to exterminate the niggas with this mindset. Enough is enough

Ashraf

@Internet Nomad we need to exterminate the niggas with this mindset. Enough is enough
Haha itโ€™s funny I have the same mindset as your ancestors who were born into nothing. Iโ€™ll make Dua I donโ€™t produce a retard like you or internet nomad. I wonder whoโ€™s gonna do the exterminating me with political ties or you some atheist in the trenches of Minnesota. Your troll warrior and dumaar land merchant ahh niggas

Internet Nomad

If i knew my child would live a horrible life I wouldnโ€™t have children.

however if you want some naunce i do value the continuation of humanity so that means if humans had to reproduce during times of struggle then so be it if it means the continuation of humanity.

Kisame

VIP
Haha itโ€™s funny I have the same mindset as your ancestors who were born into nothing. Iโ€™ll make Dua I donโ€™t produce a retard like you or internet nomad. I wonder whoโ€™s gonna do the exterminating me with political ties or you some atheist in the trenches of Minnesota. Your troll warrior and dumaar land merchant ahh niggas

The children of some of the poors will turn out worse than me :mjkkk: . I don't know why you involved me. We have extreme self haters that were born and raised in Somalia doing whatever it takes to escape that country and tarnish it's rep.

Ashraf

If i knew my child would live a horrible life I wouldnโ€™t have children.

however if you want some naunce i do value the continuation of humanity so that means if humans had to reproduce during times of struggle then so be it if it means the continuation of humanity.
Just like your ancestors did when they fought drought famine and habash. A horrible life is down to perception. The lives of many Muslims in the past would be considered horrible simply because of the tests they had to endure. But they knew it was a part of life. The fact is I donโ€™t know if my child will have a horrible life in the future if Iโ€™m blessed enough to have one. But even if I knew Iโ€™d still choose to have it. Because I do not control its fate, weโ€™re all born to die. Some live more comfortably than others. I donโ€™t believe people should have children based on how comfortable the child would be.

Internet Nomad

I think thats radical calling for niggss to be exterminated because they are pronatalist. Majority of human through out history had the same mindset. I think his mindet is driven by the innate biological value for procreation.

Internet Nomad

Just like your ancestors did when they fought drought famine and habash. A horrible life is down to perception. The lives of many Muslims in the past would be considered horrible simply because of the tests they had to endure. But they knew it was a part of life. The fact is I donโ€™t know if my child will have a horrible life in the future if Iโ€™m blessed enough to have one. But even if I knew Iโ€™d still choose to have it. Because I do not control its fate, weโ€™re all born to die. Some live more comfortably than others. I donโ€™t believe people should have children based on how comfortable the child would be.
Im talking about meaningless struggle. You would raise your kids knowing the first ten years of their lives would be starvation. I believe this to be immoral.

Ashraf

The children of some of the poors will turn out worse than me :mjkkk: . I don't know why you involved me. We have extreme self haters that were born and raised in Somalia doing whatever it takes to escape that country and tarnish its rep.
Go outside and touch grass my nigga thereโ€™s 18 million Somalis in Somalia proper and 2 in the diaspora and about 30 max in somaliweyne. Somalia has no rep weโ€™re the poster child of poverty and a failed state and somalis arenโ€™t self haters that ainโ€™t the issue theyโ€™re extremely prideful. They literally love their qabil more than their life bro has no clue what heโ€™s talking about . Kisame your a professional yapper bro maybe you should let itachi do the talking your contributing nothing of intellectual value your Dark N N warrior

Kisame

VIP
Go outside and touch grass my nigga thereโ€™s 18 million Somalis in Somalia proper and 2 in the diaspora and about 30 max in somaliweyne. Somalia has no rep weโ€™re the poster child of poverty and a failed state and somalis arenโ€™t self haters that ainโ€™t the issue theyโ€™re extremely prideful. They literally love their qabil more than their life bro has no clue what heโ€™s talking about . Kisame your a professional yapper bro maybe you should let itachi do the talking your contributing nothing of intellectual value your Dark N N warrior
This nigga just called me a dark NN warrior :faysalwtf:

I'm not even associated with those Al shabab sympathizers.

"Somalia has no rep weโ€™re the poster child of poverty and a failed state"

So you know all this but would still hypothetically raise a child in a shithole like this???

Ashraf

Im talking about meaningless struggle. You would raise your kids knowing the first ten years of their lives would be starvation. I believe this to be immoral.
โ€œThus I have often laughed at those weaklings who thought themselves good because they bared no fangsโ€ Itโ€™s not immoral or taboo to raise your child through hardship. Youโ€™re forgetting youโ€™re here at the sacrifice of your ancestors. You think they had healthcare? Sustainable food resources? Education? They were illiterate nomads. While itโ€™s not ideal everyone would want the best for their kid but itโ€™s life. And you donโ€™t know what your test is. Both the longest lived and the earliest to die suffer the same loss. Quality of life aside weโ€™re in this world to be tested not to experience the highest quality of life my friend. I hope Somalia can become a middle income economy but I donโ€™t think poor people reproducing hurt Somalias economic fortunes.

Ashraf

This nigga just called me a dark NN warrior :faysalwtf:

I'm not even associated with those Al shabab sympathizers.

"Somalia has no rep weโ€™re the poster child of poverty and a failed state"

So you know all this but would still hypothetically raise a child in a shithole like this???
I can tell youโ€™ve never been Somalia. An ajanabis opinion means nothing in Somalia. Nothing I said was untrue. We are the epitome of a failed state in the 21st century itโ€™s what weโ€™re known for along with piracy corruption, terrorism and lack of state building. Itโ€™s not a shithole to me I still love my country I know itโ€™s just going through its pain arc.

Duke

The only true Yankee here
Somalia should take over Ethiopia at this point, population is power that how European conquered the world
Europe conquered the world because it's economy was decades ahead of the rest of the world . This is why there military was so powerful . There population had nothiong to do with it

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ |Eritrean news blogger
Eritreas resistance cost them a lot and their small population didnโ€™t help. Numbers matter especially in war. If eritreas population was bigger they wouldnโ€™t have suffered as much as they did

in every war the weaker side will suffer.

but us Eritreans were forced to fight for our souvereignty and independence against Ethiopia ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น.

Ethiopia annexed us (Eritrea), and waged 30 years long war against the Eritrean people and in 1998 Ethiopia waged a full scale invasion of Eritrea.

we were forced to fight. At the end the numbers that we lost is meaningless because if we would be under Ethiopia we would do much worser. They genocided Eritreans, used chemical weapons against Eritreans, raped our women, killed 150.000 Eritreans.