I despise Muslim Twitter.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Take a look at this crap. This Muslim sister who happily announced her pregnancy on Twitter is being dogpiled by self-styled Salafis who are claiming that she is causing massive fitna by indirectly informing users that she had s3x about 33 weeks ago.

Non-Muslims are roasting them in the comments and quote tweets, making the whole ummah look s3xually frustrated and inherently backwards because of a couple of depraved timo jileec from London.

Really contributing to the rise of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim hate crimes without a care in the world, these people...
Western Asia is embarrassing, the only cool ones are the Kurds and Turks.

I don’t condone the replies but I see the humor in the ones shown on the other post. No offense to the expectant mother but did she not realize she’s inviting everyone into her afaaro when she makes this post public. It’s a fitnah for some men and women tbh. For the people who crave that life and a family for sure. Not everything is meant to be shared with everyone.

Take a look at this crap. This Muslim sister who happily announced her pregnancy on Twitter is being dogpiled by self-styled Salafis who are claiming that she is causing massive fitna by indirectly informing users that she had s3x about 33 weeks ago.

Non-Muslims are roasting them in the comments and quote tweets, making the whole ummah look s3xually frustrated and inherently backwards because of a couple of depraved timo jileec from London.

Really contributing to the rise of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim hate crimes without a care in the world, these people...
I saw a comment that said “thank you for letting us know your husband sticked it in you RAW” man twitter is so WILD

I don’t condone the replies but I see the humor in the ones shown on the other post. No offense to the expectant mother but did she not realize she’s inviting everyone into her afaaro when she makes this post public. It’s a fitnah for some men and women tbh. For the people who crave that life and a family for sure. Not everything is meant to be shared with everyone.
It’s always the women that gets offended when one gets called out for doing innappropriate behavior in the open that goes against their deen.

That women clearly learned it from celebrities that normalised it.

Sorry but we are not gaalos that let it slide, stick that to yourself. Calling out is important for a reason, it’s a deterrence to stop others from doing it.

Just take a look at so-called “Muslim fashion” today compared to 10 years ago. The very same thing when ankle skirt became a fashion for white people in the 1920s before they went out of control in the 1970s and men were shunned as backward for calling it out.

OP is just like that by resorting to calling men names like “salafi”.

Last edited:
It’s always the women that gets offended when one gets called out for doing innappropriate behavior in the open that goes against their deen.

Sorry but we are not gaalos that let it slide, stick that to yourself. Calling out is important for a reason, it’s a deterrence to stop others from doing it.

Just take a look at so-called “Muslim” fashion today compared to 20 years ago. The very same thing when ankle skirt became a fashion for white people in the 1920s before they went out of control in the 1970s and men were shunned for calling it out.

You shouldn’t make assumptions about entire groups of people. This isn’t a habit that is only seen with women. Both men and women post things that they shouldn’t and defend it when the feel like it.

Calling out and giving naseeha are two different things.. Making rude comments under someone’s post usually doesn’t influence them to change for the better. It only causes people to believe you’re apart of a group that hates women or freedom of expression.

I do agree that as Muslims we should be wary of following the trends set and normalized by gaalo on sm. But the op has a husband that should be advising her. She’s his responsibility. I do wonder if any of the replies were addressed to her husband ?

I looked at the op’s page and it says she’s a convert. Maybe that has to do with why she posted this. Nonetheless, this could have been a great educational opportunity that was missed.

Last edited:
You clearly lack reading comprehension skills. I did not call them Salafi as a slur or imply that Salafiyyah is something to be ashamed of.

The phrasing "self-styled Salafis" implies that these keyboard warriors are pretending to be pious Salafis who want to preserve the deen and eliminate all forms of bidah while not embodying proper akhlaaq when addressing the mistakes of a fellow Muslim.

A lot of people on the internet including the Muslims, are miserable people and they take it out on each other by being unkind and judgemental. I believe there should be no reason for Muslim men to have commented on the photo. If they felt this photo was compromising, lower your gaze applies on social media as well. If you wouldn't speak to the sister if you see her in the street, don't do it on the internet. And when you do it, don't be disgusting with your words. They should have left it to the sisters to speak to her. There are plenty of Muslim women in the quotes advising her.

She posted this which is very interesting:

20240221_211931.jpg

20240221_211958.jpg

So now she doesn't want to associate with Muslims. I did see that many Muslim men and women came to her defense, but it seems like she took the negative comments more to heart. There are also islamophobes in her comments telling her to leave the deen. And it's possible she might. This situation was a test, of the strength of her deen and a test of the aklaaq of the Muslims who interacted with her. Allah knows best.

A lot of people on the internet including the Muslims, are miserable people and they take it out on each other by being unkind and judgemental. I believe there should be no reason for Muslim men to have commented on the photo. If they felt this photo was compromising, lower your gaze applies on social media as well. If you wouldn't speak to the sister if you see her in the street, don't do it on the internet. And when you do it, don't be disgusting with your words. They should have left it to the sisters to speak to her. There are plenty of Muslim women in the quotes advising her.

View attachment 317235
View attachment 317236

So now she doesn't want to associate with Muslims. I did see that many Muslim men and women came to her defense, but it seems like she took the negative comments more to heart. There are also islamophobes in her comments telling her to leave the deen. And it's possible she might. I hate to say it, but this situation was a test, of the strength of her deen and a test of the aklaaq of the Muslims who interacted with her. Allah knows best.
She's also a Latino convert judging by her bio. That may explain the added fragility in her position.

These people will be the first to attack her should she become an ex-Muslim.

View attachment 317235
View attachment 317236

So now she doesn't want to associate with Muslims. I did see that many Muslim men and women came to her defense, but it seems like she took the negative comments more to heart. There are also islamophobes in her comments telling her to leave the deen. And it's possible she might. This situation was a test, of the strength of her deen and a test of the aklaaq of the Muslims who interacted with her. Allah knows best.
Her comments were very harsh. But she’s expecting and a new Muslim so may Allah make it easier for her.

Just take a look at so-called “Muslim fashion” today compared to 10 years ago. The very same thing when ankle skirt became a fashion for white people in the 1920s before they went out of control in the 1970s and men were shunned as backward for calling it out.

It’s funny how you’re calling out a woman who is literally innocently saying she’s expecting, Vs Corn sick men who are sex0lizing her just because she’s announced she’s about to me a mother.

How nasty are some of those men? Why aren’t you calling that out? Why is everything women do so sex0ual and then some of you scream ‘feminist’ when women clock how unhinged some Muslim men are.

It’s a scary world we live in and many of these guys will use the Islam to inflict their corn filled fantasies on to women and then act all holy afterwards. Mental illness is rife and it’s always the UK lot. Garbage.

Supposedly, the girl that revealed that’s she’s pregnant Is a revert. Imagine being a new Muslim, thinking that this isn’t a big deal and then you get corn sick men fueled by their backwards culture attacking you. In S0uth As1an cultures and other Eastern cultures, women even saying they’re expecting is seen as immoral since every aspect of women is sex0lized. Instead of men appreciating that new life is on the way, they’ll envision the way that woman got pregnant. It’s repugnant Wallahi. Hence, many of these weirdos are coming from a cultural lens. Even if Islamically, this isn’t seen as the most appropriate, there is a way to voice this, not the nasty way they’re doing it which is 5x more haram and dishonorable.

lmao how she’s being racist to south asians

I just went and looked at the post above that and she cannot be serious

Screenshot_20240221-230738_Samsung Internet.jpg

It was worse AFTER hijab? Then what is the point of hijab? I'm starting to get suspicious. Also, the moment the islamophobes hoped on my tweet to insult my religion, I probably would have deleted it. I feel strongly about the deen, I don't care if other Muslims are squabbling under my post, but the moment an islamophobe shows up to insult my deen because they want to use me for a stab at my religion, party's over. I'm not accumulating those sins.

I'm starting to get suspicious.
This woman and her account are most likely real. I would wager that this is just her responding in a nonsensical manner because she's grown frustrated and impatient with the replies going off.

She should either delete the post, or if she insists on keeping it up, deactivate her Twitter until this whole frenzy simmers down.

Last edited:
UK Muslims are so crazy that even my Khaleeji friends are asking me what’s wrong with them. How can you get to a point when Gulf Arabs think you’re culturally backwards.
I think just the large number of muslims and the huge islamaphobic push back in the 2000s and 2010s resulted this. i rmeber even hearing all these far right anti muslim migrant views on european muslims from all the way in canada. I think this is when the extremizism craze came to be and people flying to iraq and syria

at least with khaleeji nations everyone’s culturally muslim and your never felt like an outsider if your muslim or arab adjacent even if your not practicing

I think just the large number of muslims and the huge islamaphobic push back in the 2000s and 2010s resulted this. i rmeber even hearing all these far right anti muslim migrant views on european muslims from all the way in canada. I think this is when the extremizism craze came to be and people flying to iraq and syria

at least with khaleeji nations everyone’s culturally muslim and your never felt like an outsider if your muslim or arab adjacent even if your not practicing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
This woman and her account are most likely real. I would wage that this is just her responding in a nonsensical manner because she's grown frustrated and impatient with the replies going off.

She should either delete the post, or if she insists on keeping it up, deactivate her Twitter until this whole frenzy simmers down.

You're right and at this point, the whole thing is overblown. She has decided to keep it up. To each their own.

Screenshot_20240221-233350_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240221-233242_X.jpg