Give Somaliland the president, the capital and Half of the Parliament for good.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Since xamar is a coastal city climate change will get to it one way or the other.
Let’s start the process of building a capital city away from the coast, this will be an strategic choice.
What somewhere in punaniland ?? :mjlol:
IF ( and that’s a big if) the capital moves, it should be in a hag state so either hirshabelle or galmudug. But it isn’t gonna change saaxib. Get used to it or get lost 👉🏾

look at our beautiful capital mashallah🎉❤️
It can be our New York, Kismayo can be our Miami, Burco can be our Los Angeles Hargeisa can be our chicago
Djibouti can be our Texas
Bosaso can be our Seattle
Galkacyo can be our Virginia

But we need a Washington

THINK BIG

Last edited:

Zapfox1

That's a big no mates. Somalia xamar baa leh, Somalilandna hargeisaa leh:russsmug:
This is why I respect isaaqs. They see right through the jebartis bullshit. They are just jealous that none of their cities are as developed as the two main: xamar and hargeisa

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Let's recreate a new federal Somali Republic. The south has no power and backing to recognize Somaliland and the international community is against it 3 Somali states in the Red Sea and Indian ocean. Why not close Xalane, and bring all the foreign embassies to Hargeisa, abolish 4.5, and give Somaliland the undisputed presidency for good because they've proven they could run elections democratically. Hargeisa will boom as a city and all the money that used to go to non existent embassies in Xamar will go to Hargeisa. If every stat within the south is federal or let's say a bit confederal nobody would mind not having the president. What are your thoughts, landers.
Federalism is a foreign sponsored ideology made to divide Somalia into clan fiefdoms it was created by warlords during the civil war Somalia needs 18 states to form the republic it once was with 18 governors political stability a new capital rebuild by the old architecture of xamar pre 1991 the Somali national army rebuid democratic elections held the future of Somalia depends on how Somalis act today so that means if we don’t abolish and abandon this clan ideology under the label federalism we are not moving forward

somalipatriot

Just compromise walaal. You can have Benadir state + lower shebelle. All the Xildhbaans leave, less qarax, and less checkpoints. On the other hand, Hargeisa doesn't have any Al Shabab sleeper cell which is easier for the government to operate in. Y'all Hawiye can take the Prime Minister with Isaaq too; nobody minds @InaShaqalle is the only one with logic. How are you going to waste 30 years with Somaliland and not concede 1 thing at all. At least bring this topic up?
You shouldn’t argue with Somalis who fell into the trap of believing in qabiil states created by warlords and the Somalis are ethnically one group as well as tribe so your whole argument of depicting the ones who are not from same clan as you as the other falls down its ridiculous that in 2022 Somalis from this generation still draw among clan lines

somalipatriot

I want for Somalia to be a stable country united and prosperous. "My villages" Alxamdullilah look better than your capital. I haven't even showed you a picture from Sanaag which I'm from genologiclly. I care about Somaliland because that's were I'm technically from. It's like you caring about Galmudug. Wake up and smell the coffee. We have troops in the SL police force not mooriyaan with isbaaro.
Even though I hate the current state of the capital and it needs to relocate to a safer place with no constant violence and attacks rebuild on the old architecture of Mogadishu pre 1991 it’s wrong to say “your capital” it’s the capital of all somalis not just one clan we are one ethnic group consisting of only clans/subclans this should be a benefit but two Somalis bickering about clan ideology its going no where

somalipatriot

@Galmudug-State is a Mareexaan tribalist troll. Everyone knows MJ is cool with leelkase and their Harti brothers. I'm not even a Farmaajo supporter. I just said I think he'll win the election and if not Deni will win.
He can’t be why would a Somali from the marehan clan disrespect the gedo region by calling its inhabitants “my gedo slaves” thats preposterous

somalipatriot

Capital doesn't have to be in the most developed city.

Al Shabab thrives from the support of the local population. Mogadishu is the biggest, most diverse city in the country and they have a lot of support there. Moving it else where to a place with significantly less population will disrupt their activities significantly. Sure they could let off the odd bomb, but the commando style attacks, extortion rackets etc would be a lot less, enough to let the government to operate without having to travel in armoured trucks everywhere they go.
Read my content on why the capital should be relocated and rebuild to its former architecture pre 1991

somalipatriot

What tje hell do you mean "Xamar has every clan living in it" what is the meaning of that? Its about 70% Hawiye? We are talking about having proportionate qabiil demographics so nobody could do a 'unaka leh'

"it and has been the capital since the existence of the nation in 1960." No mate the colonialists made it the capital, Somalis didn't bother to move it because we didn't know that there will be some 'unaka lehs' in the future
Read my content and comments in this thread for more info it will make things clearer

Zapfox1

Not if we rebuild the old capital pre 1991 to a safer region emergency law for a while and eliminating the insurgency all over the country
You do realise wherever the capital goes, AS will follow. If your such a so called ‘patriot’ you’d realise changing capital would just cause further clan turmoil but right now everyone is used to xamar being the capital so I doubt any more clan wars will occcur.

somalipatriot

You do realise wherever the capital goes, AS will follow. If your such a so called ‘patriot’ you’d realise changing capital would just cause further clan turmoil but right now everyone is used to xamar being the capital so I doubt any more clan wars will occcur.
No with a sophisticated security apparatus they wouldn’t and this policy has nothing to with clan related issues at all its to put a stop to the endless suffering of the Somali people and lack of security and mostly clan turmoil is instigated by corrupt politicians the rebuilding of the new capital and relocation would also remove them from the political scene

Zapfox1

No with a sophisticated security apparatus they wouldn’t and this policy has nothing to with clan related issues at all its to put a stop to the endless suffering of the Somali people and lack of security and mostly clan turmoil is instigated by corrupt politicians the rebuilding of the new capital and relocation would also remove them from the political scene
How would it remove them? When abuja became capital of Nigeria, all the politicians held the same position just moved offices. Be honest. If 1991 happened but everything was reversed( for example capital was garowe) wouldn’t you guys do the same thing USC done? Like if you lot had the upper hand, you guys would have done the same exact thing. Who we kidding here. All of this is pointless lol. Whether you cry, scream, bite your nails off or smash your head in, capital will always be xamar

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What somewhere in punaniland ?? :mjlol:
IF ( and that’s a big if) the capital moves, it should be in a hag state so either hirshabelle or galmudug. But it isn’t gonna change saaxib. Get used to it or get lost 👉🏾
I didn’t state a location, you paranoid fool 🥴.

tell that to the rising sea level. Like all moriyaan, you fail to calculate any risks towards your cave man mentality 💀

Zapfox1

I didn’t state a location, you paranoid fool 🥴.

tell that to the rising sea level. Like all moriyaan, you fail to calculate any risks towards your cave man mentality 💀
Yeah yeah. Yeah at least this ‘cave man’ has the capital and will always have it. Keep crying warya. The world knows Mogadishu. Who the hell knows of any city in punaniland. Not being paranoid. I can just tell what you zanzabiri baboons always try get at