Fighting has started in Bosaso

Horta what's JSL take on this conflict? Obviously anything that happens in PL can have negative or a positive effect on JSL as they neighbour . Who do you think will be a positive interest for JSL to win this conflict? N&N backed DIANO or Deni ?
We don't care mate. Puntland needs to keep out of our borders before we shall their capital:russsmug:

Sure buddy, we've seen the interviews from ordinary people in Puntland. They support him against the PSF. The only ones that do not are Diyaano's family and our enemies. And Deni shouldn't be in Bosaso, he's not a field commander, we have an army for that.
The shacab were behind the government shortly after the reer bari isimo made public that farce of a press release written on behalf of qaswade ina Diyaano.

Lots of shit posting and fake news on this thread

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Breaking Farmaajo the savior urges Reer Bosaaso to stop fighting urges peacetalks with no conditions Aar Farmaajo save Bosaaso

The Qabyaalad of Farmaajo on Display darood town Bosaso he urges talks but for Hawiye town Guriceel he urged all armed forces to attackπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

He sent planes officials & offered 1 million $$ to Qardho floods when nobody asked him to while to this day he ignores the floodings in ShabeelladaπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Qabyaalad of Farmaajo on Display darood town Bosaso he urges talks but for Hawiye Guriceel he urged all armed forces deal withπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

He sent planes officials to Qardho when nobody ask him to while to this day floodings in ShabeelladaπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
You expect him to send soldiers to a hostile state?

You think Deni is going to want Haramcad forces? Qoorqoor asked for SNA support

And not one interview provided as evidence.
Sure.

Come to PL, speak to the locals. The guy is despised. The only ones who booty clap for him are the young misinformed diasporans or few qabilists.

I was in Garowe a week ago and I was surprised to see houses spray painted β€œNo Deni” and many people were open about their views. Partly related to power sharing inequalities, lack of jobs, currency and high cost of living etc while others more philosophical that Somali leaders in general have mucaarad from day of any tenure. I urge people to come here and interact with people.

Sure buddy, we've seen the interviews from ordinary people in Puntland. They support him against the PSF. The only ones that do not are Diyaano's family and our enemies. And Deni shouldn't be in Bosaso, he's not a field commander, we have an army for that.
Yes we have seen the interview and we have seen the protests they are against deni. What happened to the journalists who did the interviews? They got ARRESTED with NO trial. Medias can no longer post anything that shows people are against Deni.
No one will believe propaganda interviews that are used to make deni look better than he is.

I was in Garowe a week ago and I was surprised to see houses spray painted β€œNo Deni” and many people were open about their views. Partly related to power sharing inequalities, lack of jobs, currency and high cost of living etc while others more philosophical that Somali leaders in general have mucaarad from day of any tenure. I urge people to come here and interact with people.
People expect us to believe the guy who crushed their shilling and ruined their savings is loved. The guy who made them starve. The guy who started a war in the middle of the city and who stopped people from fleeing.

Deni went as far as saying he will arrest people who write anything negative about him in facebook.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yes we have seen the interview and we have seen the protests they are against deni. What happened to the journalists who did the interviews? They got ARRESTED with NO trial. Medias can no longer post anything that shows people are against Deni.
No one will believe propaganda interviews that are used to make deni look better than he is.
You posted a video of what was at best 10 women while there are countless interviews with people all over Puntland. Our people do not side with our enemies, we don't tolerate Janan, Mucalimu, Fartaag or the rest of the boon dogs kept on leashes around the country.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Did fb tell you that? Twitter? Nacasyahow I'm on the ground and know a whole lot more about what's going on than you do.
Also one the ground i see and know what's going on just like all Puntites. Those militias ilma Diyaano and Supporters like you are nothing but traitors and cowards using Ridwan neighborhood as human shields attempting to undermine the state. Real men would take up positions in rural areas or along main highway but these cowards abandoned all frontlines to entrench themselves inside Bosaso but Aqligaga Deni iyo ciidamada sharafta leh PDF is in the wrongπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

You either with PL or against PL its that simple you are an enemy of PL just like ilma Diyaano and their militias they are done for in PL exile or Jail awaits them As for you inshallah hoobiyaha dabadhilifka soo tur turayan Calaf uu yeelanaysaπŸ™πŸ½

You posted a video of what was at best 10 women while there are countless interviews with people all over Puntland. Our people do not side with our enemies, we don't tolerate Janan, Mucalimu, Fartaag or the rest of the boon dogs kept on leashes around the country.
Whats the point of countless interviews if they cant contain anything negative? Medias are scared so they will only post the positive ones. And both know these new protests are not the only ones.

