Father of 16 children and husband of three wives. Quran teacher at day and taxi driver by night. Baidoa SWS.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
My father was in my life, similar to this idiot he had too many kids so he couldn't be a proper parent. Does acknowledging how problematic this behavior is bother you?
What is there to acknowledge? you are angry at yourself, I thought you were happy living in a corporate job aren't you. No kids No Nothing just Happy. No you have to shit on a happy family living in somalia you psyco

What is there to acknowledge? you are angry at yourself, I thought you were happy living in a corporate job aren't you. No kids No Nothing just Happy. No you have to shit on a happy family living in somalia you psyco
I'm doing great in life but I will have rage for selfish c*nts like this father that needlessly breed for no reason without any foresight, I use to wonder why Somalia was such a mess but the more I interact with Somalis it becomes obvious why that is.

What a backwards culture and country, most corrupt country in the world, polygamy practiced to the detriment of children, FGM at 90%+ and constant famines.

I honest to god think Somalia is one of the worst countries on this planet, I feel so bad for the children being born into that hellscape.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
What a backwards culture and country, most corrupt country in the world, polygamy practiced to the detriment of children, FGM at 90%+ and constant famines.

I honest to god think Somalia is one of the worst countries on this planet, I feel so bad for the children being born into that hellscape.
ok are you serious??

ok are you serious??
Am I wrong? Everything I said checks out:

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 6.13.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 6.12.58 PM.png

I don’t think it’s wise for him to share this info. I’m not sure what the lesson is he wants people to learn since it wasn’t explained. Nonetheless, there’s nothing to hate on. A hard working Aabo is a blessing.

May Allah bless his families and make his children good Muslims.

Most dugsi teachers if not all taught their own children and were very active in their life. That classroom is probably his kids and he is working long hours to provide for them. I guarantee he spends more time with his kids many parents in the west.

You guys are doing too much for a father who works hard for his kids. What evidence you have of him being irresponsible? Absolutely none.

Mashallah to this aabo and may Allah protect him from the evil eye, its present in this thread.
It's irresponsible and reckless to have that many kids while being in abject poverty. The fact that he needs to work two jobs proves he isn't capable of catering to his kids. Parenting requires you to be involved, responsible, supportive, and nurturing in order to foster a healthy upbringing. There is nothing Islamic about his actions, and Allah Almighty will hold him accountable if he fails to cater to his children.

The prophet (PBUH) was very connected with his children and showered them with kindness. Al Aqra Bin Habis said I have ten children, but I have never kissed any one of them. The prophet said, "He who does not show mercy (towards his children), no mercy will be shown to him."

A good and responsible father takes sufficient time with his children. He takes the time to understand their feelings and challenges. He guides them through every step of their path and provides good mentorship. Sadly, many Somali fathers lack basic parenting skills and are very irresponsible. The reason they have multiple kids is to show off and boost how big their clan is. They took their primitive nomadic customs and used Islam as a facade to justify their actions. Niin walaan ba tahay if you think what the guy is doing is good. I urge you to take parenting classes.

Are you insane, . Why do you care so much about another persons amount of children? You don't care about children at all, you’re just miserable at yourself and your own life. You don't have any clue about this family. If they are doing good or bad, you instantly think bad. The worst thing you said is

You really think being a terrible father is a masculine attribute?

The answer to that is Hell Nah. Of course not you angry person. Every country went through this phase.

The country youve said is 'Civilized' Sweden also had a high birthrate during its development stage.
View attachment 319067

Search it up if you have too, they had a AVERAGE 8 kids per family just 100 years ago. And keep in mind, They were better developed then somalia 150 years ago thats for sure.

Yes it might be a high amount of kids, Yes they might not live in the bestest of conditions but can he provide for them in the context hes living in? Absolutely, just because your Father Figure wasent the greatest dosent mean every father who has kids is. You definitely need help I feel sorry for U

It's irresponsible and reckless to have that many kids while being in abject poverty. The fact that he needs to work two jobs proves he isn't capable of catering to his kids. Parenting requires you to be involved, responsible, supportive, and nurturing in order to foster a healthy upbringing. There is nothing Islamic about his actions, and Allah Almighty will hold him accountable if he fails to cater to his children.

The prophet (PBUH) was very connected with his children and showered them with kindness. Al Aqra Bin Habis said I have ten children, but I have never kissed any one of them. The prophet said, "He who does not show mercy (towards his children), no mercy will be shown to him."

A good and responsible father takes sufficient time with his children. He takes the time to understand their feelings and challenges. He guides them through every step of their path and provides good mentorship. Sadly, many Somali fathers lack basic parenting skills and are very irresponsible. The reason they have multiple kids is to show off and boost how big their clan is. They took their primitive nomadic customs and used Islam as a facade to justify their actions. Niin walaan ba tahay if you think what the guy is doing is good. I urge you to take parenting classes.

I think a special case need to be made for this man. He's a teacher which means he's actively engaging in the education of his children. It would be weird if he wasn't.

