KGS citizens protest against Masar

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Subhanallah I had never heard of this story before. No knowledge of the deen or anything since when did accusing someone of raping you become equivalent to admitting to Zina and being eligible for the hadd punishment???

These "people" are not only depraved animals, they're also legitimately low IQ. At the time, most Somalis considered them a genuine resistance group who'd been largely successful against the Ethiopian occupation, but they couldn't resist outrageous atrocities that firmly swung public opinion against them.

Your cowardly Arab heroes when faced by a superior Cushitic Force. I support Cushitics like RSF unlike you Arab booty clapper.
The RSF is led by Baggara Arabs and most of it's fighters are also Baggara Arabs. There are probably more South Sudanese people within the RSF's ranks than there are Cushites (including Beja).

cow

VIP
Egyptian troops will be stationed in Gedo and Bay/Bakool bi’ithnillah nothing u can do stop it ethiopian cucks

Is the Ethiopian border only on gedo/bakool ?

What does those borders which are 1000 km away from somaliland have anything to do with the so called sea dispute?

Gedo won't become a battle ground for ethiopia vs Egypt.

Take that shit somewhere else.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The RSF is led by Baggara Arabs and most of it's fighters are also Baggara Arabs. There are probably more South Sudanese people within the RSF's ranks than there are Cushites (including Beja).
Last time I checked Hamiti was originally from Chad, I dont consider Chadians Arabs. They have been assimilated. Chads are Cushitic in origin.

Is the Ethiopian border only on gedo/bakool ?

What does those borders which are 1000 km away from somaliland have anything to do with the so called sea dispute?

Gedo won't become a battle ground for ethiopia vs Egypt.

Take that shit somewhere else.
Something no one can answer till now. What does this have to do with ethiopia trying to annex berbera? :childplease:

I doubt any border citizens care about ethiopia or really want them. Hiraan elders said it best, they are tired of war. They just evicted AS so they can enjoy peace, they didnt do it so they can be the battleground for an african war.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
My point is the Egyptians ain't gonna help us. If they were then I wouldn't be against them coming to Somalia.

If Egypt was gonna help anyone they would have helped Palestine and opened their borders to them. What makes you think they will help Somalis which don't border them.

What I'm genuinely afraid of is Egypt putting us into a war with Ethiopia for their own interests and then later abandoning us. Who is gonna suffer not Egyptians civilians but our Somali civilians.
Your naivety is exasperating !

How did you come to this conclusion exactly ?

Btw comparing they’re refusal to help the Palestinian, to that of Somalia is humorous 💀

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
-Egypt was the first country to support Somalia when Ethiopia invaded north Somalia in 1964.

- Egypt was one of Somalias biggest weapons suppliers in the 1977 war in the liberation of Western Somalilands.

-Egypt has the biggest army and biggest surplus of weapons in Africa.

-It’s in their national interest to have a strong Somalia emerge. None of the other troop contributing countries has that interest.

War is inevitable as long as Ethiopia insists on a devide and rule policy in the hope of annexing Somalilands.
Not to mention, it is against international law for neighbouring countries to be involved in peace keeping missions. How they were allowed to be apart of it in the first place is beyond me.

Not to mention, it is against international law for neighbouring countries to be involved in peace keeping missions. How they were allowed to be apart of it in the first place is beyond me.
To begin with the TNG had zero power to protest that as it was brought on American bombers and xabashi tanks. The Americans in their war on terror didn’t care about the geopolitics of the region or future consequences and wanted a secular gov they could deal with, and we all know the international law is what the US says it is.

The future consequence was always a Somali government would clash with Ethiopia as their meddling in our affairs is part of their national security policies. They see a united Somalia as a threat and will do anything to fight it.

They have tried to devide Somalia before we even gained independence by claiming we're part of their nationalities. They attacked Somalia 3 years in to our independence, and have supported every warlord from every clan in the country.

The MoU is just another obstacle designed to prolong our disagreements, just like how they hijacked the process that lead to the formation of the TNG.

Breaking: Dawlada Itoobiya is bringing heavy drones to Gedo to defend against the Masari invaders. We welcome them Culusow haka xaaxaabiye

Your cowardly Arab heroes when faced by a superior Cushitic Force. I support Cushitics like RSF unlike you Arab booty clapper.
Don’t know RSF has burned black people alive for not being Arab enough? Do you know they raped Eritrean and Ethiopians because they were not “Arab”.

Do you know these guys have a racist slur for other Sudanese who don’t speak Arabic as a first language even they look just like them?

Some of you guys need to stop with this Cushitic stuff. RSF will kill you if call them Cushitic, and they’re not even Cushitic. All the Cushitic people in Sudan are armed to defend themselves RSF Militia.

Trending