Father of 16 children and husband of three wives. Quran teacher at day and taxi driver by night. Baidoa SWS.

Think of it, if all sixteen kids are working at normal hours while receiving at least $30,000 salary per a year, at least $480,000 would be annual income for sixteen kids in a house.

However, raising sixteen kids would be hard if you don't plan your financial plan ahead.

Are the children starving?No!

Does a father biologically and psychologically need to be around his family 24/7 acting like some unpaid nanny or therapist?

Yes, in the West (where societies have failed and family unit has been destroyed).

This is a western feminist concept which has in fact destroyed the Western nuclear family.

In Somalia and other traditionally masculine cultures a man can still have a healthy relationship with his children despite only seeing them twice a week.

It is a better for Somali men such as this man to practice polygamy rather than marry your daughters to khat addicts or Somali Zionists who have low sperm count.

This man has done nothing wrong except fulfil and commit to Gods blessings.

What crime has he committed which has you frothing at the mouth with feminist rage?
You're being willfully ignorant here.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Imagine when this Macalin is 65 years old most of his children will have their own families👪 and his Dugsi will be franchised we are witnessing strong wadaad family.

Are the children starving?No!

Does a father biologically and psychologically need to be around his family 24/7 acting like some unpaid nanny or therapist?

Yes, in the West (where societies have failed and family unit has been destroyed).

This is a western feminist concept which has in fact destroyed the Western nuclear family.

In Somalia and other traditionally masculine cultures a man can still have a healthy relationship with his children despite only seeing them twice a week.

It is a better for Somali men such as this man to practice polygamy rather than marry your daughters to khat addicts or Somali Zionists who have low sperm count.

This man has done nothing wrong except fulfil and commit to Gods blessings.

What crime has he committed which has you frothing at the mouth with feminist rage?
Are you insane? You really think a father who only sees his children a couple times a month won't negatively impact them? ARE YOU INSANE? He has 16 children, he won't have time to be a decent father to his children and itll force the mother to take on his role but its highly unlikely she'll be able to fulfill it.

You really think being a terrible father is a masculine attribute? You really think Somalia which ranks high up on corruption along with a slew of other issues is more morally sound than places like Sweden or Canada due to it adopting values like this?

Man, I wish I could be as delusional as you guys but I can't because I care about these children and don't view them as simple numbers that will help boost the overall population of somalia. These are real f*cking human beings, they deserve better than to be birthed in circumstances like this.

This guy is raising his kids. What else do you think he has dedicated his life to? As long as he provides equitably and they all respect him, his children will turn out better than the those of the Somali diaspora men who babysit while their wives and daughters Twerk at weddings to Afrobeats.

Raising= providing guidance, instilling discipline and materials needs. you guys inherently believe that this can only be provided through a western single unit family. This is the crux of the problem. You think because poor little Abdi joined a gang
in Minnesota due to “muh aabo wasn’t there”, this also means Macalin Bashir in Baidaio also needs act like a full time social worker to “raise his kids”.
How the hell can you see something like this and think its okay?

You know whats even more bizarre? I bet all the people supporting him in this thread are from western countries, they're speaking from a place of privilege and clearly have zero empathy towards the children being neglected by their narcissistic excuse for a father.

Threads like this are why I have zero hope for Somalia, can you imagine coming from a culture where behavior like this is okay?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Are you insane? You really think a father who only sees his children a couple times a month won't negatively impact them? ARE YOU INSANE? He has 16 children, he won't have time to be a decent father to his children and itll force the mother to take on his role but its highly unlikely she'll be able to fulfill it.

You really think being a terrible father is a masculine attribute? You really think Somalia which ranks high up on corruption along with a slew of other issues is more morally sound than places like Sweden or Canada due to it adopting values like this?

Man, I wish I could be as delusional as you guys but I can't because I care about these children and don't view them as simple numbers that will help boost the overall population of somalia. These are real f*cking human beings, they deserve better than to be birthed in circumstances like this.

They only care about increasing our population. They don't give a f*ck about actually raising kids.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Too many fatherless people in this thread taking it out on the wrong people and later will end up turning into Anti Natalist bums who dispise children, which me personally I dont really mind their opinions but then theyre just getting mad at a family in which they have no business in. Take your anger to a counselor

Last edited:

You know whats even more bizarre? I bet all the people supporting him in this thread are from western countries, they're speaking from a place of privilege and clearly have zero empathy towards the children being neglected by their narcissistic excuse for a father.

Threads like this are why I have zero hope for Somalia, can you imagine coming from a culture where behavior like this is okay?
Children aren’t being neglected nor is the man a narcissist . This is a nihilist leftist view of a man’s role in a family. They will be more happier than most Somali children in the West who will most likely end up with some socially triggered mental health at some point in their life.

reer

VIP

Children aren’t being neglected nor is the man a narcissist . This is a nihilist leftist view of a man’s role in a family. They will be more happier than most Somali children in the West who will most likely end up with some socially triggered mental health at some point in their life.
his sons wont be jamaican wannabe durag wearing bums from uk.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP

Are you insane, . Why do you care so much about another persons amount of children? You don't care about children at all, your just miserable at yourself and your own life. You don't have any clue about this family. If they are doing good or bad, you instantly think bad. The worst thing you said is

You really think being a terrible father is a masculine attribute?

The answer to that is Hell Nah. Of course not you angry person. Every country went through this phase.

The country youve said is 'Civilized' Sweden also had a high birthrate during its development stage.
1709505744830.png

Search it up if you have too, they had a AVERAGE 8 kids per family just 100 years ago. And keep in mind, They were better developed then somalia 150 years ago thats for sure.

Yes it might be a high amount of kids, Yes they might not live in the bestest of conditions but can he provide for them in the context hes living in? Absolutely, just because your Father Figure wasent the greatest dosent mean every father who has kids is. You definitely need help I feel sorry for U

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Imagine when this Macalin is 65 years old most of his children will have their own families👪 and his Dugsi will be franchised we are witnessing strong wadaad family.
Imagine if those kids saw what was being written in this thread, mindless fools saying their existence is absolutely wrong subanallah too Privlidged living in the west man... 16 Children the Macalin is leaving a good legacy, not only for him self but to his entire community

All societies have pros and cons. Western societies turned fathers into part time disrespected nannies, social workers and 24/7 therapists yet many of their children end up on depression pills. Most of the men are unhappy and feel like their manhood has been taken away. Many die lonely as their children abandon them in their old age despite the hours of dedication these fathers provided for them.

Children in the developing are often more happier and take care of their parents in old age.

That said, let’s not turn this into a West vs. East debate.

My hypothesis is very simple. A man can be a good father whilst being in a polygamous marriage and only sleeping in his each household 2 a week.This is provided the man can financially take care of them and is religiously upright. Our grandfathers did this, so did some of our fathers. Perhaps what I am saying is controversial but it’s not any more controversial than to call this a man a narcissistic or a child abuser simply because he doesn’t conform to your liberal gender stereotypes.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Most dugsi teachers if not all taught their own children and were very active in their life. That classroom is probably his kids and he is working long hours to provide for them. I guarantee he spends more time with his kids many parents in the west.

You guys are doing too much for a father who works hard for his kids. What evidence you have of him being irresponsible? Absolutely none.

Mashallah to this aabo and may Allah protect him from the evil eye, its present in this thread.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Most dugsi teachers if not all taught their own children and were very active in their life. That classroom is probably his kids and he is working long hours to provide for them. I guarantee he spends more time with his kids many parents in the west.

You guys are doing too much for a father who works hard for his kids. What evidence you have of him being irresponsible? Absolutely none.

Mashallah to this aabo and may Allah protect him from the evil eye, its present in this thread.
Yes lots of angry angry eyes looking at him in this thread, may allah protect him.

Raising= providing guidance, instilling discipline and materials needs. you guys inherently believe that this can only be provided through a western single unit family. This is the crux of the problem. You think because poor little Abdi joined a gang
in Minnesota due to “muh aabo wasn’t there”, this also means Macalin Bashir in Baidaio also needs act like a full time social worker to “raise his kids”.
Tbh the reason why faraxs jump off the porch at an early age is not because their aabo left when they was a jit it was because of the environment that they were surrounded by their whole entire life :mjdontkno:

Too many fatherless people in this thread taking it out on the wrong people and later will end up turning into Anti Natalist bums who dispise children, which me personally I dont really mind their opinions but then theyre just getting mad at a family in which they have no business in. Take your anger to a counselor
My father was in my life, similar to this idiot he had too many kids so he couldn't be a proper parent. Does acknowledging how problematic this behavior is bother you?

Trending

Latest posts