Fathers worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
@Yannie Why don't you hate gays? Your prophet and your god does. Ever heard of the story about the people of Lut? or how your religion tells you to take anybody who takes part in homosexual actions, and thrown them out a mountain? Shouldn't you strive to be like your prophet? after all he was the perfect.

Let us look at your original post, shall we? You stated : Why do I not hate gay people? When God and your prophet do. then you proceed to use the story of Lut. Why did you bring up the story of Lut? Because you wanted to prove a point that God hated Gays and destroyed them. But you forgot to mention that the people of Lut were raping innocent males,kids and where going as far to rape Lut's own male guess. Also, you forgot to mention that God gave many warnings to these lawless people. You are spreading misinformation about Islam. Enough with your BS. Get that chip off your shoulder, at the end of the day you have your beliefs and I have mine.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Let us look at your original post, shall we? You stated : Why do I not hate gay people? When God and your prophet do. then you proceed to use the story of Lut. Why did you bring up the story of Lut? Because you wanted to prove a point that God hated Gays and destroyed them. But you forgot to mention that the people of Lut were raping innocent males,kids and where going as far to rape Lut's own male guess. Also, you forgot to mention that God gave many warnings to these lawless people. You are spreading misinformation about Islam. Enough with your BS. Get that chip off your shoulder, at the end of the day you have your beliefs and I have mine.

Abayo that's what all these gaalos and homosexuals do. They babble on about Islam and spread misinformation. They're are just angry that Islam does not support their lifestyle. Why they want a religion they supposedly hate to support their lifestyle and life decisions I don't know.

I'm the one that dislikes homosexuality and even if I wasn't Muslim I would still dislike that acts of homosexuality. Yet they bring Islam into it. When they can't argue with your point, they bring your religion into it because they can't process that people do not agree with them with or without the existence of religion. Homosexuality is immoral period and at least 80% if not more of the world's population agrees with me.

Last edited:

Yannie

Abayo that's what all these gaalos and homosexuals do. They babble on about Islam and spread misinformation. They're are just angry that Islamic does not support their lifestyle. Why they want a religion they supposedly hate to support their lifestyle and life decision I don't know.

I'm the one that dislikes homosexuality and even if I wasn't Muslim I would still dislike that acts of homosexuality. Yet they bring Islam into it. When they can't argue with your point, they bring your religion into it because they can't process that people do not agree with them with or without the existence of religion. Homosexuality is immoral period and at least 80% if not more of the world's population agrees with me.

That is so true abayo. These gaalos can't keep Islam out of their mouths. That fine if they don't believe in Islam it is their choice. They really need to work on their internal issues. Also, If someone wants to say they are against homosexuality and it's immoral they have a right to say so. It's sad because they don't they fight like this when someone racist towards a person of color.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That is so true abayo. These gaalos can't keep Islam out of their mouths. That fine if they don't believe in Islam it is their choice. They really need to work on their internal issues. Also, If someone wants to say they are against homosexuality and it's immoral they have a right to say so. It's sad because they don't they fight like this when someone racist towards a person of color.
Exactly! They racist towards other groups and call them names yet want to come in hoards to support homosexuality and bash Islam just because someone who happens to be Muslim doesn't like homosexuality. Very sad indeed! They can die in their rage for all I care. Their arguments are also stupid. Kulaha it's genetics, but where's your proof though?

Yannie

Exactly! They racist towards other groups and call them names yet want to come in hoards to support homosexuality and bash Islam just because someone who happens to be Muslim doesn't like homosexuality. Very sad indeed! They can die in their rage for all I care. Their arguments are also stupid. Kulaha it's genetics, but where's your proof though?

Genetics B.S. Oh, if someone has sex with a donkey it is not their fault its genetics.:chrisfreshhah:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Except.....when people make a statement that's open for scientific scrutiny Such as '' Homosexuality is a choice''. Instead they should say I believe that ''Homosexuality is immoral and goes against my religious convictions''. I don't think anyone would have a problem with that second statement because its not for a debate. The former leads to a debate in which both parties have to back up their claims with evidence and a holy scripture is not evidence.

Whether homosexuality is due to genetics...? No one really knows though... It's like saying that intelligence is entirely due to genetics.. Although it's partially true that genetics may influence one's intelligence. it's not entirely right. The same goes with homosexuality, i think. Those scientists who claim that homosexuals are genetically predisposed to it, are not completely correct and other factors play a bigger role. But you'd have to be utterly naive and intellectually dishonest to think that homosexuality is solely due to environmental factors. Because it doesn't explain why there are homosexuals in a religious environment where homosexuality is considered immoral and is punishable by death.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont care about homosexuality but I cant stand how they always have to shove all that gay crap into your face "gay is the way" and they even started showing it on Tv shows I still dont know how they found it fitting to have a gay kiss scene in THE WALKING DEAD

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's actually hilarious to me. How hollywood just goes nuts over things when they finally think it's safe.

I dont care about homosexuality but I cant stand how they always have to shove all that gay crap into your face "gay is the way" and they even started showing it on Tv shows I still dont know how they found it fitting to have a gay kiss scene in THE WALKING DEAD

:russ:

Follow me @Mercury

giphy.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I mean you're kinda likening their behaviour to beastiality right? That's pretty out there...

Unless I'm misreading shit

Yannie

I mean you're kinda likening their behaviour to beastiality right? That's pretty out there...

Unless I'm misreading shit

Let me clear up my argument. They were arguing that homosexuality is not a choice but has a lot to do with genetics. I was just pointing out how that assumption is problematic. If we accept that argument then those who engage in bestiality or other deviant sexual acts can argue that it is genetic also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts