:susp:

:susp::susp::susp::susp:

girl I like men

9c389ef6e3612f5c4e0fa3d6d748bf54.jpg

you like Jaden Smith :umwhat:

@Kaleel can u stop puberty boy from derailing my thread? If I wanted to see the poster children for the plague syphilis hybrid I would step out of my house.
So white women are poster child's for syphilis but white men aren't?

Anyways they pussy right and tight who cares. You enjoy cadaan guys and let us have the women

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So white women are poster child's for syphilis but white men aren't?

Anyways they pussy right and tight who cares. You enjoy cadaan guys and let us have the women

Mario Casas is not white he's heavenly learn the difference.

Yaas cadaan naago are the poster children for syphilis they trademarked and copyrighted it. You clearly have the late stages of it since you're crazy.

Mario Casas is not white he's heavenly learn the difference.

Yaas cadaan naago are the poster children for syphilis they trademarked and copyrighted it. You clearly have the late stages of it since you're crazy.
You really are jealous of white women aren't you? Bare innrøm det søtnos du har ingenting å gjemme fra odd

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You really are jealous of white women aren't you? Bare innrøm det søtnos du har ingenting å gjemme fra odd

Why would I be jealous of white women? :childplease:

You're clearly hurt I stopped answering your PMs and that I'm thirsting over real men instead of children like you. :drakelaugh:

Why would I be jealous of white women? :childplease:

You're clearly hurt I stopped answering your PMs and that I'm thirsting over real men instead of children like you. :drakelaugh:
Ooopss woops looks like I got exposed :damedamn:

Girl keep thirsting, you'll only end up dying from dehydration anyways

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lets be real here. This is what you're actually going to get. :dead:

many-wives-2PS_3044507c.jpg

Ive seen that documentary and I couldnt stand him He said so many weird stuff and I quote "my wives being covered makes me feel secure you know its like when people put covers on their car during the winter"

Status
Not open for further replies.