Is this the greatest pickme to exist in modern history?

I don't know what I did to deserve redpill/manosphere content to pop up in my YouTube recommendations but this video appeared under it by some channel called "Manosphere Highlights Daily" summarizing a book titled "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar (born in 1935), an Argentinian-German writer who spent the later part of her life, following her retirement from being a doctor, writing and publishing books not only condemning feminism and the concept of woman's rights BUT insisted that for centuries, women have been oppressing men this whole time via a carefully laid out system while also being intellectually inferior to men.

:faysalwtf:

The video (Part 1) which I watched for the comedic value of how silly her rhetoric was, was a summary of her most well-known work published in 1971, titled "The Manipulated Man" and it was hilariously farfetched and contradictory in its anti-woman rhetoric, I couldn't be arsed watching the second part:

Some of her key quotes from her works (not limited to her seminal work "The Manipulated Man") include:
  • “It is quite incredible that men, whose desire for knowledge is unbounded in every other field, are really totally blind to these facts, that they are incapable of seeing women as they really are: with nothing else to offer but a vagina, two breasts,....”
  • Women do not use their mental capacity: they deliberately let it disintegrate. (…) It is not essential for their survival. Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society.
  • "What a great advantage a man can have over women, if he only knew what cold and calculating thoughts are going through her mind... while her eyes are brimming with tears."
  • "By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of their vagina at certain given intervals."
  • "Someday it will dawn on man that woman does not read the wonderful books with which he has filled his libraries, and though she may well admire his marvelous works of art in museums she herself will rarely create, only copy."
  • "Instead of probing the depth of woman’s "mysterious" psyche – "mysterious" only because there is nothing behind it – they should study their own psyche."
  • "...women are good for almost nothing."
Which hot woman hurt her so bad that she went this hard against the feminist movement during its earliest days as a medical doctor who quite literally benefitted from feminism itself to convince the whole world that we have no value outside of sex?

:damedamn:

Today, it would seem her work is massively influential in incel/redpill circles as they view it as a 'rare' smart woman exposing her gender's dirty little secrets. Should've stayed being a medical doctor smh

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I don't agree with those people who claim "women manipulate and take advantage of men because- they trick the man into providing!". I think I disproved feminism in a different thread but... in truth, some people complain about things that are not actually problems. "she wants the man to provide"... that is normal, that is not a valid thing to criticize.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Thank you for this information 🙏 am going to buy her book asap.

the book people should read is the famous book by Marie Robinson ("Power of...")... if people go find the book I'm talking about and they read it and understand it.... they will know a lot that might help them later on. I can't really talk a lot about it but if you're a guy I think you should get it to understand certain things from the woman's side of the equation.

I can give an example. I knew this liberal feminist white woman (I know I talk constantly about liberals but it's because I live surrounded by them). She lived in my apartment building. She got this boyfriend who matched her views, liberal male feminist guy. Then she dumps him and ends up with a conservative Republican.

Why would a liberal woman reject her liberal male counterpart and go for an unfeminist conservative man? And this is a real thing that happens. Anyways, if people read and understand the book I'm referring to- this phenomena will not only not be strange but will in fact be predictable. and what the book talks about is real but it's pretty much hidden knowledge at this point.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I don't know what I did to deserve redpill/manosphere content to pop up in my YouTube recommendations but this video appeared under it by some channel called "Manosphere Highlights Daily" summarizing a book titled "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar (born in 1935), an Argentinian-German writer who spent the later part of her life, following her retirement from being a doctor, writing and publishing books not only condemning feminism and the concept of woman's rights BUT insisted that for centuries, women have been oppressing men this whole time via a carefully laid out system while also being intellectually inferior to men.

The video (Part 1) which I watched for the comedic value of how silly her rhetoric was, was a summary of her most well-known work published in 1971, titled "The Manipulated Man" and it was hilariously farfetched and contradictory in its anti-woman rhetoric, I couldn't be arsed watching the second part:

Some of her key quotes from her works (not limited to her seminal work "The Manipulated Man") include:
  • “It is quite incredible that men, whose desire for knowledge is unbounded in every other field, are really totally blind to these facts, that they are incapable of seeing women as they really are: with nothing else to offer but a vagina, two breasts,....”
  • Women do not use their mental capacity: they deliberately let it disintegrate. (…) It is not essential for their survival. Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society.
  • "What a great advantage a man can have over women, if he only knew what cold and calculating thoughts are going through her mind... while her eyes are brimming with tears."
  • "By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of their vagina at certain given intervals."
  • "Someday it will dawn on man that woman does not read the wonderful books with which he has filled his libraries, and though she may well admire his marvelous works of art in museums she herself will rarely create, only copy."
  • "Instead of probing the depth of woman’s "mysterious" psyche – "mysterious" only because there is nothing behind it – they should study their own psyche."
Which hot woman hurt her so bad that she went this hard against the feminist movement during its earliest days as a medical doctor who quite literally benefitted from feminism itself to convince the whole world that we have no value outside of sex?

Today, it would seem her work is massively influential in incel/redpill circles as they view it as a 'rare' smart woman exposing her gender's dirty little secrets. Should've stayed being a medical doctor smh
Read the bullet points and she's spot on ic
Thanks for the recommendation abaayo 🙏🏾🙏🏾🫡

Men in general except for few disciplined, are too blinded by their lust, to see most women for who they really are until their desires of the flesh are satisfied. Hence post nut clarity.

Modern women have neither the traits, the skills or any idea of mens love language.

Now if a woman is lacking all the previously mentioned qualities, what other than cookies does she offer a man? Degree, job title, attitude.

This is also true but the blame is on the men 100%, for having such low expectation of women. Be nice to me, give me access to the cookies and in exchange I will give you my heart, my soul and all my possessions. Until of course I get tired of the same old thing, which takes max 2 years.

Again too blinded by lust to see a woman’s true nature.

Prostitution? Naah… sounds more like a typical marriage to me and I see nothing wrong with it. Girls are players too, you know what I’m taking about.

Malcolm X addressed this issue in a speech to black women, where he advices them to read the books in their husbands libraries, to become more interesting and relatable

Men being creatures of habit have (a) pattern that’s easy to identify and study.
Where women have several patterns, due to their chaotic nature. Once this is understood women actually become kinda predictable and boring.

Well I disagree, women might not invent or create anything useful, but more than likely they were the inspiration behind the invention.

To quote David Chapelle “ if it were up to men we would be sleeping in cardboard’s boxes”

“ Men don’t own expensive cars because they like them, they own them because it’s the bait they use to catch women”.

But thanks to feminism women don’t even inspire men anymore, their too busy playing the role of the men they profess to hate.

so yeah the modern women is almost good for nothing expect a good time, I mean she still got them cookies, right? And there are enough f boys and simps to go around, but good men are at a loss, I truly feel sorry for them.

She quite literally isn't.

Despite being a physician before writing these horrendous anti-woman manifestos, her scientific understanding beyond human physiology is lacking.

All the scientific evidence she uses for innate female evil and mental inferiority in her most known work, "The Manipulated Man", is derived for the pseudo-scientific crockpot that is evolutionary psychology.

She says women naturally have a need to manipulate and subjugate their husband's so that they will provide for her children and then subsequently says that women would happily sabotage their male children to benefit other women (while also insisting that all women have a natural disdain for each other). What evolutionary advantage would sabotaging your male kids have if she keeps asserting that women only keep men around for physical protection.

It's largely a self-contradictory hit piece on her gender, so hateful, that even some redpillers have called her out for being too hateful.

Men in general except for few disciplined, are too blinded by their lust, to see most women for who they really are until their desires of the flesh are satisfied. Hence post nut clarity.

Modern women have neither the traits, the skills or any idea of mens love language.

Now if a woman is lacking all the previously mentioned qualities, what other than cookies does she offer a man? Degree, job title, attitude.

This is also true but the blame is on the men 100%, for having such low expectation of women. Be nice to me, give me access to the cookies and in exchange I will give you my heart, my soul and all my possessions. Until of course I get tired of the same old thing, which takes max 2 years.

Prostitution? Naah… sounds more like a typical marriage to me and I see nothing wrong with it. Girls are players too, you know what I’m taking about.

Malcolm X addressed this issue in a speech to black women, where he advices them to read the books in their husbands libraries, to become more interesting and relatable

Men being creatures of habit have (a) pattern that’s easy to identify and study.
Where women have several patterns, due to their chaotic nature. Once this is understood women actually become kinda predictable and boring.

Well I disagree, women might not invent or create anything useful, but more than likely they were the inspiration behind the invention.

To quote David Chapelle “ if it were up to men we would be sleeping in cardboard’s boxes”

“ Men don’t own expensive cars because they like them, they own them because it’s the bait they use to catch women”.

But thanks to feminism women don’t even inspire men anymore, their too busy playing the role of the men they profess to hate.

so yeah the modern women is almost good for nothing expect a good time, I mean she still got them cookies, right? And there are enough f boys and simps to go around, but good men are at a loss, I truly feel sorry for them.
@Angelina

finish him video games GIF

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
"By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of their vagina at certain given intervals."
This is a crazy qoute

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Thats not even the worst listen to what Yukio Mishima the famous Japanese author said about women.

This guy makes andrew tate look like a feminist
1721611016104.png

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
She also said the only non-evil women in this world are the ones too ugly to be evil. Crazy ass b*tch. Acting as if she wouldn't qualify for that unattractive label.

:dead:
She's a bit old but if she was younger I'd bet she was leng

Even at ger older age in the thumbnail she looks nice

Women give birth. Women now
Work. In fact more than 60% of households have women that contribute. Kane, what world do you live in?

What world do you live in? We live in a world in which woman are just as educated if not more. Literature programs have more women than men, and now stem subjects like medicine have more women than men.

Again Kane, what world do you live in?
This is a basic fact. Women have less violent tendencies, have less sociopathic disorders ect which are a marker of being more chaotic.

Crazy that? Within less than 80 years most medical schools have more women graduating, women are becoming more educated than men and you have many women inventing things.

It’s crazy how emotionally driven and easily debunk-able everything you wrote. This is the issue with redpillers. Nor the most intelligent of people.

Everything I wrote is a fact and if you looked at the world around you and read facts you’d know this.

Trending