Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ask that to your politicans that sell your civilians for pennies. Half the time they bend over for SL the other PL. Coming indecisive like a female
My fellow citizen, ex-President, mudane sheekh sharif is standing in solidarity with his few Somalis in las anood. But somehow that makes you butthurt and talk as if you own sheikh sharif and dictates how he should talk.

Last edited:
It was noted that some members here deviate from the main topic, which is the war of the maamulka Somaliland against Shacabka Las caanood , and discuss other unrelated topics, such as the issue of homosexuals and the war against the terrorists in Mogadishu.

5AC371F5-919B-4A1C-A58A-FB2C4FC38684.jpeg

Lmao the cap in here is strong :drakelaugh:

Warya if you're seriously anti khaniis disown your eedo and those who have welcomed her

View attachment 247482
You claim that you are Muslims and support the bloodshed of the people of shacabka Las caanood.
Will you face your Lord on the Day of Resurrection with this?
Ninyahow What would you say to him ?
We wanted to secede from Somalia because we were being killed and imprisoned by the military regime But at the same time we were supporting the killing of the people of Shacabka Las caanood !
There are contradictions in your thinking and actions.

Aakhiro ayaa war jiraa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Is this escalating?

Seems like Karaash is sending their boys, I hope Wagardhac and Cumar Maxmuud join the fight the Mudug warriors will liberate Laascaanood from the genocide. We remember last time how they did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.