So now critcizing deni is siding with enemies of puntland. According to your logic anyone who conveys their feelings about the disastrous deni policies must be a traitor to puntland. Thats literally the propaganda deni tells people.

No deni is not puntland if that wasnt already obvious. And he is not above being criticized. And if he wasnt a dictator he would accept the difference of opinion like what happens in a democracy.

repo

VIP
Whats the point of countless interviews if they cant contain anything negative? Medias are scared so they will only post the positive ones. And both know these new protests are not the only ones.

So now critcizing deni is siding with enemies of puntland. According to your logic anyone who conveys their feelings about the disastrous deni policies must be a traitor to puntland. Thats literally the propaganda deni tells people.

No deni is not puntland if that wasnt already obvious. And he is not above being criticized. And if he wasnt a dictator he would accept the difference of opinion like what happens in a democracy.
Diyaano refused Deni's order. Unlike your famine prone region, we have chain of command. He outed himself the moment he opposed Deni. It would not be a surprise to me if he relied on the goodwill of the boon who can't travel Wardhiigley. to Afgooye. I know it's a hard concept to grasp being where you are from and all.

People expect us to believe the guy who crushed their shilling and ruined their savings is loved. The guy who made them starve. The guy who started a war in the middle of the city and who stopped people from fleeing.

Deni went as far as saying he will arrest people who write anything negative about him in facebook.

There are no surveys so can’t say percentages but Somali leaders in general are not well liked and hate opposition to them. I’m in SL now and you can easily be thrown in jail for saying something against Muse Handaraab. Highly corrupt. Diaspora from SL, PL or other Southern regions live in a dream world while most people back home struggle day to day to survive.
On a bright note, people are very religious compared to diaspora and inshallah Allah will reward them in this life and the next!
FKD is a luxury of the rich diaspora and elites back home!

Also one the ground i see and know what's going on just like all Puntites. Those militias ilma Diyaano and Supporters like you are nothing but traitors and cowards using Ridwan neighborhood as human shields attempting to undermine the state. Real men would take up positions in rural areas or along main highway but these cowards abandoned all frontlines to entrench themselves inside Bosaso but Aqligaga Deni iyo ciidamada sharafta leh PDF is in the wrongπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

You either with PL or against PL its that simple you are an enemy of PL just like ilma Diyaano and their militias they are done for in PL exile or Jail awaits them As for you inshallah hoobiyaha dabadhilifka soo tur turayan Calaf uu yeelanaysaπŸ™πŸ½
Deni's propaganda has affected your brain so much that youre now wishing death upon your sister. For no other reason but because she has a different opinion. Youre an animal.

There is no pro puntland or against puntland in this conflict. You expect us to believe that the forces defending puntland for more than 2 decades are now enemies of puntland? Listen to yourself.

Deni is the traitor and coward pretending to accept the ceasefire by the isimo only to launch a treacherous surprise attack with weapons bought from somaliland.

Diyaano refused Deni's order. Unlike your famine prone region, we have chain of command. He outed himself the moment he opposed Deni. It would not be a surprise to me if he relied on the goodwill of the boon who can't travel Wardhiigley. to Afgooye. I know it's a hard concept to grasp being where you are from and all.
So what? Educate yourself on puntlands history. This is not the first time a commander refused to hand over an army, not the first time someone was against the puntland president, not the first time two military sides were about to go into conflict. Happened multiple times during the tenures of all puntland presidents. You dont seem to realize what puntland is built on.

Every time those things happen it would be resolved peacefully with 0 bloodshed. There's a system of conflict resolution in place called the isimo. Which deni refused to adhere to, made a joke of and backstabbed. And he will face the consequences.

repo

VIP
So what? Educate yourself on puntlands history. This is not the first time a commander refused to hand over an army, not the first time someone was against the puntland president, not the first time two military sides were about to go into conflict. Happened multiple times during the tenures of all puntland presidents. You dont seem to realize what puntland is built on.

Every time those things happen it would be resolved peacefully with 0 bloodshed. There's a system of conflict resolution in place called the isimo. Which deni refused to adhere to, made a joke of and backstabbed. And he will face the consequences.
I don't give a f*ck about what some old losers who sided with Diyaano said. You are beyond the logic of men, we are in boon world in your mind as you literally just said Deni purchased weapons from Somaliland. I think it's beneath me to continue this.

I don't give a f*ck about what some old losers who sided with Diyaano said. You are beyond the logic of men, we are in boon world in your mind as you literally just said Deni purchased weapons from Somaliland. I think it's beneath me to continue this.

Sxb don't waste your time with people using facebook sources that are known for putting out fake news.