Famous Streamer Duke Dennis Complements Somali Women “Y’all Look Good…..Girls With Big Foreheads Look Good”

Already know what the comment section is going to look like, I'll give it a pass. Anytime either gender of Somali gets mentioned (but more the women), it's a war in the comments. Somalis are such easy engagement bait. Move on. Who cares what Duke Dennis thinks?

There is nothing wrong with what he said. Somalis will complain about people hating us and then when we have the chance to show that we are righteous people, we mess it up by being racist. Be Islamic and more calm, he called Somali girls pretty and nice, how can this ever be an issue? Majority of other groups would take the compliment and move on.

All women in general like getting attention from men, since they think their stock will go up. But these fobs/freshies don't understand what hypergamy means, so it makes them look like losers. But now that I think about it, I haven’t seen African American men compliment African American women. It's either Asian women or white women 99% of the time.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
All women in general like getting attention from men, since they think their stock will go up. But these fobs/freshies don't understand what hypergamy means, so it makes them look like losers. But now that I think about it, I haven’t seen African American men compliment African American women. It's either Asian women or white women 99% of the time.

Fix your algorithm loool. I see that shit often online and irl.

I'm starting to believe most of the niggas that comment about Madows on here barely interact with them irl.

Trending