Half-Somalis are not Somali

No one is denying that saxiib. But the argument is that it's wrong for you to state that a Half-Somali doesn't share the ethnicity of being Somali aswell. I literally gave you the example of Bilal bin Rabah (ra) who's father was a Arab Slave but was referred to as Al-Habashi. Somali Dhaqan correlates with Islam and anything that opposes it should be removed because it is part of Jahiliyyah. What you're saying contradicts the teachings of the best of mankind and the best generation to ever live in the Dunya.
In Islam, you are what your father is, but learning, appreciating, accepting that your mother's heritage is also a part of your DNA is completely acceptable. Even back home, a kid with a foreign mum will be called the son of an Arab lady or cadaan lady ect as a way to differentiate them from a full Somali kid.

Problem is, due to some men's sociopathic jealousy, they want these kids to never talk about or acknowledge their Somali DNA. On tiktok hardly any of these kids with a Somali mum ever claim full Somali, they say they're half Somali, half their father's side, yet we have hordes of weirdos angry? Why? Didn't the Sahabas acknowledge Bilal's mother's heritage?!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah, Somali men are laid back about many other things but not that. Very rarely are other groups going to call a woman a dh1lo for entering a halal marriage albeit a foreign man. All over the world mixed kids celebrate their mothers heritage without 50 men in the comments section seething with anger.
No point in this, they always bring up the seed argument as if we are some kind of plant 🪴
:mugshotman:

No one is denying that saxiib. But the argument is that it's wrong for you to state that a Half-Somali with a Somali Hooyo doesn't share the ethnicity of being Somali aswell. I literally gave you the example of Bilal bin Rabah (ra) who's father was a Arab Slave but was referred to as Al-Habashi. Somali Dhaqan correlates with Islam and anything that opposes it should be removed because it is part of Jahiliyyah. What you're saying contradicts the teachings of the best of mankind and the best generation to ever live in the Dunya.
In Islam, you are what your father is, but learning, appreciating, accepting that your mother's heritage is also a part of your DNA is completely acceptable. Even back home, a kid with a foreign mum will be called the son of an Arab lady or cadaan lady ect as a way to differentiate them from a full Somali kid.

Problem is, due to some men's sociopathic jealousy, they want these kids to never talk about or acknowledge their Somali DNA. On tiktok hardly any of these kids with a Somali mum ever claim full Somali, they say their half Somali, half their father's side, yet we have hordes of weirdos angry? Why? Didn't the Sahabas acknowledge Bilal's mother's heritage?!
You're right sister. I'm half somali myself with a Somali Hooyo and I know I get my lineage from my father's side and that is where I belong. But for someone to come to me and say that I can't recognise my reer abti and mother's side is saying falsehood and is just hiding their cunsuurinimo. That is why I brought the example of the best generarion (Sahabah) to see of they upheld that same mindset and I saw that they didn't.

Alhamdulillah the truth has been shown and falsehood has failed. Insha'Allah the next generation follow the way of the Prophet (saw) and his companions and give up these sort of ideas.

You're right sister. I'm half somali myself with a Somali Hooyo and I know I get my lineage from my father's side and that is where I belong. But for someone to come to me and say that I can't recognise my reer abti and mother's side is saying falsehood and is just hiding their cunsuurinimo. That is why I brought the example of the best generarion (Sahabah) to see of they upheld that same mindset and I saw that they didn't.

Alhamdulillah the truth has been shown and falsehood has failed. Insha'Allah the next generation follow the way of the Prophet (saw) and his companions and give up these sort of ideas.
They're full of shit and you shouldn't listen to them.

Some of them are so tapped and say that the concept of half Somali doesn't exist as you are either fully Somali or not. Well if that is the case culturally, then why did our ancestors also use the word 'muwallid' which is a word we use to talk about mixed kids?! Clearly our ancestors knew the difference between a full Somali and one with a foreign parent.

Ppl confused ethnicity with nationality .
Somali ethnicity is somone that can trace their ancestors to samaale .
There are many ethnicities in Somalia however I dont mind calling the jabartis ,Isaaqis, somali bantus , banadiri cad cad , barvanese fellow somalis.
We can all live toghther to betterment our country even if we dont share the same ethnicity .
diverity-map-harvard2.jpg

Studies has shown that Somalia is very diverse we should embrace it rather then making our diversity a problem 😀✊🏼

Wallahi what's with these effeminate ethno-supremacist soft muppets? If your abo is Somali, you are Somali. It's not complicated.
How are they Somali if half their genetic material comes from a non-Somali? If I mixed half a glass of milk with a half glass of piss, would you still consider it milk and gulp it down?:mjlol:
A mulatto is a mulatto sxb, let's stop this "muh Somali father" nonsense lol

How are they Somali if half their genetic material comes from a non-Somali? If I mixed half a glass of milk with a half glass of piss, would you still consider it milk and gulp it down?:mjlol:
What is mad, is they try to claim that in Somali culture being half Somali doesn't exist. If that is the case, then why do we have terms such as Muwalid and Iska dhaal?! Clearly our ancestors were not retarded as them and saw a clear difference between a full Somali and half.

No one is denying that saxiib. But the argument is that it's wrong for you to state that a Half-Somali with a Somali Hooyo doesn't share the ethnicity of being Somali aswell. I literally gave you the example of Bilal bin Rabah (ra) who's father was a Arab Slave but was referred to as Al-Habashi. Somali Dhaqan correlates with Islam and anything that opposes it should be removed because it is part of Jahiliyyah. What you're saying contradicts the teachings of the best of mankind and the best generation to ever live in the Dunya.
Bilal RA was called Habash just like the way Antarah was called Habash in pre-Islamic times. The rules changed after Islam, children born of slave women took on their father's identity. Don't get shit mixed up.

