lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

I finally finished reading through that entire thread its amazed me how much a bunch of black immigrants are so against immigrants in the country they immigrated to while they themselves are hated for being immigrants. 18 pages of black people talking like they hold any power or any meaningful opinion that would be taken in regard to change things. I thought the first 3 pages were bad at first after finishing they are delusional, do they think they are white women ?

Niggas talking about deport immigrants while white people want their asses shipped back to Africa aswell.

majority of black americans arent immigrants

they have been in america for 400 years

majority can trace themselves back to the american slave trade.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
No need for that. We just need to have a stronger network so our people don’t fall through the cracks of society and waste their lives. We need to have people ready to guide and support these individuals.

I recall reading something about the difference in North African Arabs and Jews arriving to France. The Jews had a support system waiting for them when they arrived as soon as their plane touched down. They were taught how to do everything in navigating that society learning valuable life skills. Meanwhile the Arabs had no one waiting for them and started to display typical working class problems. The difference in their outcomes had everything to do with their network.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
No need for that. We just need to have a stronger network so our people don’t fall through the cracks of society and waste their lives. We need to have people ready to guide and support these individuals.

I recall reading something about the difference in North African Arabs and Jews arriving to France. The Jews had a support system waiting for them when they arrived as soon as their plane touched down. They were taught how to do everything in navigating that society learning valuable life skills. Meanwhile the Arabs had no one waiting for them and started to display typical working class problems. The difference in their outcomes had everything to do with their network.
Delete da reply i was trolling

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I still think we get hate more, I just don't understand the severity of hate for us. Shits scary. I'm side eyeing everyone at this point.

They hate muslims as a whole but they do hate North Africans more than us.

They started to amplify the hate on us recently so it seems like we are more hated but it’s not realistic. You are reading too much into it.

I never take anything madows say on welfare, crime, or anything of the sort seriously. They want to finger point at other communities like muslims or latinos but the difference is our communities have an actual reason for starting at the bottom. What’s their excuse for their welfare dependency and crime rates?

Madows are simply lashing out and trying to divert the hate they get from cadaans to other minorities. They do this in the US. They hate on newly arrived Latin and African immigrants and act like people who are only looking to have a better life are the reason why their lives are shit. They are coping.

We need to stop making these threads on why/how madows hate us. Focus on getting your degrees, elevating your life, and elevating your community as a whole. We need to focus on leaving this precarious position in these societies. They won’t talk any more shit if our money speaks for us. One thing we have over them is we are more willing to keep the community intact and support one another. Even our gaals are invested in the community. At least we know that this is only temporary. I can’t say the same for madows though.
They have their reasons as well. 400 years of enslavement, Jim Crow, racial segregation, systemic racism, educational and health disparities etc, but I agree with the rest of your comment. We need to move forward and not let perpetual victimhood hold us back.

Madows hate you as much as they hate cadaans they won't ever say the real reason but it's def cuz of old history more madows are slowly finding out Somalis enslaved them.
Tbh most of the middle class still love the cadaans, thats why they are whitewashed.
They hate somalis much more, they love the cadaans come on.

They started to amplify the hate on us recently so it seems like we are more hated but it’s not realistic. You are reading too much into it.
in the uk they defo hate somalis more than any other ethnicites. In America somalis are slowly becoming the new mexicans too same with Camada. Only in Spain, France, Belgium and Holland do North Africans get hate not one wider scale like somalis ngl

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tbh most of the middle class still love the cadaans, thats why they are whitewashed.
This is 100% Caribbeans, more so Jamaicans, in the UK. This is how they feel. They LOVE their working class cadaans. Akhas.

The've hated us for a while, ever since the war and everyone fled from back home.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
They respect them fasho due to their success on a global scale.

wouldn't say they love them.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
They have their reasons as well. 400 years of enslavement, Jim Crow, racial segregation, systemic racism, educational and health disparities etc, but I agree with the rest of your comment. We need to move forward and not let perpetual victimhood hold us back.

I completely understand their history. I am fully aware. But I still don’t believe this is a real excuse when there’s latinos coming in from shitholes with high murder rates doing better than them and Indians and Africans coming from shitholes where they used to survive on 2 dollars a day doing better than them. Excuse me for not having sympathy to give when they live in the first world and have a higher quality of life than the global south.

That also doesn’t explain why the madows in Canada and Europe are so overrepresented in crime. Slavery and institutionalized racism can only be an excuse for so long. You can’t use perpetual victimhood to downplay the faults in your community. At some point, you have to face something is wrong with your cultural values and admit it to yourself.

Do you see them having conversations like ours in their spaces? Somalis are too hard on themselves and I don’t understand the doomer attitude some of you take. Go to every Somali space on reddit or twitter. We talk everyday about ways we can better our community. We are self aware. We don’t care about the unimportant topics that madows concern themselves with.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I completely understand their history. I am fully aware. But I still don’t believe this is a real excuse when there’s latinos coming in from shitholes with high murder rates doing better than them and Indians and Africans coming from shitholes where they used to survive on 2 dollars a day doing better than them. Excuse me for not having sympathy to give when they live in the first world and have a higher quality of life than the global south.

That also doesn’t explain why the madows in Canada and Europe are so overrepresented in crime. Slavery can only be an excuse for so long. You can’t use perpetual victimhood to downplay the faults in your community. At some point, you have to face something is wrong with your cultural values and admit it to yourself.

Do you see them having conversations like ours in their spaces? Somalis are too hard on themselves and I don’t understand the doomer attitude some of you take. Go to every Somali space on reddit or twitter. We talk everyday about ways we can better our community. We are self aware. We don’t care about the unimportant topics that madows concern themselves with.

And we sure as shit don’t think it’s anti black to criticize the degenerates in our community. Thank god we don’t have losers trying to normalize this among us like they do. They hold each other back from advancing.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
in the uk they defo hate somalis more than any other ethnicites. In America somalis are slowly becoming the new mexicans too same with Camada. Only in Spain, France, Belgium and Holland do North Africans get hate not one wider scale like somalis ngl

I’m going to keep it real with you as long as it’s not the people who control society that are sending this vitriol, I don’t think we should care. They have no power. Their hate means nothing to me. Their words have no power or value to me.

Madows are triggered by other minorities and boot lick their cadaan masters. This is a tale as old as time. When we start making money and moving up, this hate will only get worse. Then they will begin to scapegoat us.

The only time we should concern ourselves with their hate is if it starts turning into hate crimes against us. That’s when we need to take action. Otherwise, we can just ignore and focus on ourselves. Let them bark until they tire themselves out.

I’m going to keep it real with you as long as it’s not the people who control society that are sending this vitriol, I don’t think we should care. They have no power. Their hate means nothing to me. Their words have no power or value to me.

Madows are triggered by other minorities and boot lick their cadaan masters. This is a tale as old as time. When we start making money and moving up, this hate will only get worse. Then they will begin to scapegoat us.

The only time we should concern ourselves with their hate is if it starts turning into hate crimes against us. That’s when we need to take action.
it was a hate crime at one point till us somalis started to defend ourselves.

Started return, we actually started return the same energy they were giving back , they started it, there’s documentataries and studies done about the black community hostility to newly arrived Somali refugees we have the evidence to back it up, we remember the days when grown black men jumped on habaryars, Somali guys had to take the street to protect us
100% These Africans and Caribbeans that hate us for nothing are bigots. And they have the temerity to complain about the FBA movement.

Don't return the same energy. During more intense hate we ignored it. Take the higher path. The best revenge is Somalinimo, walalnimo and living well.

Trending

Latest posts