Is it wrong I want my husband to find a second spouse so I don’t have to birth more children and we aren’t always together

It’s just I feel like because I married so young, I never got the being alone phase that most young adults do and I don’t want to hurt his feelings because I do love him but if I could get a couple nights a week alone, I would appreciate it

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s just I feel like because I married so young, I never got the being alone phase that most young adults do and I don’t want to hurt his feelings because I do love him but if I could get a couple nights a week alone, I would appreciate it
Have you ever talked to him about having some "me time" for yourself as a couple doesn't he have hobbies lol

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
I have tried, he’s very clingy. With regards to hobbies I have children and would rather spend my out of work time with them.

hmmm...if he’s the clingy type would he be Ok with getting a 2nd wife?

if all else fails. Act even more clingy, maybe he’ll back off and see the value in having “me-time” within marriage.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi, that a none problem... excuse me to sound harsh but human like problem in their life.

If you don't want kids anymore use a condom, you can talk about having some alone time but I am sure he isn't with you 24h.
But fear Allah, be thankful that he gave you a lovely Muslim husband. there are far more worst type of husbands than a loving one.

Have you ever talked to him about having some "me time" for yourself as a couple doesn't he have hobbies lol
Lol of course but his hobbies are only on Friday mornings when we both don’t have work and as a mother I don’t get time to myself by the end of the day when I have fullfilled work, kids, grandparents and home responsibilities. He’s here waiting.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is highly suspicious.

Evidently you want to relive the time you’ve missed.

you’re having regrets.

Be advised, you leave him, I’ll be lurking

wallahi, that a none problem... excuse me to sound harsh but human like problem in their life.

If you don't want kids anymore use a condom, you can talk about having some alone time but I am sure he isn't with you 24h.
But fear Allah, be thankful that he gave you a lovely Muslim husband. there are far more worst type of husbands than a loving one.
I get where your coming from and it’s not harsh it’s just the truth but the thing is I also care for his parents and my mother who is disabled. So it’s not just children that are a big responsibility for me. I also work 6 days a week at our family business. It feels wrong for me to deny him more children as he is more than financially able to care for even hypothetically 3 more wives.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Lol of course but his hobbies are only on Friday mornings when we both don’t have work and as a mother I don’t get time to myself by the end of the day when I have fullfilled work, kids, grandparents and home responsibilities. He’s here waiting.
lol sounds like he's waiting for you at the door every Friday morning like you owe him money :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fear Allah sister and delete this thread. You're seeking the advice of unmarried teens and young adults instead of the Scholars. Truly end of times.
This is highly suspicious.

Evidently you want to relive the time you’ve missed.

you’re having regrets.

Be advised, you leave him, I’ll be lurking

No regrets wllhi, alhamdulilah I believe I am more than blessed as I am. And I don’t feel like I have missed anything tbh, I just want to make it easier for me but in a Islamic way.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Found out about mut'ah today maybe you want to try it. Posted a thread about it
What are you doing bro?! Mu'tah is Haram. We aren't Shi'a. There are authentic Hadeeths from the prophet PPUH forbidding mu'tah. Both Imam Bukhari and Muslim have narrated them.

Trending

Latest posts