Fighting has started in Bosaso

:kanyehmm::wow1:
Just looking at this thread proves there’s no such thing as Somalinimo

Or does everyone just hate PL? :leon:

maybe I am bias due to business connection with some great people in Puntland but I am taking a back by how cold people are toward fellow Muslim never mind Somalis.

i Don’t care if the guys celebrating say that “they” do the same when something happens in the south. Be better and more consistent markaas.

We have to have common decency and if we can’t then let’s go our separate ways as Somalis and Muslims.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

ina lilaahi this poor man was sleeping when his house was shelled by mortar Aweey @DR OSMAN

yTkDXTk.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They've been cutting the electricity on and off since the fighting has started on Tuesday
Bosaso which was once a beacon of light has become darkness in such a short period of time.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Neither Deni or the Diyanos are in Bosaso so these soldiers who are trained to serve and protect the civilians and the state are going at it like animals, fighting air. Ridiculous.

:kanyehmm::wow1:
Just looking at this thread proves there’s no such thing as Somalinimo

Or does everyone just hate PL? :leon:

A little bit of both . There is no such think as Somalinimo and most Somalis are naturally miserable ppl and loathe for other somalis to suffer . If this was in xamar hotep buntis like @En_Sabah Nur and others would call for mayhem and destruction and demonize us .

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Deni has to be the most hated president and all our presidents were shit. Everyone has been saying dooni meyno since he got hired but did anybody listen? It's time people started listening to the shacab. Nobody wants this guy.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Deni has to be the most hated president and all our presidents were shit. Everyone has been saying dooni meyno since he got hired but did anybody listen? It's time people started listening to the shacab. Nobody wants this guy.
Sure buddy, we've seen the interviews from ordinary people in Puntland. They support him against the PSF. The only ones that do not are Diyaano's family and our enemies. And Deni shouldn't be in Bosaso, he's not a field commander, we have an army for that.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Sure buddy, we've seen the interviews from ordinary people in Puntland. They support him against the PSF. The only ones that do not are Diyaano's family and our enemies. And Deni shouldn't be in Bosaso, he's not a field commander, we have an army for that.
And not one interview provided as evidence.
Sure.

Come to PL, speak to the locals. The guy is despised. The only ones who booty clap for him are the young misinformed diasporans or few qabilists.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
And not one interview provided as evidence.
Sure.

Come to PL, speak to the locals. The guy is despised. The only ones who booty clap for him are the young misinformed diasporans or few qabilists.
The election results spoke for themselves.