Interracial Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no one going to take advice from a 17 year old especially relationship advice 1st finish high school and get into uni after that we will see
KMzYj.gif

Bro i may be young but i carry the wisdom of 20 generations. :sass1:
You would be foolish not to take my advice:sass2:

Geeljire The Relationship Guru:z1banet:

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
mA though shes beautiful good mix that somali nd haitian

somali girls r xaax haitians girls r xaax

:damn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead:
Walle this girl is hilarious. I'm 6'1 sxb. Warr waxaan claims to be a Sufi but it also a violent Mooryaan. Nacalaa ii SJWnimodaa ba wass.
:comeon:
Didn't you know that majority of HG's are Sufis? Lol @6'1 kulaha war we all know that this 'violent mooryaan' is probably taller than you in heels talking about being 6ft lmao you're gonna be 6ft under ground if you don't get the f*ck outta here

Seoul

. . .
I know many people who are interracial marriages. You focking idiots are acting like it's only females. I know many guys who have babies by cadaan girls so don't come at us with that bullshit. :draketf:

waraabe

Your superior
Somali women are cheap. please stop comparing them to the honorable arab and Asian sisters who don't marry out.

You can't compare a cheap rock to an expensive diamond

Seoul

. . .
Somali women are cheap. please stop comparing them to the honorable arab and Asian sisters who don't marry out.

If we're so cheap then so is your sister, mother, aunts, grandmother and all the other females in ur family u dumb xoolo

Seoul

. . .
I don't agree with interracial marriages but no wonder these girls are going after other men. Their own men are evidently istubidssss:faysalwtf:

DiricLover

Qalanjo

That get beat up by their husbands daily and aren't allowed to leave the house without permission :diddyswag:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

lets not overreact now asian females are by far rhe most cheapest female ever created:comeon:
arabs arent that much better either if i remember correctly about the recent algerian riot over arab females being taken by bantus:dead:

Seoul

. . .
That get beat up by their husbands daily and aren't allowed to leave the house without permission :diddyswag:
I know so many Asian chicks who have married into a family and they get used and abused. They are treated like a slave and theyre in a situation they can't get out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.