KGS citizens protest against Masar

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Same xabashis killed 13 civilians in Baydhabo in 2018 when Mukhtaar Roobow was denied the win of 2018 KGS elections. Instituted by Farmaajo and gaalada while Hsm freed the guy from house arrest and gave him a good position.

Your people have to wake up and take matters into their own hands. There is 5k itoobiyans in KGS, less than a small xaafad in Baydhabo. You can kick them out. Do it.
Defending former AS is crazy! Shaxda Hawiye wala fahmay KGS, Gedo and Hiiraan Itoobiya is going no where!

The Habashis have got to go. Its understandable to concerned about Egypt but Ethiopian soldiers have not done a single positive thing for Somalia so why keep them around any longer?

The Habashis have got to go. Its understandable to concerned about Egypt but Ethiopian soldiers have not done a single positive thing for Somalia so why keep them around any longer?
They can go but is this the best time for them to leave. In Gedo and KGS we are literally surrounded by AS in all 4 corners. What has Hassan sheikh Mohamed done to fight Shabaab in those regions.

Hassan sheikh has spent the past 2 years fighting Shabaab in Galmudug and is also failing in that. He has made no effort to fight Shabaab in kgs or Gedo.

Reer koonfur galbeed are just focusing on their own interests and what is best for them. And they are not to be blamed for that.

Ethiopians will naturally leave once Al Shabaab are kicked out of the regions. They will not have any reason to stay once koonfur galbeed is liberated.

is this the best time for them to leave.
Yes. 15 years later and Al-Shabab is as powerful as ever. Its clear Ethiopian and other African "peacekeepers" haven't accomplished their goals at all. What's worse is that Al-Shabab uses Ethiopian presence as justification to wage jihad and war against the government who they view as being supported by Christians.

How much longer will it take for you to realize AMISOM/ATMIS failed in is job? 20 years? 30 years? You want Ethiopians to stay for that long? They need to get out ASAP

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Not sure what this guy means to you, but he stole money upon being made minister by Hassan, so wasn’t exactly the right choice.

The guy is a criminal, but so is 95% of somalis who participate in politics. Warlords walk safeback home, why can’t Roobow? Is it because of his clan?

The guy defected from AS long time ago and has denounced them. Hotel Shaamo bombing was orchestrated by Godanes camp, he wasn’t apart of it from what I know. The guy was even chilling with western ambassodors.

The people of KGS chose him, they have the right to do that and that right was taken from them.

Regarding Ethiopia, to my understanding, Ethiopia will stay too if they drop the MOU. It’d only be favourable if they left and were replaced by Egypt. Which sucks because they should leave whether or not they drop the MOU. Burundi is leaving and being replaced by Zambia.

All countries should leave but somalis are too divided. Its an absolute shame what we are witnessing, beyond embarrasing.

If Ethiopia stays, the huffing and puffing by FGS was for nothing. But in my opinion, inviting Egypt may have set something in motion. I expect little but I can’t deny something major will happen. I personally would want all troops to be replaced by Egypt. Would be a checkmate for Ethiopia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking: Dawlada Itoobiya is bringing heavy drones to Gedo to defend against the Masari invaders. We welcome them Culusow haka xaaxaabiye

The guy is a criminal, but so is 95% of somalis who participate in politics. Warlords walk safeback home, why can’t Roobow? Is it because of his clan?

The guy defected from AS long time ago and has denounced them. Hotel Shaamo bombing was orchestrated by Godanes camp, he wasn’t apart of it from what I know. The guy was even chilling with western ambassodors.

The people of KGS chose him, they have the right to do that and that right was taken from them.
on a real note, he is actually reformed and much improved, if there’s one man in Somalia that deserves to return to the government, it’s him. His rehabilitation worked Alhamdullilah.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
on a real note, he is actually reformed and much improved, if there’s one man in Somalia that deserves to return to the government, it’s him. His rehabilitation worked Alhamdullilah.
He is okayish atm, definitely still very weary about him.

All politicians back home are crooks, but I support those crooks who can advance our nation.

Nacala who the fucks promotes Ethiopians i understand the fgs don't have the shacab interest at heart but please isku xishooda waxan has exceeded dhulinimo

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Reformed?

Aisha_Ibrahim_Duhulow.jpg

I will never forget the horror I felt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Aisha_Ibrahim_Duhulow

Every single terrorist must die

Trending