Is she white?

• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was 2 months short from being 18. And why are you changing the subject? Nobody's talking about those other Somali girls, we're talking about public figures.

And you are being beg lmao. She doesn't like Somali people, yet you want to claim her? Have some shame. You need to understand that this girl uses Somali people for her own benefit because she has no career.

That's how old she was when she fucking tweeted it. Year 7 is like 11-12 y/o. Even if she wasn't, wtf does it matter?

Claim her for what? I view her as Somali. Whether that's to anyone's benefit or not, idgaf. Shame kulaha

You're being a hater :reallymaury:

That's how old she was when she fucking tweeted it. Year 7 is like 11-12 y/o. Even if she wasn't, wtf does it matter?

Claim her for what? I view her as Somali. Whether that's to anyone's benefit or not, idgaf. Shame kulaha

You're being a hater :reallymaury:
Keep claiming someone who benefits off of your naivete.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
18's a kid? No. She was a whole adult.

Stop begging for this girl.

RT @MayaJama: its actually quite sad how embarassed i was to tell people i was half somalian in school, year 7 times i begged bein spanish/jamaican LOOL <so what now uve flourished u don't give a f**k yh lol ders some sexy somilian girls out there tho

^ I couldn’t find a screenshot of the deleted tweet, but I found a bunch of retweets. The embarrassed in 7th grade part is acceptable, since Uk West Africans talk mad shit about Somalis to ease their insecurities, but how she can’t spell Somali is bummy :cosbyhmm:

RT @MayaJama: its actually quite sad how embarassed i was to tell people i was half somalian in school, year 7 times i begged bein spanish/jamaican LOOL <so what now uve flourished u don't give a f**k yh lol ders some sexy somilian girls out there tho

^ I couldn’t find a screenshot of the deleted tweet, but I found a bunch of retweets. The embarrassed in 7th grade part is acceptable, since Uk West Africans talk mad shit about Somalis to ease their insecurities, but how she can’t spell Somali is bummy :cosbyhmm:
20180421_160343-png.41703

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
shes not somali she doesnt even remotely look it other than some facial features stop claiming this basic she literally said she was embarrassed to call herself somali in plain view and only started to claim us once she made it big she doesnt care for us plus why would we want to hold an L ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts