Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

Nah it isn't sis. Somaliland its a separate country with separate achievements and history why should we mix it with other Somalis who loathes us and try to undermine our history? Why shluld I care for ilhan when she doesn't acknowledge Somaliland and even herself hasn't benefited any Somali but herself. She isn't my problem at all.
So how come you cry like a little b!tch when Somalis get attacked on social media, if you aren't one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is just a name, a colonial name, no big deal. I thought you didn't care for landers, so why the sudden care? why care in what I identify as? there's a reason why I only see myself as a lander. The name somali brings no benefit to our name, like AT ALL. And this isn't true go on twitter and see how many landers agreed with only identifying as isaaq. Your mad we are waking up to the fake term that is "Somali"

Just call it Isaaqland and let's all move on. Let the other tribes in the region figure out whether they want to stay or rejoin Somalia. Best of luck.
Ssc I agree they're not apart of Somaliland, Awdal most are pro Somaliland and that's facts only few are Pro Somalia but they are landers just like me part of the dir clan.

Is just a name, a colonial name, no big deal. I thought you didn't care for landers, so why the sudden care? why care in what I identify as? there's a reason why I only see myself as a lander. The name somali brings no benefit to our name, like AT ALL. And this isn't true go on twitter and see how many landers agreed with only identifying as isaaq. Your mad we are waking up to the fake term that is "Somali"
I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So how come you cry like a little b!tch when Somalis get attacked on social media, if you aren't one?
I don't care anymore I woke up . I woke up after seeing how much hate us landers are getting from these so called brothers of ours, eveb laughing and telling ajanabis they shluld be deported. There is no "somali" anymore. The term is long gone.

Keo

VIP
Can you send me link? I had no idea. Wallahi I’m a lander and we have to admit this goes both ways. Landers do exactly the same thing. Also are you saying you don’t claim Somali anymore?
It also doesn't help the landers in the UK. These racists in the UK are also obsessed with Somalis and UK has the highest lander population in the west.

It also doesn't help the landers in the UK. These racists in the UK are also obsessed with Somalis and UK has the highest lander population in the west.
Landers aren't the highest anymore, is now a mix of different clans. Landers used to be the majority 25 years ago before all the other tribes arrived via Europe.

I wish we were a floating island away from Africa.
we are
1719780560824.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
A racist posted a video of landers waving their flag for indepence and so many southerners kept quote tweeting "deport them" attaching the name somaliland and other vile stuff for ajanabis to see. I couldn't give a toss about Ilhan omar or anything Somali related anymore. In fact I just need Somaliland name to change so we aren't attached completely. they can lie in their bed.
WERE NOT SOMALIS WE MACROBIANS
images (11).png

Trending