I am tired of Habesha people thinking I am one of them

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
if you let it get to your head you will start tk believe it πŸ˜‚
She probably feels inferior to Kurds, Yemenis, indians, Albanians and others also. If she's getting pressed by Habasha of all people

This is from your experience.

i wouldn't take the experience of someone who gets victimised by every single ethnicity in London as representative of the general experience of UK Somalis
Victimise? I have no hate for any ethnicity I have communicated and got along with every race again fear Allah stop these lies Subhanallah. Didn't you just graduate? go and thank Allah instead of lying and being ungrateful towards Allah by throwing false accusations.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
She probably feels inferior to Kurds, Yemenis, indians, Albanians and others also. If she's getting pressed by Habasha of all people
habasha is already rock bottom of the barrel πŸ˜‚ to even THINK about habashas looking bettet or being better than us its already over for you

Khaemwaset

habasha is already rock bottom of the barrel πŸ˜‚ to even THINK about habashas looking bettet or being better than us its already over for you
First she was crying about whites, then Jamaicans and now Habasha.

The Langaabnimo walahi

Khaemwaset

Is he autistic? because WHERE did I say they look better than us. He's such a weirdo always looking to start

They see us as inferior, at least here in the UK. When people mistake them for a somali, they go ballistic whereas some somalis take it as a compliment when mistaken for a Habesha smh.
What type of bullshit is this

Khaemwaset

You still haven't answered my question. Where did I point out they look better than us?
You wrote a whole post about how Habashi view all somali as inferior and how somalis take it as a compliment to be confused for a habash.

The most outrageous thing I have read, and then when a Somali from outside the UK like @Aseer says that doesn't make sense you say "This is whay happens for UK somalis maybe its different for you guys"

Sxb we live in the same city probably close boroughs too, don't tell me this bullshit

You wrote a whole post about how Habashi view all somali as inferior and how somalis take it as a compliment to be confused for a habash.

The most outrageous thing I have read, and then when a Somali from outside the UK like @Aseer says that doesn't make sense you say "This is whay happens for UK somalis maybe its different for you guys"

Sxb we live in the same city probably close boroughs too, don't tell me this bullshit
You continously dodging my question loool

Trending