Ethiopia is cooked

You would think taiwans pouplation is small by the way they talk about it. But these niggas have a larger pouplation than we do

For me, I think a population of 40/50 million would be good, with resources and good government it would be very suitable, you have to look at Egypt for example, it has a very huge population and many of its citizens suffer from poverty/overpopulation/and there is pressure on the government because the consumption of basic necessities is high for the number of people there, I don't see that as good

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Im more sympathetic to a smaller but more educated population. Israel and Eritera both took on enemies much larger and numerous than them and came out on top.

Taiwan which has a smaller population to Somalia yet is 100x more important on the global stage. Singapore has the same population as a qabil but makes more than the entirety of somalia.

I like the clean marble and open look that kacaan Mogadishu had you can’t have that with a massive population. It would be too overcrowded.
Harar will be our metropolis not Mogadishu. Hopefully we can hit a 60 mill mark for somaliweyne in our lifetime and our capital . Harar will have 10 mill living in it similar to London. And xamar will be our second capital

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
For me a population of 40/50 million would be good, with resources and good government it would be very suitable, you have to look at Egypt for example it has a very huge population and a lot of its citizens are suffering from poverty and this is not really good
Cuz Egypt don’t innovate shit. And they’re cursed by being on Israel’s opp list so they can never get rich because the US will simply sabotage them. Just like every levant nation.

I've never liked these threads.

Most of these young Somalis born back home because of our high birth rate will be born and raised in poor households.

This is pretty much the worst era to be born as a somali. Most of us in the west lucked out by being raised in the west. Majority of the niggas born back home are pretty much fucked for the foreseeable future.
Good. I will be their overlord and the women will be my concubine. They will be soldiers and will expand the Somali empire beyond East Africa and spill out to South America

U guys are brain dead, what u want us poor people to have low fertily rate thats like death sentence

They are not braindead it is intentional.

Everyone who advocates bringing down Somali fertility on this forum is also a kaffir. Just take a look at their post history.

They naturally would advocate against Muslim people having more children and growing as a nation. They are enemies of Islam and Muslims.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You don’t want them to reproduce? It’s natural for poorer people to have more kids it’s literally the norm. These people aren’t educated and the way of life is to have a large family regardless of means. Poverty shouldn’t mean you shouldn’t have kids. If we’re going by modern terms of poverty our ancestors had nothing but their camels and religion but that didn’t stop them from reproducing. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Don’t project your pity onto people who are just trying to live their life , they didn’t ask to be born into poverty, your post is implying there’s something wrong with “poor” people having loads of kids when the way of life in Somalias history was always to have loads of kids and die young due to war. The very definition of poverty can be extended to Somalis throughout history who were literal nomads fighting a desert climate , drought , and death through war . It’s one thing if you want Somalia to industrialise but it’s another if your saying these poor people are hindering somalias industrialisation

"You don’t want them to reproduce?"

Not this much. I don't want every poor person having kids in the shit hole we currently have. Somalia is fucked for the foreseeable Future so these young men and women will have nothing to look forward to.

Id rather live in an small country with an educated and rich population instead of a poor country with a large population. @Internet Nomad Israel and Singapore should be the standard for small countries instead of indiaxmaxxing like we are right now.

"These people aren’t educated and the way of life is to have a large family regardless of means. Poverty shouldn’t mean you shouldn’t have kids. If we’re going by modern terms of poverty our ancestors had nothing but their camels and religion but that didn’t stop them from reproducing"

My nigga our country is a shithole. Until the country gets revived these uneducated poor people will just keep spawning another generation of poor people. Endless cycle of poverty pretty much. Our ancestors were ooga booga nomadic bush people. Only a minority of them were actually smart. The rest were basically cannon fodder for our battles against Ethiopia.

"Don’t project your pity onto people who are just trying to live their life , they didn’t ask to be born into poverty"

I want to stop their trash existence from happening in the first place. Life isn't worth living honestly if your a poor person stuck in a shit hole.

"Somalia to industrialise but it’s another if your saying these poor people are hindering somalias industrialisation"

These niggas are mostly stupid. Most of them shouldn't have been born. The civil war came at the worst time ever. Right when we were about to start educating the rural communities our country went to shit.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Harar will be our metropolis not Mogadishu. Hopefully we can hit a 60 mill mark for somaliweyne in our lifetime and our capital . Harar will have 10 mill living in it similar to London. And xamar will be our second capital
After careful deliberation and speaking with the leading population populations experts around the globe the ideal population size for somalia should be 30-40 million. It would mean we are big enough to be a regional threat and not too big to face the issues of overpopulation.

Somalia has limited agricultural land and we shouldn’t go past our means unless we fall for a malthusian trap.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽

Not this much. I don't want every poor person having kids in the shit hole we currently have. Somalia is fucked for the foreseeable Future so these young men and women will have nothing to look forward to.

