Is she white?

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have half white cousins that are Lithuanian that look whiter than her. Like legit full white.

and thats why i am not gonna have kids with caucasian males, imagine your kids looking nothing like you:idontlike:

aren't white people genes supposed to be recessive anyway

World

VIP
no "white", unlike black, is very exclusive. she looked very somali when she was younger
Maya-Jama-then-and-now.jpg
Nah her facial features aint Somali. Reminds me of this actor:

GettyImages-681662508-623e3be.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
and thats why i am not gonna have kids with caucasian males, imagine your kids looking nothing like you:idontlike:

aren't white people genes supposed to be recessive anyway

White genes are very powerful. They can conquer all genes except for black people.

I mean and half black and white (Mulatto) look like this.

21690165_348489455574661_3515129530014498816_n.jpg

Nah her facial features aint Somali. Reminds me of this actor:

GettyImages-681662508-623e3be.jpg

looks like it could be her mom. but she did look somali when she was younger, she even got that somali forehead:ftw9nwa:

its like her bone structure changed or something. like her nose

i feel weird discussing her features

18's a kid? No. She was a whole adult.

Stop begging for this girl.

Iirc she was 16-17 when she tweeted that, not when she did that bs. You're acting like half the Somali girls ain't out there claiming all sorts of shit.

Ain't no one begging shit, she's Somali to me

she looks like any otha Somali girl but I don't count her as one.culturally she can fit in none muslims,dont blame her if she chose others or she will be tailgated by the haram police.

anyway I have this video where she says she Somali.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Iirc she was 16-17 when she tweeted that, not when she did that bs. You're acting like half the Somali girls ain't out there claiming all sorts of shit.

I think Donald Trump is somali too, he seems dark skin like Maya Jama

She was 2 months short from being 18. And why are you changing the subject? Nobody's talking about those other Somali girls, we're talking about public figures.

And you are being beg lmao. She doesn't like Somali people, yet you want to claim her? Have some shame. You need to understand that this girl uses Somali people for her own benefit because she has no career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts