Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I was about to share that video. F*ck off hutu boy . This isn't your fight :drakekidding:
1880B344-00DD-4C5B-92AF-69DF09F8391F.gif

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Asad Diyaano is a Puntite hero!

I wish he was President instead of the coward Deni who ignored the plight of Laascaanood
Applaud Standing Ovation GIF by Black Market
One minute you praised dani next minute you are anti of him 🥸 dani and diyano are cousin wa ilmo mohamud yusuf mohamed sultan🙏🏽 I know why u bitter of dani he side with beesha Ogaden and send xarmaajo back to his 9am to 5pm job in baffalo new york

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
One minute you praised dani next minute you are anti of him 🥸 dani and diyano are cousin wa ilmo mohamud yusuf mohamed sultan🙏🏽 I know why u bitter of dani he side with beesha Ogaden and send xarmaajo back to his 9am to 5pm job in baffalo new york
Deni haduu khayr samayo wala amaana haduu duuloobana wala caynaa.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni haduu khayr samayo wala amaana haduu duuloobana wala caynaa.
Asad osman diyano got 2000k soldier why he don’t send them to lascaanod instead of him fighting his cousin shieq said abdullahi dani😅😅 dhulbahante waxa lagu orkac sada marki 18ka xildhiban ee dhulbahante la raabo…

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
When idiots try to qabliilatise the situation only few see it as what it is, an administration who started shooting protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.