Goals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You started with

I'm simply responding habibti no need to get defensive. Nobody who insults me goes unchecked.

And I thought you were HG yet you're here doing this:ivers:

You're annoying. No cares about you. Go back to the sandbox and leave us grown women alone. I'm putting you on ignore.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Literally seen none with it. They got blessed hairlines.
Hmm, then forget Scandinavian women, I'm gonna marry a habesha

ethiopiangirl.jpg

ethiopian4.jpg

eri.png

So are you :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
I'm not, are you retarded? I will give birth to Warsangeli children, you will give birth to reer roger View attachment 6017

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
You're lucky HIV infected women can give birth to healthy children these days. And Somalis are cursed why would I wanna curse my children ? :umwhat:
Cursed? How? And stop that HIV shit (Eritrea is as aids free as Somalia), I bet you got a 10head you just jelly

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Cursed? How? And stop that HIV shit (Eritrea is as aids free as Somalia), I bet you got a 10head you just jelly

I'm so jealous says the guy derailing my thread. If Yall wanna talk about Truvada and Combivir do it somewhere else and leave my thread dedicated to the sex animal Mario Casas alone.

VixR

Veritas
Hmm, then forget Scandinavian women, I'm gonna marry a habesha
I'm not, are you retarded? I will give birth to Warsangeli children, you will give birth to reer roger
You're (Men on here) fooling yourselves blind with this nonsense. In marrying out, you have no leg to stand on.

Reality: You will give birth to half-Warsangeli children, whom will relate more with their mother's heritage, and will later marry likeliest from their mother's heritage if not outside both your heritages altogether.

You're fooling yourselves with this nonsense. In marrying out, you have no leg to stand on.

Reality: You will give birth to half-Warsangeli children, whom will relate more with their mother's heritage, and will later marry likeliest from their mother's heritage if not outside both your heritages altogether.
Children inherit their name and qabiil from the father. There is no such thing as half Warsangeli.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
You're fooling yourselves with this nonsense. In marrying out, you have no leg to stand on.

As discontinous said, I will give birth to full Warsangeli children since it's passed down from the father. And by your ''''''''''logic'''''''''' I'm half Warsangeli, and I relate 100 % to my father's qabil.

VixR

Veritas
Children inherit their name and qabiil from the father. There is no such thing as half Warsangeli.
Ethnicity.
Ethnically, a half-Somali is not and cannot be full-Somali simply because their father is (nomadic geeljire Somali logic = nonsense, falsity). Tell that to your DNA, which is the essence of what's being passed on.

And please illustrate how relevant stone-age Somali qabil structure is to a second-generation half-Somali in the West who's main caregiver isn't even the Somali parent.
As discontinous said, I will give birth to full Warsangeli children since it's passed down from the father. And by your ''''''''''logic'''''''''' I'm half Warsangeli, and I relate 100 % to my father's qabil.
You're a full-Somali born within the system. There's no such thing as full-Somalis not relating to their qabil unless they're estranged from it, or something horrible happened to them at it's hands.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ethnicity.
Ethnically, a half-Somali is not and cannot be full-Somali simply because their father is. That's nomadic geeljire logic = nonsense. Tell that to your DNA, which is the essence of what's being passed on.

And please tell us on how relevant stone-age Somali qabil structure is to a second-generation half-Somali in the West who's main caregiver isn't even the Somali parent.

You're a full Somali born within the system. There's no such thing as full-Somalis not relating to their qabil unless they're estranged from it, or something horrible happened to them at it's hands.
:mindblown:

:hmm:

:cosbyhmm:

:kanyehmm:

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ethnicity.
Ethnically, a half-Somali is not and cannot be full-Somali simply because their father is (nomadic geeljire Somali logic = nonsense, falsity). Tell that to your DNA, which is the essence of what's being passed on.

And please illustrate how relevant stone-age Somali qabil structure is to a second-generation half-Somali in the West who's main caregiver isn't even the Somali parent.

You're a full-Somali born within the system. There's no such thing as full-Somalis not relating to their qabil unless they're estranged from it, or something horrible happened to them at it's hands.

giirl f*ck them. Let's have grown women talk. What's your type?

Status
Not open for further replies.