Id rather live in an small country with an educated and rich population instead of a poor country with a large population. @Internet Nomad Israel and Singapore should be the standard for small countries instead of indiaxmaxxing like we are right now.

"These people aren’t educated and the way of life is to have a large family regardless of means. Poverty shouldn’t mean you shouldn’t have kids. If we’re going by modern terms of poverty our ancestors had nothing but their camels and religion but that didn’t stop them from reproducing"

My nigga our country is a shithole. Until the country gets revived these uneducated poor people will just keep spawning another generation of poor people. Endless cycle of poverty pretty much. Our ancestors were ooga booga nomadic bush people. Only a minority of them were actually smart. The rest were basically cannon fodder for our battles against Ethiopia.

"Don’t project your pity onto people who are just trying to live their life , they didn’t ask to be born into poverty"

I want to stop their trash existence from happening in the first place. Life isn't worth living honestly if your a poor person stuck in a shit hole.

"Somalia to industrialise but it’s another if your saying these poor people are hindering somalias industrialisation"

These niggas are mostly stupid. Most of them shouldn't have been born. The civil war came at the worst time ever. Right when we were about to start educating the rural communities our country went to shit.
Bros response is so disgusting I don’t even know how to respond. Saying poor people shouldn’t have been born like only rich people deserve to reproduce. Your literally the seed of some poor nomad you retard go touch grass

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

Yeah we shouldn’t indiamaxx. I think 30-40 million with good planning is manageable.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Yeah we shouldn’t indiamaxx. I think 30-40 million with good planning is manageable.
India is over a billion we haven’t even hit 50 mill nigga we couldn’t India max in the next two centuries even if we tried our hardest

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Bros response is so disgusting I don’t even know how to respond. Saying poor people shouldn’t have been born like only rich people deserve to reproduce. Your literally the seed of some poor nomad you retard go touch grass
I think he is some sort of antinatalist or sympathetic to their ideals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

I personally prefer to see middle and upper class people have kids. Being born poor sucks. It's even worse if your being raised in a shithole. The country is fucked for the foreseeable future so there really isn't a need for all these poor uneducated people back home.

They provide nothing of value in this day in age. The country should try to industrialize and maintain a population around 30-40 mill. That shouldn't be difficult for a country as big as ours.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
3.7 is great, 5 fertility in a third world african country is a national disaster.
Plus its population will continue to grow much faster than somalia, because its base pop is much higher.
Don't bother arguing with these niggas they're actually retarded

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
I think he is some sort of antinatalist or sympathetic to their ideals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you were born in Somalia poor. Would you not wanna grow up and live the best life you could? Wouldn’t that life include a wife and kids? Even if you’re poor you acting like poor people don’t have desires and they don’t have any access to contraception or sex education. No condoms or anything. So try to understand from the perspective that these people are ignorant and are trying to live the most normal life they can under the circumstances they were given. It’s not like the mother went through 8 months of hardship and birthed the child so she could watch it starve to death

Last edited:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Somalia birth rate has been falling for like 20 years now btw.
>The current fertility rate for Somalia in 2024 is 5.576 births per woman, a 1.5% decline from 2023. The fertility rate for Somalia in 2023 was 5.661 births per woman, a 1.6% decline from 2022. The fertility rate for Somalia in 2022 was 5.753 births per woman, a 1.57% decline from 2021.

It's been decreasing every year not even a decade ago was the tfr 7 and now it's at 5.5

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
If you were born in Somalia poor. Would you not wanna grow up and live the best life you could? Wouldn’t that life include a wife and kids? Even if you’re poor you acting like poor people don’t have desires and they don’t have any access to contraception or sex education. No condoms or anything. So try to understand from the perspective that these people are ignorant and are trying to live the most normal life they can under the circumstances they were given. It’s not like the mother birthed the child so she could watch it starve to death
Imagine If you were a parent and the head of the house had to pick two neighbourhoods to set up in.
One neighbourhood your kids would have to go through a shady area where their lives are at stake.​
The other neighbourhood is orderly and safe.​

You as a smart and empathetic individual would pick the safe area.

Now imagine you were poor in somalia you had a hard upbringing because of poverty and lack of opportunities. Would you say i want to raise kids knowing they would live similar lives to you or worse. Or would you say I wouldn’t subject my potential kids to a life like that. Sacrificing your right to have kids but for what you believed is the moral right.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I'm an antinatalist. I became this way after realizing how fucked our country was.

it was a brutal black pill honestly. We got a bunch of niggas with the same IQ level as @Nin123 roaming around.
I think a antinatalist approach is too radical i think if you have the means then go for it.

Infact if you have the means to produce 7 well educated and mentally healthy capable adults go for it.

I view having kids as a positive but if the life quality of those kids are going to be horrible then i would discourage someone from having kids.