But I agree for most men they couldn't handle the load and therefore shouldn't be having that many children unless they have the money to off source their kids mentoring aka he's filthy rich.

I’m sure he’s a great father. No point insulting his fatherhood without sufficient evidence. Let’s hold of on making comments like that, Ramadan is around the corner.

What’s obvious though is the poverty and getting married again whilst very poor isn’t acceptable. Even in Islam, men are told to stick to one wife if they can’t afford to do so, but Somali men like to be manipulative and use the idea of kids being a baraka despite there being clear caveats to polygamous unions.

You can’t subject your wife and kids to even more poverty because you want to be with other women. The pursuit of intimacy cannot be why the money that could be used for your kids to be able to afford books for school is now being used to fund another women’s wedding. That’s how dire the situation is with the mentality back home. That’s my biggest issue with many Somali men and other African men. This xoolo behavior is unique to madow men and Somali men have the audacity to claim they’re not madow when they’re mentally identical. Other non African men, even Arabs and Asians who have a culture of polygamy as well, won’t marry again if they’re poor. They’re intelligent enough to understand that polygamy is for more comfortable men. It isn’t a luxury open to all. They operate in their tax bracket. Polygamy is something men are allowed to do once they’re able to give their first set of family a stable life. Imagine, their first family are struggling with food and a having a decent home over their heads and clothing, yet instead of using any extra money they have to provide for their current kids with better education or a bigger house so that they can have more space and provide their poor struggling wife a better life, they’ll use that money to take from their current family and use it to be with another woman. If kids are baraka, why are they not using it to extra invest in their children? Why think about unborn children when your current children are struggling?

I know it might sound insane to link this to why our country is poverty-stricken and backwards, but I can’t help but feel many of our men don’t think about tomorrow, it’s always about filling their stomachs and fulfilling their lusts. There isn’t any form of discipline or reaching goals and milestones. This mindset also seeps into every aspect of our society.

Last edited:
Who tf is talking about fgm thats completely irrelevant in this situation you low iq nihilist FGM is a seperate problem, dont you dare try potraying me as a supporter
Yet it bothers you when I tell you how unsafe Somalia is and in a country like that this type of behavior shouldn't be encouraged, you don't care about these kids but I do.

I’m sure he’s a great father. No point insulting his fatherhood without sufficient evidence. Let’s hold of on making comments like that, Ramadan is around the corner.

What’s obvious though, is the poverty and Islamically getting married again whilst very poor isn’t acceptable. Men are told to stick to one wife if they can’t afford to do so. You can’t subject your wife and kids to extra poverty because you want to be with other women. That’s my biggest issue with many Somali men and other African men. Other non African men, even Arabs and Asians who have a culture of polygamy as well, won’t marry again if they’re poor. They’re intelligent enough to understand that polygamy is for more comfortable men. Polygamy is something men do once they’re able to give their first set of family a good life. Imagine, your first family are struggling with food and a having a decent home over their heads, and clothing and instead of using any extra money you have to provide your current kids with better education or a bigger house so that they can have more space and providing your poor struggling wife a better life, you’ll use that money to take from your current family and use it to be with another woman. You only really see that with SSA men. Give a madow and Somali man extra pennies to rub together and he’s using it to marry again instead of saving it for his current children. I know it might sound insane to link this to why our country is poverty-stricken and backwards, but I can’t help but feel many of our men don’t think about tomorrow, it’s always about filling their stomachs and fulfilling their lusts. There isn’t any form of discipline or reaching goals and milestones. This mindset also seeps into every aspect of our society.

For all the men that are praising this, you can’t possibly look that this think dabbling in polygamy whilst dirt poor is Islamically viable or one of common sense. I get that you want to defend the man since accusations of being an abusive or terrible father isn’t acceptable but for once think with your brain rather than the idea of being with multiple women. Not to be cuusuri, but this is definitely an SSA issue Somalis included. You only see this with madow groups.

Exactly, I wouldn't hate someone if they practiced it correctly but somali men can't manage that. These old men don't make logical decisions as they let their desires dictate their lives which explains why the country is in the state it's currently in. I used to believe after the older somali generation died maybe some of those toxic customs would go with them but based on the comments in this thread that won't happen.

Exactly, I wouldn't hate someone if they practiced it correctly but somali men can't manage that. These old men don't make logical decisions as they let their desires dictate their lives which explains why the country is in the state it's currently in. I used to believe after the older somali generation died maybe some of those toxic customs would go with them but based on the comments in this thread that won't happen.
Short sighted, impulsive, don’t understand the meaning of making sacrifices for the greater good, and above all selfish and you see that attitude from the leadership of fathers to the leaderships of politicians. Families are the building blocks of communities and our communities are the building blocks of a nation. Even our politicians will eat the wealth of our nation instead of saving and re-distributing it and the first thing they’ll do is build a villa and marry a second wife.

I’ll probably get down-voted by some of the men here, but if you were truly and I mean truly honest with yourself and re-reflected you’d know what I’m talking about, as you’ll see it.

Are the children starving?No!

Does a father biologically and psychologically need to be around his family 24/7 acting like some unpaid nanny or therapist?

Yes, in the West (where societies have failed and family unit has been destroyed).

This is a western feminist concept which has in fact destroyed the Western nuclear family.

In Somalia and other traditionally masculine cultures a man can still have a healthy relationship with his children despite only seeing them twice a week.

It is a better for Somali men such as this man to practice polygamy rather than marry your daughters to khat addicts or Somali Zionists who have low sperm count.

This man has done nothing wrong except fulfil and commit to Gods blessings.

What crime has he committed which has you frothing at the mouth with feminist rage?

:pachah1:
'Are the children starving' kulaha. Oh no, Allah forbid if we want more for miskeen children, beyond living on whatever meagre rations daddy asks them to share with 15 other siblings.
How dare we ask men to practice sexual discipline, financial discipline, let alone
*GASP*, ask men to have enough time to parent their own children!

Take a good look at this post, if you want to know why Somalia lags behind other nations, when it comes to certain things.

Short sighted, impulsive, don’t understand the meaning of making sacrifices for the greater good, and above all selfish and you see that attitude from the leadership of fathers to the leaderships of politicians. Families are the building blocks of communities and our communities are the building blocks of a nation. Even our politicians will eat the wealth of our nation instead of saving and re-distributing it and the first thing they’ll do is build a villa and marry a second wife.

I’ll probably get down-voted by some of the men here, but if you were truly and I mean truly honest with yourself and re-reflected you’d know what I’m talking about, as you’ll see it.

Somalia would be far wealthier and healthier, if broke men were prevented from practicing polygamy and chewing khat.

-The extra income they have could be spent on saving, buying land, properties.
-Their children would have assets to inherit should an accident befall their father.
-Their children would be sent to better schools, better healthcare providers and so forth.
- Happier and healthier wives- who could also study and work, and increase the inheritance for children.

All of this would result in Duah and respect from their offspring and Allah's mercy and blessings in this life and the next.

But this requires sexual discipline, accountability and wisdom.

Instead they prefer to force multiple wives and children to split meager income, and live in abject misery. And then they wonder why their sons join AlShaydaan to assassinate people for $100. Or why their sons are militia men for some corrupt politician/warlord.

It's all vomit-inducing.

@DR OSMAN

Once made an incredible observation, he said that Somali nomads should sell their camels before it's abaar time, and put the money in a bank, so that they could increase their financial health. But I fear, the truth is, they like walking around with many camels and not preparing for the dry seasons, so that they LOOK wealthy, instead of actually being wealthy.
Women, children, camels, are all used to boost their ego, and even if they are broke, they will try to get it; for faan purposes.

This Quranic Verse perfectly sums up the Somali DISEASE;

زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ ٱلشَّهَوَٰتِ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلْبَنِينَ وَٱلْقَنَـٰطِيرِ ٱلْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ ٱلذَّهَبِ وَٱلْفِضَّةِ وَٱلْخَيْلِ ٱلْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمِ وَٱلْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَـٰعُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ وَٱللَّهُ عِندَهُۥ حُسْنُ ٱلْمَـَٔابِ ١٤

"It has been made attractive for people to love the desired things; that is, women, children, hoarded heaps of gold and silver, branded horses, cattle and tillage. That is an enjoyment of the worldly life; but with Allah lies the beauty of the final resort"

Multiple wives should be for the cream of the crop of society.

There should be a Sharia court system where a sheikh must judge you on your finances, emotional well-being, energy, and islam for you to even consider having a second or third wife.

We need to have stable families and competition. Polygamy should be a privilege for the chads of somali society, not a right for the average broke nigga.

There should be a Sharia court system where a sheikh must judge you on your finances, emotional well-being, energy, and islam for you to even have a second or third wife.

We need to have stable families and competition. Polygamy should be a privilege for the chads of somali society, not a right for the average broke nigga.

Egypt and Turkey have laws to curtail broke men from being polygamous. This will never fly in Somalia, until the day that Somali men with discipline and pride, takeover.

There should be a Sharia court system where a sheikh must judge you on your finances, emotional well-being, energy, and islam for you to even consider having a second or third wife.

That won’t work for several reasons:

1. Our government and court systems are too corrupt due to the point I mentioned: Too short sighted and simply don’t understand or care enough about the future stability of society.
2. People are too uneducated.
3. Many women despite being in dire poverty won’t leave if their husband marries again because getting a tiny amount is better than getting nothing.
4. Girls are repeating the cycle of their parents since their fathers have too many mouths to feed due to polygamy, so they marry any old Farax that can provide a roof and food.

Only solution is via increasing the economy and increasing the financial and educational independence of women. This point will be seen as controversial by sexist men or the very conservative, but it’s a fact. It’s really down to women not to marry those types of men, but that can only happen if they can support themselves and are able to help their families, as it will stop them from marrying undesirable men due to extreme poverty.

Many of the men can qashin my post, but what’s facts is that one do then biggest contributors of poverty for African women and children is due to poor men being polygamous. There is hikma in Allah saying that only men that afford to get married again should do so.