Differentiate between Somali Nationality and Ethnicity. Nothing Haram about stating someone's Nasab ain't Somali ethnically if they don't Abtirsi to one of the recognised Somali clans.
Nah, Somali men are laid back about many other things but not that. Very rarely are other groups going to call a woman a dh1lo for entering a halal marriage albeit a foreign man. All over the world mixed kids celebrate their mothers heritage without 50 men in the comments section seething with anger.
I do not speak for those that troll Ajnabi kids with Somali mothers. The Loud online Somalis are not representative of all Somalis. Why bother with those you don't consider Somali anyway? Waa Wali!

What is mad, is they try to claim that in Somali culture being half Somali doesn't exist. If that is the case, then why do we have terms such as Muwalid and Iska dhaal?! Clearly our ancestors were not retarded as them and saw a clear difference between a full Somali and half.
No Somali with a Yemeni mother is called Muwalad, that term is often used for Yemenis with Ajnabis mothers by Yemenis themselves. We normally say Reer Apti are Yemeni etc. Yemenis are worse than us in some regards nowadays, they have restricted citizenship to Muwalads with African mothers, Somalis included.

It's pure cope wallahi. Yahudis do the same shit. They used constantly get their shit kicked in by everyone and have their women taken a war loot so they started saying "you're only a yahud if you're mom's a yahud" lol

If anything having a non-Somali mother would push you even further away from your "Somali side".

Mozart

You need people like me
is this the half West African half Somali guy who was trying to get married to a Somali but her dad said no because he’s only half ?

No Somali with a Yemeni mother is called Muwalad, that term is often used for Yemenis with Ajnabis mothers by Yemenis themselves. We normally say Reer Apti are Yemeni etc. Yemenis are worse than us in some regards nowadays, they have restricted citizenship to Muwalads with African mothers, Somalis included.
I've literally seen Somali women and Yemeni kids called Muwalid as well. Lets be real that mix was/is more common as more Yemeni men would go to Somalia to trade historically.

That is why most Cadcads and Barwani are more maternally Somali. Most of them have an ethnic Somali grandmother or great gran.

Also, the fact that we have terms such iska Dhaal and Muwalid to refer to mixed kids regardless of who was Somali shows that Somalis of old knew that despite a kid with a Somali dad having abtiris, he/she is still different to a kid with full Somali parentage.

A mulatto is a mulatto sxb, let's stop this "muh Somali father" nonsense lol

My man's talking about piss and milk. My kids can have a flat Chinese face, look like kunta kinte or pass for a demonic cracker. Waa laandheere iyo waa Somali

They're full of shit and you shouldn't listen to them.

Some of them are so tapped and say that the concept of half Somali doesn't exist as you are either fully Somali or not. Well if that is the case culturally, then why did our ancestors also use the word 'muwallid' which is a word we use to talk about mixed kids?! Clearly our ancestors knew the difference between a full Somali and one with a foreign parent.
Muwallid is Arabic...Yemenis used it to refer to half horners.My grandfather used to say that the Yemenis had a saying basically saying that Muwallid's are worse then snakes

My man's talking about piss and milk. My kids can have a flat Chinese face, look like kunta kinte or pass for a demonic cracker. Waa laandheere iyo waa Somali
Nah they'd be called muwalid or iska dhal, terms YOUR ancestors created to refer to those kids.

Also, unfortunately Somalis were historically racist to bantus, so if your kids takes after their madow mother they' assume he's a Somali bantu claiming to be from a landheere tribe. We have a word for that too shegato. That is probably why our male ancestors used to avoid marrying non Somali madow women.

I've literally seen Somali women and Yemeni kids called Muwalid as well. Lets be real that mix was/is more common as more Yemeni men would go to Somalia to trade historically.

That is why most Cadcads and Barwani are more maternally Somali.

Also, the fact that we have terms such iska Dhaal and Muwalid to refer to mixed kids regardless of who was Somali shows that Somalis of old knew that despite a kid with a Somali dad having abtiris, he/she is still different to a kid with full Somali parentage.
Come on walaal, Muwalad is an Arabic word used by Yemenis, not Cadcads or Somalis proper. It refers to the offspring of Yemeni Fathers and Ajnabi Mothers. We would normally not call a Half Cadcad or Yemeni (maternally) Somali Muwalad.

There is Iska Dhal, a Somali in Somalia with a very exotic Reer Apti, non Yemeni or Cadcad, stands out no doubt and is definitely not as Somali as a Full Blooded Somali but they can go native easier as they have the Qabil identity to back them up if they are culturally Somali.

Muwallid is Arabic...Yemenis used it to refer to half horners.My grandfather used to say that the Yemenis had a saying basically saying that Muwallid's are worse then snakes
That is a Somali Mahmah actually. It is a word we adopted as well, like Albaab and Tufaax. Now it is also Somali.

Come on walaal, Muwalad is an Arabic word used by Yemenis, not Cadcads or Somalis proper. It refers to the offspring of Yemeni Fathers and Ajnabi Mothers. We would normally not call a Half Cadcad or Yemeni (maternally) Somali Muwalad.

There is Iska Dhal, a Somali in Somalia with a very exotic Reer Apti, non Yemeni or Cadcad, stands out no doubt and is definitely not as Somali as a Full Blooded Somali but they can go native easier as they have the Qabil identity to back them up if they are culturally Somali.
I'm from the south where you would regularly see Somali raised in Somalia with Yemeni fathers who came as merchants or the sons of merchants. Most would call them Muwaalid. Somalis have most definitely adopted that word as I didn't even know it was Arabic. Yet i've heard Somalis use it all my life.

Trending